Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not a drill, I just found Pierre, from France on tinder, should I match with him and ask him if he is a horse? πŸ˜‚ (what was the phrase again, heeelp!!)πŸ˜‚

Not kidding, just got the ad again. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Why are tinder giving me ads like this?! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
They even look like vaginas 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The sound fits so well πŸ˜…

They really tried the new F1 competition of syncronized spinning with teammate. At least they tried, but I think I will give them a score of 16.5 for doing it πŸ˜‚

They even look like vaginas 🀣
Didn't even think about that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Found a cute guy on tinder just now, we matched. I sent him a message asking "Soeh, Silverstone next year then?" πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I couldn’t get over how short FrΓ©dΓ©ric Vasseur was in real life 🀣
AA39D637-22A0-4073-A51C-42E60F9C9841.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m a sap for any man who’s good with animals πŸ₯Ί

Real life footage of us dealing with @aac_124 drunk irl πŸ˜‚

Could also be this πŸ˜‚

Same, and Roscoe looks like one happy dog, what I initially though when I saw the video was to look for Roscoe having trouble breathing, but he seems fine in that vid at least πŸ˜…

That would so be us, and me standing there telling her to drink more, send that DM to Max, telling her to mention her smooth leather mat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Will have to ask to hand over the phone as well so Max doesn’t get attacked in his DMs for his hamster schlong or whatever it was again πŸ˜‚
Sounds like I have a reputation here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I have so many questions about the second photo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sounds like I have a reputation here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And we love you for it❀ I'm not complaining, it feels like the two of us would be the drunks going on adventures while the others will need to hunt us down. And finally finding us in some remote location trying to hit on a cute group of guys πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
I just went back to rewatch the bits of the race I've missed and saw this. Which possible explanation would he have for wearing Daniel's headphones? πŸ˜‚ Revenge for the space hopper inchident?
Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-04 um 19.28.58.png

Reactions: 7
Happy new thread everybody!! Were going fast!!

And happy rawe ceek!! Austria, hopefully a bit more luck for the McLaren boys (especially DR), but i am afraid where getting dissapointed....

But for now...some nice pictures

a144c3dc0b5b4a6a8b0665891b223f14.jpg

84681fe996e37fa2ece0b517214feedc.jpg

9310732c8a5b1837a0ed8d9c555716d6.jpg

bd388bd121a5b70bd6c6ea6087e53e26.jpg

ed023cafbfafecfdc942177487e9cd3d.jpg

🀣
8b4d444db959557044bb01d2b6e690b6.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it very ironic that Michael lists β€˜low libido’ as one of the symptoms for stress when he’s part of what keeps my libido annoyingly high despite being stressed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it very ironic that Michael lists β€˜low libido’ as one of the symptoms for stress when he’s part of what keeps my libido annoyingly high despite being stressed
Screenshot_20220704-195556_Instagram.jpg

I read that too..... maybe DR is stressed and has a low libido?!
It will explain why Heidi wasn't around....

just a joke🀣🀣 do i have to hide?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've been stressed for the better part of my life, and let me tell you. Low libido has not been a problemπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Picture 9. Lando giving Lewis a run for his money in bulging in his race overalls. He was more than ready for a celebration, whether with Luisa or Carlos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.