Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatā€™s the betting Kelly turns up in Austria? Canā€™t believe Austria is where Lando got his first podium (unfortunately canā€™t see the same happening this weekend)

Reactions: 9
second year in a row heā€™s sold the most merch at silverstone šŸ¤Æ
BDD7DAFF-B585-4A21-9745-5D66106651A3.jpeg

do drivers get royalties from merch sales?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
donā€™t know if anyone here listens to karol g but i am extremely jealous of her rn
07E22F6B-EA16-4A9A-9017-97F4794D53EF.jpeg
710F8B26-4D3E-4DD7-868A-2FA27BD4D119.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Came back to thread #113. What have you guys been up to in here?

the wendy williams show wendy williams gif | WiffleGif
Oh ya know
Simping
Bitching
Technical Info
Occasional Life Advice

My friend had similar dress for her wedding
Was all like.. oh they got married
But then noticed Estabon wearing a Prada jumpsuit?

So I'm just gonna add this to 'They So French' going to an event the Louvre lookin like a bride and a designer test pilot

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh ya know
Simping
Bitching
Technical Info
Occasional Life Advice

My friend had similar dress for her wedding
Was all like.. oh they got married
But then noticed Estabon wearing a Prada jumpsuit?

So I'm just gonna add this to 'They So French' going to an event the Louvre lookin like a bride and a designer test pilot
But they look so goooood together, very cute!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone have a feeling this was same situation with Lando and Daniel and Monza . Donā€™t get me wrong i know they love them both, and everyone was really happy for that 1-2 but i think they would be happier if Lando won . but they knew Daniel needed that win . Ferrari did same with Carlos . He needed that šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
That was completely different though. No one gifted Daniel a win, he earned it. Carlos got that win because they fucked Charles (itā€™s still a win though donā€™t get me wrong). Daniel was leading the entire race after an insane start. Lando was just asked to hold position before they crash and duck away 40 points. It wasnā€™t a tit show of ā€˜target lapā€™ and ā€˜10 cars lengthā€™ā€¦ it was just a strategy call to ensure a 1-2 which is what Ferrari probably shouldā€™ve done.

So I agree with all the Luisa praise and I'm not sayong she is anything less than a good person
But silverstone felt seriously orchestrated with Lando. Again not bad and not even a bad idea but won't deny Adam Norris had been working out Lando at his home race and its rollout with add management a while and of course Luis was a part of that.... and this photo. I Swore Lando posted a throwback at first until i saw the Mclaren. He is so obviously still a kid next to adam
Luisa is his girlfriend. Sheā€™s not some marketing strategy, PR orchestra or anything. She wouldnā€™t be there if Lando didnā€™t ask her to be. Silverstone is always like that for British drivers, look at Daniel in Australia, Max in Zandvoortā€¦ the more popular a driver the crazier their home race and Landoā€™s currently leading the British favourites list. Landoā€™s a grown ass man, he doesnā€™t need his dad to manage his life or job. I donā€™t know why that constantly comes up, he has a whole marketing and PR team, as well as a managing company whose boss is sitting with him in that picture, behind him nowadays and his dad can just be his dad. I may not be Landoā€™s biggest fan right now but come on heā€™s not some little kid that needs to be guided by his dad šŸ˜‚

*whispers*

Carmen wasn't at the stage šŸ¤Ŗ
Almost like George DNFā€™d and probably didnā€™t feel like it

Yes not criticism at all. If nothing else impressed wirh how well it was pulled off schedule wise. That said... I do think Lu had more of an assigned roll for them both. Just the way she was her vs barcelona when Lando was super sick. She was kinda pissed at the fans and the demands, but protective. So here looks like they figured a better couple stradegy... too much of a xhange for me to think it happened Naturally. Lu looked bored as hell in previous GPs. But seems like if she is involved like this it's better for them both.
Last Iā€™ll say about this I promise. In Barcelona Lando was ill and didnā€™t even do media. Whatā€™s she gonna do, do media for him instead? I donā€™t even think itā€™s comparable. I donā€™t know why her being sweet to fans has to be some form of marketing strategy as if theyā€™re a PR couple. I find that pretty disheartening tbh. She canā€™t win, she stays back when Landoā€™s ill and sheā€™s ā€˜pissed at fansā€™, she helps fans get to Lando and sheā€™s a ā€˜PR orchestraā€™. I donā€™t get it. Why is there such a need to make her look like a bad person?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Luisa is his girlfriend. Sheā€™s not some marketing strategy, PR orchestra or anything. She wouldnā€™t be there if Lando didnā€™t ask her to be. Silverstone is always like that for British drivers, look at Daniel in Australia, Max in Zandvoortā€¦ the more popular a driver the crazier their home race and Landoā€™s currently leading the British favourites list. Landoā€™s a grown ass man, he doesnā€™t need his dad to manage his life or job. I donā€™t know why that constantly comes up, he has a whole marketing and PR team, as well as a managing company whose boss is sitting with him in that picture, behind him nowadays and his dad can just be his dad. I may not be Landoā€™s biggest fan right now but come on heā€™s not some little kid that needs to be guided by his dad šŸ˜‚
I have no doubt that Lando is in charge of his own destiny and that's a good thing. He certainly isn't racing for Adam or under his control. I think it was a podcast he was on this year where he discussed his development years and how his father created a healthy safe place. Lando said itvwS. Significant investment and now it's paying off because of how well planned. To me it's that 'return' of the investment Lando said he felt like he owes to all his dad did to start up. So more a 'patnership' than a Max /Jos kind deal. But by no means is Lando not in charge or not thriving. He has control and that's key.

Last Iā€™ll say about this I promise. In Barcelona Lando was ill and didnā€™t even do media. Whatā€™s she gonna do, do media for him instead? I donā€™t even think itā€™s comparable. I donā€™t know why her being sweet to fans has to be some form of marketing strategy as if theyā€™re a PR couple. I find that pretty disheartening tbh. She canā€™t win, she stays back when Landoā€™s ill and sheā€™s ā€˜pissed at fansā€™, she helps fans get to Lando and sheā€™s a ā€˜PR orchestraā€™. I donā€™t get it. Why is there such a need to make her look like a bad person?
So I did preface this comment saying I wasn't trying to tit on Luisa or Lando. It was more of a difference I noticed in basic things from arrival to Quadrant's official F1 shoutout. None of this is bad and F1 is a serious marketing machine in general. Lando thrives in that. Luisa of course isn't a part of it but I think her being involved like this is wonderful for all. I was pretty shocked at how Lando mentioned how much the hate directly hurt Luisa, and this was definitely we are in this together as a team and she's not just a visitor. I don't think anything was fake. They both looked so damn happy all weekend. Point was I do think between her PR and Landos PR there was probably at least some discussion on that article. He's not 'protecting' her but he's making it clear she is an equal and part of him.

In a way it's a lot like how Valtteri and Alex are wirh Tiffany and Lily. Just how to be present and not fade into the background where hate can thrive... but I'm sure cinnamon will find a way. So yeah Luisa is winning and thriving Nd I look forward to more of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
he. traveled. with. his. danny ric. merch.

*faints*
I Gotta say this peach color worked out a lot better than I saw it working out at the beginning of the season. Same with the mint. Also only driver yet to be see not in all beige.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.