Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hello!
is everyone having a good hair day??? I hope you all feel fabulous! :)
3c355055c27cf6c59554b20cc741fbd7286d4f0d.jpg

[I cannot resist, I am getting it as my profile pic for two days) LOL

before I focus on Toto only before Austria, last thing about Silverstone - I love Carlos celebration in Maranello restaurant, so low key and homelike, I really like it ( there are clips of it, but I am not able to post them )
3da79357fa67bf1d6d9010d6bc0df1af31e69741.jpg

it will NEVER Die
and I mean, made Toto about a million times sexier to me
i love soft Toto
(we all know susie is in charge in the bedroom)
this was epic, I will never not want to see more footage of this party.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
To be honest I donโ€™t trust a word out of the eggs mouth. He was probably just tit stirring ๐Ÿ˜ก
Possibly but Charles, Checo and George all do still follow him on insta as well๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ye, but then George and Seb booted him out of the WhatsApp group ๐Ÿ˜‚ wonder what they said
i can't imagine seb knowing how to remove someone from a group chat - the other day he said that phones are too complicated for him
*Seb you're in your mid 30s, not 60s

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Today is lucky day ๐Ÿ˜‚ Daniel post something ๐Ÿ˜‚ but i get it, you are still sad ๐Ÿ˜ so Thank you Lando Iโ€™m much better , but i want donuts ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
D54B42CA-D199-4EC8-B8B6-1BA01470623B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.