Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need full footage of this with Benny Hill music over the top.
So delighted to hear about the new job and looking forward to hearing loads more. I had exactly the same experience leaving my last job. Onwards n upwards Super RVN!!!🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Goodness this is the first time I’m seeing hulkenbergs wedding photos

That’s far too close to full on leather mat out to be comfortable surely 😂

29B7A5E6-5203-45C8-8400-CB986379A3F2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
‘is this an English thing’ … as if we English regularly carry a quiche with us on our trips out 😅
What are you talking about - I carry my quiche wherever I go! Never know when you may need a snack!

So delighted to hear about the new job and looking forward to hearing loads more. I had exactly the same experience leaving my last job. Onwards n upwards Super RVN!!!🥰
Ahhhhhh thank you so much my fellow vetty friend! 😍💕 Honestly had such a lovely first day and we’re going to be ISFM cat friendly so I’m one happy feline nurse rn 😁 Way too many toxic environments in our industry isn’t there!

Goodness this is the first time I’m seeing hulkenbergs wedding photos

That’s far too close to full on leather mat out to be comfortable surely 😂

View attachment 1392277
Christ on a bike! Easy access on the wedding night I guess 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Silverstone debrief below!!
Friday was a mega early day for us.

We watched F2 at international pit straight, FP1 from Hamilton straight and FP2 from Club. Also watched W Series from Club which was great! Our idea was to suss out where we wanted to watch quali from on the Friday so that we had good views. We did a lap of the track as well which was bloody massive!

I made a rookie mistake here - went for a piss and forgot to take a tissue - needless to say realising mid-stream that there was no toilet roll and having to shake was not ideal 🥴

I can’t upload my videos sadly but here are some pictures:

42D4A099-042B-4B2F-B572-5DBC7FF3C286.jpeg

7E60142D-4972-40F1-9958-B47E8CB67921.jpeg

006E2E36-53A3-43D0-811D-BE7723AA647F.jpeg

Saturday we started the day off by sitting quickly in Copse before moving to Becketts for FP3. Let me tell you, it was freezing - the wind was absolutely nutty! I felt like I was going to be blown off the grandstand and into the merch tents.

We decided we were going to watch quali from Club so we made the journey over and it was RAMMED. We were so lucky that a stranger saved the day!

We were stood at the back of a massive queue to get up to the stand and a stranger approached and said ‘come with me’. I thought duck it, if all else fails we’re only going to end up at the back of the queue again, so we followed him. He snuck us into Club and said ‘I’ve been saving these seats for my friends but they’re sitting somewhere else so you can have them because you look nice and you’re wearing a Lewis hat’. It was a beige Alpine hat that my brother was wearing but we were not going to correct him hahaha. The seats were the second row from the front!!

We ended up seeing Valtteri spin on his first lap, Max’s spin and the final drama where Carlos got quickest lap at the last second ! The rain made it so so interesting and we had the best time!

The people we were staying with managed by chance to get into hospitality and said someone purposefully dropped a glass bottle from the balcony into the pit lane during quali - it hit the bonnet of one of the safety cars. What a pleb!

0C2ED2E1-911F-4F7D-948D-5C96E1EF58B5.jpeg

Well Sunday was just mental wasn’t it. I am SO happy Zhou and Alex are okay - I cannot tell you how silent Silverstone was after the crash when we were waiting for any news on his condition. As soon as it was confirmed that Zhou was okay everyone erupted into cheers which was amazing!

We had grandstand seats at Luffield Corner a few rows from the front which was great. Seb’s lap was dreamy as was the driver parade! They all looked so cute being driven around in the old cars!

The race itself, bar the crash, was phenomenal. We had some amazing action at Luffield between Charles, Perez and Lewis. The crowd reaction to Lewis’ overtakes as well as Max getting a puncture was absolutely electric. We were so happy to see Carlos get his first pole and win - very unfortunate for Charles but I think Carlos deserved it after his patience - 150 GPs is a long time to wait!

Track walk after the race was also amazing - I picked up some tyre rubber as a momento of an amazing weekend.

CC5BEC87-B305-4C56-9519-A2F9DDCE9274.jpeg

I took my film camera with me and took some pictures on there too so will let you all know if I got any good ones once the rolls are developed.

@90sgirl and @landolorian I’d love to know what tickets you two had and whether you’d recommend them for next year!

Silverstone 2023 Tattle meet up pending!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

We watched F2 at international pit straight, FP1 from Hamilton straight and FP2 from Club. Also watched W Series from Club which was great! Our idea was to suss out where we wanted to watch quali from on the Friday so that we had good views. We did a lap of the track as well which was bloody massive!

I made a rookie mistake here - went for a piss and forgot to take a tissue - needless to say realising mid-stream that there was no toilet roll and having to shake was not ideal 🥴

View attachment 1392193
View attachment 1392199
View attachment 1392200

Saturday we started the day off by sitting quickly in Copse before moving to Becketts for FP3. Let me tell you, it was freezing - the wind was absolutely nutty! I felt like I was going to be blown off the grandstand and into the merch tents.

We decided we were going to watch quali from Club so we made the journey over and it was RAMMED. We were so lucky that a stranger saved the day!

We were stood at the back of a massive queue to get up to the stand and a stranger approached and said ‘come with me’. I thought duck it, if all else fails we’re only going to end up at the back of the queue again, so we followed him. He snuck us into Club and said ‘I’ve been saving these seats for my friends but they’re sitting somewhere else so you can have them because you look nice and you’re wearing a Lewis hat’. It was a beige Alpine hat that my brother was wearing but we were not going to correct him hahaha. The seats were the second row from the front!!

We ended up seeing Valtteri spin on his first lap, Max’s spin and the final drama where Carlos got quickest lap at the last second ! The rain made it so so interesting and we had the best time!

The people we were staying with managed by chance to get into hospitality and said someone purposefully dropped a glass bottle from the balcony into the pit lane during quali - it hit the bonnet of one of the safety cars. What a pleb!

View attachment 1392238

Well Sunday was just mental wasn’t it. I am SO happy Zhou and Alex are okay - I cannot tell you how silent Silverstone was after the crash when we were waiting for any news on his condition. As soon as it was confirmed that Zhou was okay everyone erupted into cheers which was amazing!

We had grandstand seats at Luffield Corner a few rows from the front which was great. Seb’s lap was dreamy as was the driver parade! They all looked so cute being driven around in the old cars!

The race itself, bar the crash, was phenomenal. We had some amazing action at Luffield between Charles, Perez and Lewis. The crowd reaction to Lewis’ overtakes as well as Max getting a puncture was absolutely electric. We were so happy to see Carlos get his first pole and win - very unfortunate for Charles but I think Carlos deserved it after his patience - 150 GPs is a long time to wait!

Track walk after the race was also amazing - I picked up some tyre rubber as a momento of an amazing weekend.

View attachment 1392270

I took my film camera with me and took some pictures on there too so will let you all know if I got any good ones once the rolls are developed.

@90sgirl and @landolorian I’d love to know what tickets you two had and whether you’d recommend them for next year!

This is amazing, so glad you had a good time!! Look forward to seeing your film photos once they’re developed! Tattle gang ‘23 assemble 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Honestly I’ve ran across Brighton beach and if that gravel is anything like that kudos to George 🤣

In other news anyone got any tips for bad sunburn? I didn’t think it was that sunny yesterday but the Irish gene in me doesn’t like the sun. I look like Rudolph 🤣
Ah no, as a fellow pale blue person I sympathise ❤Any aftersun with yoghurt or aloe vera in it should help, keep it in the fridge to help take the heat out of the burn.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Trying so hard to not be jealous, she met EVERYONE 🤯🥺 also check Sandy’s story - she’s so cute cheering for Nicky

• Wow
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1392193
View attachment 1392199
View attachment 1392200

View attachment 1392238

View attachment 1392270

Looks like you had an amazing time! There is nothing like the Silverstone crowd ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
lando

are that his grandparents in pic 8? or some famous people?
Third picture is proof of Vers Lando. Because if that isn't proof he can do one hell of a back arch and when he wants he can have that arse of his on display begging to filled, all while keeping his head throat and neck aligned for best deep throating abilities, then nothing will prove it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.