Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning☺ i'm alive πŸ™πŸ» had a trip to hospital last night because i couldn't hold any fluids in my stomach. I got IV fluids and I feel much better. Hopefully everyone will be okay tomorrow. I have no energy to read 10 pages but hopefully you had nice day ☺ Glad to see Heidi spending time with Daniel ☺
Thank you for get well wishes❀
Hope you feel better soon!

Good morning everyone!
I am 90 percent sure I have got covid for the third time, second time in under six months. Perfect for me, since I'm going to move next week, no rest for the wicked.
Will have to take a trip to buy more tests later today, as well as buying toiletpaper, this is going to be a long one, I can feel it. Thankfully I only have razorblades in my throat and if it is anything like last time, I will be fine 🀞😬
Now I have to go back to work πŸ˜…
O no! Hope you feel better soon!

For both of you a big hug

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ferrari loves to mess with their tifosi right? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If you haven't suffer enough about our poor strategy this weekend let me show you this little cartoon to remind you how bad it was πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm almost free but hope your feeling better soon...just down a heck load of orange juice (without and champagne/prosecco in it) to get that vitamin C intake up and hope for the best❀
Just tested a weak positive, third time is the charm, or so I've heard πŸ˜‚ I just laughed when my colleague asked me how I was doing, must be the brainfog getting to me, or the fever. Let's just say it was a hard drive back from the pharmacy after buying tests, cold sweats and brain fog is a mood πŸ˜‚

Good thing I'm not a mimosa drinker at all, then. I may water down my orange juice (I know, I'm weird like that), but I'm not one for mixing bubbly alcohol with OJ. Could go for vodka and OJ, tho πŸ˜‚

Now, I'm gonna have a nap, a real good nap😴

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
i love our little tattle family ❀ thank you girls highlight of my day - seeing delivery guy with food πŸ˜‚ diet one sadly but i was never excited about rice πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i love our little tattle family ❀ thank you girls highlight of my day - seeing delivery guy with food πŸ˜‚ diet one sadly but i was never excited about rice πŸ˜‚
My big highlight of the day was the package I picked up while I got my tests. I went on a shopping spree after one of our thirst sessions. There was a sale, and now I have way too much new stuff that I'm not feeling well enough to use πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Help I can't kick that DR biting ass pic from my head

*will I be in trouble here if I use it as a reaction pic very often? πŸ˜…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
i forgot who of you lovely people asked for the interview but i had the idea of making a throwaway tiktok account - not sure how long till it's taken down due to copyright but here it is

• Haha
Privaccccyyyyy
We want privacyyyyy
Boooohoooo

Screenshot_20220705_131644.jpg

For fucks sake πŸ˜‚

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§LuisastoneπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

This is how damage control after saying something stupid works. Red Bull take notes

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.