Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Gab 👋 Can’t believe you saved all of the orders up just to make it look like you had more than you did during the original “rush.” You supposedly work 20 hour days and can’t pack orders on the day? Or even across the weekend? Make it make sense.
View attachment 794918
Nah that's just a stack of empty boxes that she pre-made

• Haha
Reactions: 41
100% 😂🙄

Also, whoever said that bat was wonky was right, that’s definitely a bit on the piss

But can we just take a moment to give thanks to our gabs, slogging away for 20 hour days whilst feeling so hellish without her precious b12 - what a bleeping hero 👏🏻
Getting and keeping some actual friends could make her feel alive but then I guess she’d have to be a nice person

Reactions: 18
I'm still laughing at her embroidering on a ghost to a jumper and calling it custom made. She doesn't wanna duck up all the jumpers cuz they'll flop and she can resell them on.

Reactions: 10
She doesn't run JM alone. JM only seems to run when Jane is there. Jane runs JM. Piss off.

• Heart
Reactions: 96
She doesn't know where anywhere outside of England is. New Zealand is obviously about as far away as you can get from her, but I'd bet if someone from Jersey or Belfast asked about postage she'd talk about how she can't ship things sew sew far to different countries.

Reactions: 27
She just posted a video of her fannying around with Jane the day after the launch. Maybe use that time to figure it out.

Reactions: 22
I actually can't with this Juniper Shite anymore. Her pretending she's run off her feet when all she has to do is shove orders in boxes, print a label and wait for somebody to pick it up. She doesn't even go to the Post Office.

Also, pretending she does everything herself when she has shown multiple times that Jane does just as much, if not more than her, then referring to Jane as "helping out" when sorry Gobs, but that's actually an unpaid worker. Very ethical of you.

And speaking of shoving orders in a box, printing off a label and waiting for somebody to pick it up, that's exactly what she'd do for international shipping. Don't know why she's building it up to be seeeeeew difficult.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I genuinely don't understand why she can't do the international shipping thing... The post office is the post office surely? Or just use UPS / Fed ex etc. If she's really that stupid she can't figure those out, I fear for humanity 😂😂

Reactions: 24
I genuinely don't understand why she can't do the international shipping thing... The post office is the post office surely? Or just use UPS / Fed ex etc. If she's really that stupid she can't figure those out, I fear for humanity 😂😂
Laziness and bone idleness x

Reactions: 10
Does she have to pay a customs fee? Grabby Tory Gabby would never part with her money for a customer.

Otherwise I cannot understand what the problem is, other than her not wanting to do more work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Does she have to pay a customs fee? Grabby Tory Gabby would never part with her money for a customer.

Otherwise I cannot understand what the problem is, other than her not wanting to do more work.
Her problem is her sew sew small brain x (Isn’t that what Gabby used as an excuse once?)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi Gab 👋 Can’t believe you saved all of the orders up just to make it look like you had more than you did during the original “rush.” You supposedly work 20 hour days and can’t pack orders on the day? Or even across the weekend? Make it make sense.
View attachment 794918
She should watch a few tiktok videos from amazon pickers to get an idea on how to actually work hard. She is the only one profiting off the sales, even has the deliveries collected from her flat, all she has to do is shove them in a box with some shredded paper and whack on a label?!

Tips for Gabby if you still read here. Turn off whatever it is you're watching, leave the snacks in the kitchen. Leave your phone in another room. Close the door on Nelly, and work for 3 or 4 hours solidly packing. Then have a half hour break, where you can have a cup of whatever, check your messages and go to the loo. before getting back to the same for another few hours.

Yup, could be boring but that's work and your the one keeping the profits. If that's not motivation then she should just give up and start an only hams. Ham in the bath, ham on the loo, ham in the kitchen and ham on me babs too.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.