Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marcus Armstrong is bringing out a podcast I actually can’t wait I love him so much (my favourite racing driverπŸ˜‚)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Haha he’s only 3 years older than me so I don’t feel bad lusting over him πŸ˜‚.
Still not older than my oldest lay, so I'm also not feeling bad about thirsting and lusting for him πŸ˜‚ Especially when he looks like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ohhhh yes Paddock fits
Another basically home race, another Imola appearance at media day - trying to keep it casual though, perfect for thirsting for Toto online afterwards
View attachment 1397440

Manifesting rain but bringing summer, let's not question it okay?
View attachment 1397443

Showing some midriff to distract the papayas during the sprint race because let's be honest, they're not scoring either way
View attachment 1397453

The only way to not jinx anyone is by wearing all colours simultaneously, and it's easy to take off when someone needs some cheering up after yet another bad race
View attachment 1397457
Friday and Sunday are hot πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh here we go 🧑 I’m basic this weekend πŸ˜‚ And of course , i have to support orange army πŸ˜‚
Friday
F05AF671-43EA-4861-BE0C-C152B2A1BC4A.jpeg

Saturday
A39D7DED-7A14-477E-8DD6-DFC3572C00DD.jpeg

Sunday
FAF7824D-2881-4B7E-8315-6D3A56B0BF9D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Still not older than my oldest lay, so I'm also not feeling bad about thirsting and lusting for him πŸ˜‚ Especially when he looks like that!
I’m 47 so those beautiful, young drivers are closer to my 15 yr old daughter age so feel like a right cougar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Saying that she thinks Toto is good looking & he’s older than her Dad πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
my husband ended my Pretty little liars marathon when he took my laptop and they are playing "Rush" in tv πŸ˜‚ nice coincidence. i think drivers will do something to honor Nikki this weekend .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m 47 so those beautiful, young drivers are closer to my 15 yr old daughter age so feel like a right cougar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Saying that she thinks Toto is good looking & he’s older than her Dad πŸ˜‚
Hahaha, you better watch your daughter, Ems πŸ˜‚ I'm only turning 27 this year, so some of the drivers are my age, but Toto hits a different spot 🀀 And not to mention, that I do have my own way of charming those older guys πŸ˜‚
I will however, die on the hill that says that men born in the 80's are something elseπŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Because I am sort of bored, and really tired right now, I decided to see if I could make up my paddock outfits just by using things I've previously screenshotted, just to keep me awake for a little longer. So here goes πŸ’ƒ
View attachment 1397295
Going for a comfy look on Friday, I will not be moving much, and I will for once keep a jacket with me at all times, in case my fever is coming back πŸ˜‚
View attachment 1397304
Planning on being covid free by Saturday, but still not high on life and energy, so I'm going for a skirt that looks flowy, yet kinda warm.
Will still have a team jacket on hand to bury myself in and sleep if I get cold πŸ˜‚
View attachment 1397309
I screenshotted this dress a while back because I for some reason though of the national costumes when I saw it, but more like the touristy sexy version πŸ˜… (I have one more outfit inspired by a country and its traditions, but not this time πŸ˜‚)
Also feeling really well on Sunday, so I'll be cheering on and using up whatever I have left of my voice. (Which will probably be just as much as I have in real life now, I have such a non sexy whisky voice right nowπŸ˜‚)

And just let us be honest: this or something similar is what I will be wearing this weekend, except for maybe Friday, where I will be wearing something similar to my outfit. Wine choices are all from Austria or Germany. (I really recommend the bottom one of them, it's my favorite of all rosè)
View attachment 1397330
Love it all ❀❀❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.