Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
am i the only one feeling a bit uncomfortable with Charlotte sharing her weight loss... she has so many young teenage charles fangirl followers
idk maybe that's just me
TW: Weight and weight loss.
I totally understand people being proud of loosing weight, I've even been proud of loosing weight in an unhealthy manner myself. (Albeit it wasn't really planned, just a really hot summer where my hunger hit rock bottom).
I am with you in being uncomfortable seeing other people putting their weight loss out there, especially if they are an influencer with little to no experience with fitness/weight loss training. And I mean, I don't see why Cha feels like she needs to loose weight. I would rather have influencers like her be a role model for training strength and cardio, and not focus on loosing that weight..
But hey, that's just my opinion.

was planning on putting it all in a spoiler, since it can be a trigger for some to read about, but my head just wasn't with me today. Put a TW up there, tho❀

currently waiting for my doctors office to open up, so I'll be able to get a note for my work saying that I am sick. πŸ™ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 10
am i the only one feeling a bit uncomfortable with Charlotte sharing her weight loss... she has so many young teenage charles fangirl followers
idk maybe that's just me
No you're not the only one. For me she wasn't fat.... Maybe she didn't feel comfortable.

Reactions: 2
TW: Weight and weight loss.
I totally understand people being proud of loosing weight, I've even been proud of loosing weight in an unhealthy manner myself. (Albeit it wasn't really planned, just a really hot summer where my hunger hit rock bottom).
I am with you in being uncomfortable seeing other people putting their weight loss out there, especially if they are an influencer with little to no experience with fitness/weight loss training. And I mean, I don't see why Cha feels like she needs to loose weight. I would rather have influencers like her be a role model for training strength and cardio, and not focus on loosing that weight..
But hey, that's just my opinion.

was planning on putting it all in a spoiler, since it can be a trigger for some to read about, but my head just wasn't with me today. Put a TW up there, tho❀

currently waiting for my doctors office to open up, so I'll be able to get a note for my work saying that I am sick. πŸ™ƒ
I personally find her weightloss healthy..it seems to me she had a programme and a trainer. Also at that age, after finishing her degree as well, she probably felt like now she can build her routine around her new schedule and work to be healthy and happy. Losing weight isn't always about image, it's about building healthy habits and feeling well and I don't see anything to suggest that that wasn't the case for Charlotte.
That's my view of course, as a person in my 30s that now knows that having good exercise and eating habits from an early age is a thing that serves you for life

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I wish they’d bring one to like Dublin or somewhere 😩
Apparently Eddie Jordan was trying to get one in Ireland, but it never worked out. I love my country but holy feck we'd make an absolute balls of it from a logistics point of view. Hundreds of thousands of people stranded in Naas πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I personally find her weightloss healthy..it seems to me she had a programme and a trainer. Also at that age, after finishing her degree as well, she probably felt like now she can build her routine around her new schedule and work to be healthy and happy. Losing weight isn't always about image, it's about building healthy habits and feeling well and I don't see anything to suggest that that wasn't the case for Charlotte.
That's my view of course, as a person in my 30s that now know that having good exercise and eating habits from an early age is a thing that serves you for life
I agree with you, and to be honest, I haven't really sat myself into her Journey that muchπŸ˜… This was more of a general take on sharing a weight loss journey with young followers. I just think it's better to disquise it as weight training or cardio than to have the focus on loosing weight. πŸ™ˆ
Having the habits from an early age is so important, I have missed running so much the last 6 months, and was just about to start again this week after a stressfull time at work, but then covid hit me like a freight train, and now I feel like I'll probably be back to running in a month. πŸ˜…

But then again I have been really comfortable in my own body for the better part of my adult life, and I love to hike, and I just haven't seen the point in sharing a weight loss journey.

not even sure if this made any sense, blaming covid brain again. I'm off to get an hour of sleep before talking to my GP about a sick leave πŸ˜…

Reactions: 9
What a laugh to wake up to
1657177969877.png

By the way it’s raining in the majority of Germany so I’ll try my hardest to somehow transfer that to Austria

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
My paddock outfits for this weekend.
I made my choices with keeping in mind it will be a rainweekend

Friday, free practice. Of course my favorite clothing items. Jeans with a shirt and sneakers and a colorfull raincoat
3ee575833fd47f146580358af4407730.jpg

Saturday, still a wet day so again a raincoat (and jeans 😊)
4dad5e4e3fabedc0795a0b1cd2640515.jpg

Sunday, depressed by the weather, depressed by the results of rhe McLarens, my outfit will be...
9b65ff204f08c34f0167d65833886600.jpg

But i hope the depressing raincoat will not be necesarry.
Go McLaren boys!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
On topic.....
I think charles also lost a lot of weight.... or at least got more lean in around the same time line. He was doing some impressive running times at distance earlier. I had noticed cha doing the same... but yes I do think she did it with a trainer. So wouldn't see it as a disorder type thing where she's stressing calories or down on herself and projecting thT on followers

Off Topic....
Wow just watched the news for.the first time in a while. The downfall of Borris (do you guys call him BJ?) is the type of drama I need between races. I mean sucks that it's affecting a country and all, but I admire how British politicians can throw out some petty and yet stinging insults so openly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
On topic.....
So wouldn't see it as a disorder type thing where she's stressing calories or down on herself and projecting thT on followers
Totally, personally I’m not a fan of people sharing weights etc because it can be unhealthy for an impressionable audience but she has been with a trainer and it all feels very routine and fitness based. She got absolutely slaughtered last year for her weight during the summer break and compared to a lot of other wags, which is awful. I hope she feels strong, beautiful and healthy in her body.

On topic.....
I think charles also lost a lot of weight.... or at least got more lean in around the same time line. He was doing some impressive running times at distance earlier. I had noticed cha doing the same... but yes I do think she did it with a trainer. So wouldn't see it as a disorder type thing where she's stressing calories or down on herself and projecting thT on followers

Off Topic....
Wow just watched the news for.the first time in a while. The downfall of Borris (do you guys call him BJ?) is the type of drama I need between races. I mean sucks that it's affecting a country and all, but I admire how British politicians can throw out some petty and yet stinging insults so openly.
Boris, Bojo, BJ, clown 🀑 I’m living for his downfall, and him destroying the Tory party while he’s at it. Half hoping he calls an election instead of resigning so people vote for other parties and we get rid of the conservative majority, one can dream. But yeah the drama is amazing and I’m glued to the news πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My paddock outfits for this weekend.
I made my choices with keeping in mind it will be a rainweekend

Friday, free practice. Of course my favorite clothing items. Jeans with a shirt and sneakers and a colorfull raincoat
View attachment 1398429
Saturday, still a wet day so again a raincoat (and jeans 😊)
View attachment 1398430
Sunday, depressed by the weather, depressed by the results of rhe McLarens, my outfit will be...
View attachment 1398434

But i hope the depressing raincoat will not be necesarry.
Go McLaren boys!!!
Maybe i should wear this to give the McLaren boys (especially DR) good luck
Screenshot_20220707-101121_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I noticed yesterday on Ferrari Instagram that Carlos photo appeared before charles

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I still can't believe they didn't discuss at any previous meeting what to do in situations like this (and it isn't even an unusual one)
They look like they do all decisions panically during the race and eeeeeeeeeverything surprises them

Charles may be a champion material, but Ferrari currently isn't

Bring it on Checito it's now or never

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.