Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’ll actually keep on top of this one considering 112 was another less than 24hours job😂
Happy thread #113 and Happy Austria Rawe Ceek Nosey witches ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I haven’t posted here for a while.

I was at Silverstone yesterday and it was the most incredible day. I waited for 30 mins to see people drive in. Was hoping to catch the squids but instead saw Valtteri, Mark Webber, Crofty and Natalie Pinkham. Also on the way out, George and Carmen drove past me! They didn’t stay for the celebrations.

Can’t wait till next year.
Also the squids are being super cute

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Happy new thread!
Apprently there are rumors about the calendar for next year with 23 or 24 races 🥴 starting on march 5th but without France and Spa. I don't really care about France but i'm so sad for Spa, this is one of my favourite track 🥺. The only chance to race in spa is if South Africa doesn't take place.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Happy new thread! Started my new job today (I’ve been there 4 years but this is a ‘grown up’ role 😂) Everyone is off on holiday or has covid, so it’s been a rather lonely and pointless day, guess I’ll just have to sit and read tattle🤠

starting on march 5th but without France and Spa. The only chance to race in spa is if South Africa doesn't take place.

If spa doesn’t stay on the calendar I will riot

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy new thread!
Apprently there are rumors about the calendar for next year with 23 or 24 races 🥴 starting on march 5th but without France and Spa. The only chance to race in spa is if South Africa doesn't take place.

No Spa sucks so bad. It is one of the best tracks. There was also a rumour that teams want the season to start in late February because 2022 ends so early because of the World Cup and they’d rather have an early season start than a bunch of double and triple headers.

Happy new thread! Started my new job today (I’ve been there 4 years but this is a ‘grown up’ role 😂) Everyone is off on holiday or has covid, so it’s been a rather lonely and pointless day, guess I’ll just have to sit and read tattle🤠

If spa doesn’t stay on the calendar I will riot
That’s so exciting though! What a great opportunity ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The marshals at the track yesterday were incredible not just with Zhou’s crash but with the protestors as well! Apparently they were planning to superglue their hands to the track but the marshals got to them so quickly they didn’t have time!

Also saw Coulthard on Sat and he gave me the ick even more in real life 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
No Spa sucks so bad. It is one of the best tracks. There was also a rumour that teams want the season to start in late February because 2022 ends so early because of the World Cup and they’d rather have an early season start than a bunch of double and triple headers.

That’s so exciting though! What a great opportunity ❤
oh I would love an earlier start, don’t know what I’d do with myself over an extended winter break 😰
And thank you!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy new thread everyone! And thanks for your lovely messages 😄💜

Wouldn’t mind looking up at Pierre from this angle in real life 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy new thread everyone! And thanks for your lovely messages 😄💜

Wouldn’t mind looking up at Pierre from this angle in real life 👀

Didn’t get chance to respond on the old thread but I’m so glad your new job is what you wanted ❤ Must be a relief and hopefully we will have a Pierre photo dump tomorrow for the cherry on top 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 8
ah look, Emilia bought a follower a car - how long are we giving cinnamon to hate on lu for not buying a follower one/praising Emilia for her kindness

ALSO HAPPY NEW THREAD
HOMERACE FOR ME INCOMING 🥳🥳

*why does this literally pop up when you search for austria gifs?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t get chance to respond on the old thread but I’m so glad your new job is what you wanted ❤ Must be a relief and hopefully we will have a Pierre photo dump tomorrow for the cherry on top 😝
Thank you, I feel like a new person! 😁 Oh man, what I would do for a good Pierre photo dump rn! I miss his topless thirst posts, I suspect there may be someone on the scene now he’s gone quiet 😂

This is too much 😂💜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Watch out Lui, Port Cop is coming for your job

And he's already making better pics wink wink
Oh and he has a better stage name, copyright @Futtrit

Screenshot_20220704_164514.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Happy 113 nosey witches 🎉 think this will last us a little longer than last thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OUCH

Screenshot_20220704_165432.jpg

Imagine hanging with Max Tom and Jacob just to be cropped out

IMG_20220704_165519.jpg

• Haha
Another angle of the crash, thank duck for modern engineering. Placed behind a spoiler so people can avoid if they need to 💕

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.