Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
And the award for Father of the year goes to.... not Jos 😡
And some people think it was a good education because Max is a world champion now 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Apparently there are some rumors that a part of the Ferrari crew didn't want to go see Carlos' podium and do the celebratory pic after the race because of all the Ferrari shitshow. And i feel so bad for Carlos, yes Charles should probably have won on sunday but Ferrari fucked up and it is not Carlos' fault 😕

*don't know if they are true or if this is just italians being dramatic

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So here looks like they figured a better couple stradegy... too much of a xhange for me to think it happened Naturally. Lu looked bored as hell in previous GPs. But seems like if she is involved like this it's better for them both.

Having visions of george v lando fighting for Brit fans post lewis
Or they are more comfortable with each other and she knows the ropes now? I doubt she'll be this involved again, the British GP is his home race and the fans love him here. Also, they were stressing how much of a family occasion this GP is, loads of people take their entire family because motorsport is so established here so it could be that it just had a more friendly vibe to it. I'm not Landos biggest fan but don't think he's THAT calculated.
And we love em all here...British pride is British pride. Lando just knows how to work a crowd 🤣. George starts winning and it'll be Russell-mania.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

lni33

VIP Member
This narrative that is being pushed to me is quite bizarre and I’m not sure anyone has ever analysed the motive behind other wags supporting their boyfriends 😂

I think we need to remember that Lando is insanely popular especially at Silverstone and his fans will have a younger average age than most who use social media a hell of a lot more than others, so of course we have a lot of fan content of the two of them

but if you look at actual official content, there is none because she was constantly walking behind the McLaren and Team Lando’s cameras, you’d think if this was some sort of marketing ploy Team Lando at least would have caught something

aac_124

VIP Member
Paddock outfits
Friday
Absolutely love this outfit weather may not be weather appropriate but outfits come first 🤣🙃
E8EB6F61-A65A-4AF5-B991-4A3E38F0D240.jpeg

Saturday
love the pink the pink would pair it with some chunky gold jewellery
9D3535BC-8CC9-463B-9CE4-995F0CE1D8C0.jpeg

Sunday
BB3495CF-3592-481E-A940-2C5435CB5BA3.jpeg

• Heart