Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From one Italian to another ๐Ÿ˜‚

On another note, Iโ€™m going to throw upโ€ฆ https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/...-nothing-nothing-i-said-wrong-i-am-not-racist
There is so many red flag in this article ๐Ÿคฎ
I donโ€™t really care, it doesnโ€™t disturb my life. I am here with my friends, we are having fun, thatโ€™s it.โ€
โ€œThere is nothing, nothing I said wrong. What I said is a very soft word โ€” we even use it for some of our white friends.
This man makes my blood pressure to go up ๐Ÿ“ˆ

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Underrated funny king, Iโ€™m obsessed with the penultimate one

And Valtteri ๐Ÿ˜‚ heโ€™s thinking about it as we all are
1657034212100.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I donโ€™t really care, it doesnโ€™t disturb my life. I am here with my friends, we are having fun, thatโ€™s it.โ€
โ€œThere is nothing, nothing I said wrong. What I said is a very soft word โ€” we even use it for some of our white friends.
The way heโ€™s using the entire thing to talk up and protect the Brazilian president whoโ€™s as far as I know not exactly the greatest guy eitherโ€ฆ another red flag

Reactions: 12
From one Italian to another ๐Ÿ˜‚

On another note, Iโ€™m going to throw upโ€ฆ https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/...-nothing-nothing-i-said-wrong-i-am-not-racist
Wow. What a tit human being he is. "Using him to discredit the president." Well, for what I have heard, he is just as much of a crappy human as Piquet.
I really think the Piquets need some kind of PR training, or retraining. Yes, you are allowed to support whoever you want politically, but politics is kind of like a dick, no one wants to have it stuck down their throat unwillingly.
I mean, PapaPerez is also into politics, and I can't say I agree with everything he stands for, but at least he is liked by other people because of his appearance. (And seeing him with Lewis' dad this weekend melted my heartโค), He knows his PR and how to use it to his advantage at least.

Enough of that: anyone got any good tips on series or movies on Netflix, HBO or Viaplay for those who has that? I need something bingeworthy for the next few days ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 7
He's absolute scum ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 10
Today is lucky day ๐Ÿ˜‚ Daniel post something ๐Ÿ˜‚ but i get it, you are still sad ๐Ÿ˜ so Thank you Lando Iโ€™m much better , but i want donuts ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
View attachment 1394108
Daniel is having a bit of familytime with his parents....or just busy with preparations for Austria (or he is busy with Heidi, when DR posts a horse just like Heidi we are sure).
The hb fanpage is sure they are together at soho, i saw she posted a throwback.
But good for him. When your work sucks it is good to have a loved one by your side.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.