Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
TW Mental Health, Suicide Mention, ED Mention!!
I really don’t like to hate but I hate him, mental health is not a joke ffs he had no right to talk about Yuki’s mental health without him there… also where is Max a calm one?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

itsspa

Silverstone debrief below!!
Friday was a mega early day for us.

We watched F2 at international pit straight, FP1 from Hamilton straight and FP2 from Club. Also watched W Series from Club which was great! Our idea was to suss out where we wanted to watch quali from on the Friday so that we had good views. We did a lap of the track as well which was bloody massive!

I made a rookie mistake here - went for a piss and forgot to take a tissue - needless to say realising mid-stream that there was no toilet roll and having to shake was not ideal 🥴

I can’t upload my videos sadly but here are some pictures:

42D4A099-042B-4B2F-B572-5DBC7FF3C286.jpeg

7E60142D-4972-40F1-9958-B47E8CB67921.jpeg

006E2E36-53A3-43D0-811D-BE7723AA647F.jpeg

Saturday we started the day off by sitting quickly in Copse before moving to Becketts for FP3. Let me tell you, it was freezing - the wind was absolutely nutty! I felt like I was going to be blown off the grandstand and into the merch tents.

We decided we were going to watch quali from Club so we made the journey over and it was RAMMED. We were so lucky that a stranger saved the day!

We were stood at the back of a massive queue to get up to the stand and a stranger approached and said ‘come with me’. I thought fuck it, if all else fails we’re only going to end up at the back of the queue again, so we followed him. He snuck us into Club and said ‘I’ve been saving these seats for my friends but they’re sitting somewhere else so you can have them because you look nice and you’re wearing a Lewis hat’. It was a beige Alpine hat that my brother was wearing but we were not going to correct him hahaha. The seats were the second row from the front!!

We ended up seeing Valtteri spin on his first lap, Max’s spin and the final drama where Carlos got quickest lap at the last second ! The rain made it so so interesting and we had the best time!

The people we were staying with managed by chance to get into hospitality and said someone purposefully dropped a glass bottle from the balcony into the pit lane during quali - it hit the bonnet of one of the safety cars. What a pleb!

0C2ED2E1-911F-4F7D-948D-5C96E1EF58B5.jpeg

Well Sunday was just mental wasn’t it. I am SO happy Zhou and Alex are okay - I cannot tell you how silent Silverstone was after the crash when we were waiting for any news on his condition. As soon as it was confirmed that Zhou was okay everyone erupted into cheers which was amazing!

We had grandstand seats at Luffield Corner a few rows from the front which was great. Seb’s lap was dreamy as was the driver parade! They all looked so cute being driven around in the old cars!

The race itself, bar the crash, was phenomenal. We had some amazing action at Luffield between Charles, Perez and Lewis. The crowd reaction to Lewis’ overtakes as well as Max getting a puncture was absolutely electric. We were so happy to see Carlos get his first pole and win - very unfortunate for Charles but I think Carlos deserved it after his patience - 150 GPs is a long time to wait!

Track walk after the race was also amazing - I picked up some tyre rubber as a momento of an amazing weekend.

CC5BEC87-B305-4C56-9519-A2F9DDCE9274.jpeg

I took my film camera with me and took some pictures on there too so will let you all know if I got any good ones once the rolls are developed.

@90sgirl and @landolorian I’d love to know what tickets you two had and whether you’d recommend them for next year!

Silverstone 2023 Tattle meet up pending!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Anyone have a feeling this was same situation with Lando and Daniel and Monza . Don’t get me wrong i know they love them both, and everyone was really happy for that 1-2 but i think they would be happier if Lando won . but they knew Daniel needed that win . Ferrari did same with Carlos . He needed that 🤷🏻‍♀️
That was completely different though. No one gifted Daniel a win, he earned it. Carlos got that win because they fucked Charles (it’s still a win though don’t get me wrong). Daniel was leading the entire race after an insane start. Lando was just asked to hold position before they crash and fuck away 40 points. It wasn’t a shit show of ‘target lap’ and ‘10 cars length’… it was just a strategy call to ensure a 1-2 which is what Ferrari probably should’ve done.

So I agree with all the Luisa praise and I'm not sayong she is anything less than a good person
But silverstone felt seriously orchestrated with Lando. Again not bad and not even a bad idea but won't deny Adam Norris had been working out Lando at his home race and its rollout with add management a while and of course Luis was a part of that.... and this photo. I Swore Lando posted a throwback at first until i saw the Mclaren. He is so obviously still a kid next to adam
Luisa is his girlfriend. She’s not some marketing strategy, PR orchestra or anything. She wouldn’t be there if Lando didn’t ask her to be. Silverstone is always like that for British drivers, look at Daniel in Australia, Max in Zandvoort… the more popular a driver the crazier their home race and Lando’s currently leading the British favourites list. Lando’s a grown ass man, he doesn’t need his dad to manage his life or job. I don’t know why that constantly comes up, he has a whole marketing and PR team, as well as a managing company whose boss is sitting with him in that picture, behind him nowadays and his dad can just be his dad. I may not be Lando’s biggest fan right now but come on he’s not some little kid that needs to be guided by his dad 😂

*whispers*

Carmen wasn't at the stage 🤪
Almost like George DNF’d and probably didn’t feel like it

Yes not criticism at all. If nothing else impressed wirh how well it was pulled off schedule wise. That said... I do think Lu had more of an assigned roll for them both. Just the way she was her vs barcelona when Lando was super sick. She was kinda pissed at the fans and the demands, but protective. So here looks like they figured a better couple stradegy... too much of a xhange for me to think it happened Naturally. Lu looked bored as hell in previous GPs. But seems like if she is involved like this it's better for them both.
Last I’ll say about this I promise. In Barcelona Lando was ill and didn’t even do media. What’s she gonna do, do media for him instead? I don’t even think it’s comparable. I don’t know why her being sweet to fans has to be some form of marketing strategy as if they’re a PR couple. I find that pretty disheartening tbh. She can’t win, she stays back when Lando’s ill and she’s ‘pissed at fans’, she helps fans get to Lando and she’s a ‘PR orchestra’. I don’t get it. Why is there such a need to make her look like a bad person?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

landolorian

Chatty Member
I haven’t posted here for a while.

I was at Silverstone yesterday and it was the most incredible day. I waited for 30 mins to see people drive in. Was hoping to catch the squids but instead saw Valtteri, Mark Webber, Crofty and Natalie Pinkham. Also on the way out, George and Carmen drove past me! They didn’t stay for the celebrations.

Can’t wait till next year.
Also the squids are being super cute

• Heart
Reactions: 22

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Seems like I decided to do a tattle suic!de but

Am I really the only one (hey lurkers) who thinks all this Luisa being Kate Middleton all over 🇬🇧Luisastone🇬🇧 is kinda damage control pr move to shush what Lando said about Vips?

I really kept open mind but weeeehey his repost today was eye-opening for me

(Nothing bad, I just find it so obvious it's almost funny)

*running fastest ever*
*as fast as DR on old tyres stealing grand slam from Max in Abu Dhabi 2020*

Nothing she can do about her boyfriend being a dickhead at times. She’s not a PR person, if they wanted damage control they should’ve made him reconsider his statement. I think this is her true personality, it’s only filmed by fans as well - not McLaren or anyone. His repost was just showing what a great time he and Luisa as well had, he was truly grinning all weekend long. I don’t think he’s ever been that happy during a race weekend.

Reactions: 21

aidil

VIP Member
Didn’t get chance to respond on the old thread but I’m so glad your new job is what you wanted ❤ Must be a relief and hopefully we will have a Pierre photo dump tomorrow for the cherry on top 😝
Thank you, I feel like a new person! 😁 Oh man, what I would do for a good Pierre photo dump rn! I miss his topless thirst posts, I suspect there may be someone on the scene now he’s gone quiet 😂

This is too much 😂💜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

monza

VIP Member
Okay my sister blocked me on whatsapp because I send her DR biting ass pic without warning (again)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

he's still in the program...
So minimum consequences then 🙄. They'll give it a year and he'll come back with a redemption story on DTS and everyone will love him again. Being Lewis Hamilton must be so fucking exhausting mustn't it? Being the only black driver in this absolute quagmire of toxicity. I'm not saying the kid should never get a chance to atone but this is barely a rap on the knuckles

• Heart
  • Sad

90sgirl

VIP Member
The marshals at the track yesterday were incredible not just with Zhou’s crash but with the protestors as well! Apparently they were planning to superglue their hands to the track but the marshals got to them so quickly they didn’t have time!

Also saw Coulthard on Sat and he gave me the ick even more in real life 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

lni33

VIP Member
Goodness this is the first time I’m seeing hulkenbergs wedding photos

That’s far too close to full on leather mat out to be comfortable surely 😂

29B7A5E6-5203-45C8-8400-CB986379A3F2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Ohhhh yes Paddock fits
Another basically home race, another Imola appearance at media day - trying to keep it casual though, perfect for thirsting for Toto online afterwards
IMG_8127.JPG

Manifesting rain but bringing summer, let's not question it okay?
IMG_8150.JPG

Showing some midriff to distract the papayas during the sprint race because let's be honest, they're not scoring either way
IMG_8129.JPG

The only way to not jinx anyone is by wearing all colours simultaneously, and it's easy to take off when someone needs some cheering up after yet another bad race
IMG_8128.JPG

• Heart