Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
For those of you that want to get really drunk over the weekend, take a shot every time Lando makes a ‘the orange in the crowd is clearly all McLaren fans’ joke

• Haha
Reactions: 19

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I really don’t like to hate but I hate him, mental health is not a joke ffs he had no right

Helmet Marko needs a bullet.

He is pure evil.

Nobody has the right to discuss medial/mental health treatments somebody is recieving.

Pierre better have made up with Yuki, because Pierre knows what it's like at Red Bull/Alpha Tauri, and Yuki needs someone on his side looking after him. Yuki deserves better. Pierre deserves better. F1 deserves better than Marko involved in the sport.

This is reprehensible conduct.

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member

Sorry if this has been shared already, just think Luisa is really sweet getting Lando to sign peoples shirts 😂
She’s so tiny 🥺🥺🥰 adorable! She even put on her best puppy eyes 🥰
Honestly she seems like such a sweet person. ‘I will stop now’ like she’s been running back and forth for several people? So sweet!!

• Heart

ScottishPapaya

Sorry if this has been shared already, just think Luisa is really sweet getting Lando to sign peoples shirts 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18

kubnikol

VIP Member
Good morning☺ i'm alive 🙏🏻 had a trip to hospital last night because i couldn't hold any fluids in my stomach. I got IV fluids and I feel much better. Hopefully everyone will be okay tomorrow. I have no energy to read 10 pages but hopefully you had nice day ☺ Glad to see Heidi spending time with Daniel ☺
Thank you for get well wishes❤

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Came back to thread #113. What have you guys been up to in here?

the wendy williams show wendy williams gif | WiffleGif
Oh ya know
Simping
Bitching
Technical Info
Occasional Life Advice

My friend had similar dress for her wedding
Was all like.. oh they got married
But then noticed Estabon wearing a Prada jumpsuit?

So I'm just gonna add this to 'They So French' going to an event the Louvre lookin like a bride and a designer test pilot

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Apparently there are some rumors that a part of the Ferrari crew didn't want to go see Carlos' podium and do the celbratory pic after the race because of all the Ferrari shitshow. And i feel so bad for Carlos, yes Charles should probably have won on sunday but Ferrari fucked up and it is not Carlos' fault 😕

*don't know if they are true or if this is just italians being dramatic
Wouldn't surprise me...Ferrari are the Kings of Petty. Everyone goes on about Redbull being toxic (which they undoubtedly are) but Ferrari seem to get a free pass because of the "you think of a racing car and it's red" bullshit. I mean, they even forced Schumi to retire and he pretty much re ignited the team ffs. They massacred Seb and made his hair fall out..they are monsters. But hey, heritage 🙄. Charles and Carlos will age beyond all recognition there unless they go full Kimi and don't give a shit. If Mick does end up there THAT'S when Dark Mick will arrive mark my words.

• Sad

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Paddock fits time!

Friday

Screenshot_20220706_222551.jpg

Saturday

Screenshot_20220706_222535.jpg

Sunday
Screenshot_20220707_100235.jpg

Well looks like Borris is out. Personally he reminded me of Baby Trump in the UK back when they were besties. Don't know what happens now but hope it's goes smoothly
Surprised he has actually agreed to go. Frankly, he should have been long gone by now. He is, without a shadow of a doubt, the worst prime minister this country has had, possibly ever.

Can't believe the Albons have adopted 3 new kitties 😂 They are so cute 😍 I can't imagine how much their birthday cakes budget is 😂

View attachment 1398592
Oh my goodness! Cuteness overload. The Albon household would be my idea of heaven with all the beautiful cats.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Can't believe the Albons have adopted 3 new kitties 😂 They are so cute 😍 I can't imagine how much their birthday cakes budget is 😂

Screenshot_20220707-104448_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

spielberg

VIP Member
Ye, but then George and Seb booted him out of the WhatsApp group 😂 wonder what they said
i can't imagine seb knowing how to remove someone from a group chat - the other day he said that phones are too complicated for him
*Seb you're in your mid 30s, not 60s

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
people hated on lando for skipping one team debrief... just saying
I love Charles but come on this is a bit unprofessional… you’re still a team and racing with them in a few days time. Red Bull are rubbing their hands right now knowing how unstable this team is.

Reactions: 17

kubnikol

VIP Member
Resting all day so i decided to do iCloud cleaning 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I just deleted probably 2000 photos of Wags, screenshots, and drivers 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I have to stop screenshot everything 😂

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
Oh here we go 🧡 I’m basic this weekend 😂 And of course , i have to support orange army 😂
Friday
F05AF671-43EA-4861-BE0C-C152B2A1BC4A.jpeg

Saturday
A39D7DED-7A14-477E-8DD6-DFC3572C00DD.jpeg

Sunday
FAF7824D-2881-4B7E-8315-6D3A56B0BF9D.jpeg

• Heart