Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to the ever witty @Doc but edited for length. Full title is:

Gabriella Lindley #52: Masterchef Gabs, who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Currently we're in a sweepstakes to guess when Gabriella puts a box dye over her new 'blonde' hair.

Barmj- 3rd October
Juststopit - 5th October
Lira - 7th October
Fillyjonk - 13th October
MarthaFarkus - 20th October
Mindlessness - 23rd October
Alrighthunxo - 27th October
Randomlyorange - 29th October
Gossipgirl92 - 31st October
Hereforthememe - 22nd December
Hally34 - 4th January 2022

Feel free to add your guess!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m throwing it out there with my due date- 9th November- something to keep me entertained 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Love the thread name 😂 and another vote for Halloween for me!

Her new vlog is embarrassing as always, if someone at work ended a call by waving like a kids tv presenter I’d think they were a bit odd. There’s nothing wrong with just saying a simple ‘bye guys!’ but of course she has to be speshul and yewnique. Also shows she has no one to talk to if she ends basic work calls like that and sits and stares at herself for ten minutes prior.

And don’t get me started on the door handle/light switches excitement. ‘It’s exciting for me’ yes because you have nothing else worthwhile in your life.

Reactions: 13
As someone else said I think it’ll be during a Christmas manic spiral so my guess is Dec 20.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Barmj- 3rd October
Juststopit - 5th October
Lira - 7th October
Fillyjonk - 13th October
Livelaughlove123456 - 7th November 2021
ktypage - 9th November 2021
Idkk- 20th December 2021
jackolantern - 31st December 2021
snowfairy17 - 2nd November 2021

I don’t think she’ll do it before Halloween, but I reckon she’ll get the idea within the next few weeks and act on it shortly after

Reactions: 8
Barmj- 3rd October
Juststopit - 5th October
Lira - 7th October
Fillyjonk - 13th October
Cyclophage - 31st October
Livelaughlove123456 - 7th November 2021
ktypage - 9th November 2021
Idkk- 20th December 2021
jackolantern - 31st December 2021
snowfairy17 - 2nd November 2021
kataday - 2nd October 2021
Celery16 - 5th November 2021

Watch her be absolutely fuming that one of us has probably sussed out the exact date 😂

• Haha
Another vote for around Christmas when she throws the mother of all tantrums!

Reactions: 8
THIS WILL POSSIBLY BE UNPOPULAR, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT PLEASE SCROLL PAST

Here we go Gabby, since we know you read here. I'm going to tell you. Hair is hair, it does grow back, it isn't actually a living creature on your head and it doesn't have feelings. Cut it off, shoulder length. Get rid of whatever dog eared cut that hair dresser did. Leave hairdresser. Go to Boots/Superdrug. Revolution Colour Remover, stinks but does the job. You might need 2 because of all the built up box dye. Purchase (with all your money) Bleach London Total Bleach (may need 2 depending on thickness/length) and Bleach London White Toner (or Champagne Problems, w/e). If you really do want to be blonde, that is what you do. Your hairdresser will not do this for you because of how much product build up you have on your hair, there is a very strong possibility you will not ever get what you are after no matter how many times you go or how much money you spend. You'll go back every 6-8 weeks and spend a tit load of money every time to come out looking exactly the same. This is not the hairdressers fault, this is what they are taught and they know a tit load more than me and you. DO NOT LEAVE THE BLEACH ON TOO LONG. DO A TEST STRAND. I am very aware this is bad advice to give but honestly if she wants it, she might have to start putting in the effort herself.

Reactions: 25
Going lighter is actually quite sensible when you have a thinning receding hair line. The contrast between scalp and hair colour is less obvious. I doubt very much this is her thought process though.

Reactions: 17
November 1st for me please. I reckon she will want to be dark for the winter. She is a winter baby after all.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.