Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my face lately everytime i go to put fuel in my car and see how much it will cost me 😂

Screenshot_20220706-111340_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Honestly you guys have kept me sane the last few months! It’s been the breath of fresh air I need among all the crap in my life 💜 Love my Tattlers so much!
RE-bleeping-TWEET...look at me being all soppy at 10.30 in the morning

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't think so. It doesn't matter at all actually.

I think it was just hey since you are here will you please spend 5 minutes taking a merch pics? We are not doing great and exposure you two as a couple bring will help a lot.
And it was like it at the end 🤷‍♀️
Yes on this i totally agree they are smart kids that were born on digital era they know what they were doing there.
Again i think what Lando said about the hate she is receiving helped, on her being like this nice and all smiles from what i saw of her on the festival last week her interactions with her friends its what she posts she was super happy having fun and a fact Portugal is knowed to be one of the country with the most friendly and hospitable people so im not surprised by her behavior 😂 😅 .
I dont think this weekend was calculated at all but it really helped both of them thats no denniying. I think both of them are aware that they can help each other. Lando has open is life a lot to his fans and any anonymous girl that enters is life will have to deal with this sooner or later and i think she did that on her pace she seems much more confortable now.
And @monza even if i dont agree with some of the thing you say please dont stop sharing is always a good chat and discussion of different points of views.

Reactions: 8
Someone cursed McLaren in its entirety. Watching XE quali and their car died on them shortly before setting the 2nd quickest lap.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
people hated on lando for skipping one team debrief... just saying
I love Charles but come on this is a bit unprofessional… you’re still a team and racing with them in a few days time. Red Bull are rubbing their hands right now knowing how unstable this team is.

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20220706_120401_com.twitter.android.jpg

how are they all defending him?
it's a team sport - if they don't work as a team, they can already give both championships to red bull

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1396042
how are they all defending him?
it's a team sport - if they don't work as a team, they can already give both championships to red bull
All good he apparently had dinner with Binotto last night. Tbh i think he is unprofessionnal when he acts like this. Of course he is disappointed and it is understandable but this is a team sport. If he is where he is today and when he wins it is thank to the team he should not forget that (not that i actually think he forgot).
And i saw a lot of people blaming Carlos for not applying the 10 cars lenght team order at the sc restart but if he did they would have just lost the race period 🙄

Last edited:
Awww let’s not lose hope yet, Charles is still in it - it’s only a 40 point difference with 12 races to go 🥺
I knowww and I wouldn’t be so bitter but it’s the fact he shouldn’t be anywhere near that far off and he wouldn’t be if not for the absolutely brain dead calls Ferrari strategists make EVERY RACE 😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
wait wait wait... i just saw a tiktok about this: jamie doesn't collect any super licence points anymore - and she didn't last year either - that makes even less sense given she's staying in w series

Reactions: 7
wait wait wait... i just saw a tiktok about this: jamie doesn't collect any super licence points anymore - and she didn't last year either - that makes even less sense given she's staying in w series
I read something somewhere that Carlin offered her an F3 seat but she rejected it. Whether that was due to lack of funding and sponsorship or not, I don't know.

I read something somewhere that Carlin offered her an F3 seat but she rejected it. Whether that was due to lack of funding and sponsorship or not, I don't know.
Im pretty sure I saw an interview where she said she wasn’t able to secure the funding she needed for F3 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Slightly out of topic: can we expect a Red Bull Racing x AlphaTauri video together launching this week now that it’s time for the Austrian GP…?

Was watching their Austrian adventure video from last year this morning and looked into what dates were the Austrian GP in 2021 — it matched with the video’s upload date 🍀✨

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.