Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Ohhhh yes Paddock fits
Another basically home race, another Imola appearance at media day - trying to keep it casual though, perfect for thirsting for Toto online afterwards
View attachment 1397440

Manifesting rain but bringing summer, let's not question it okay?
View attachment 1397443

Showing some midriff to distract the papayas during the sprint race because let's be honest, they're not scoring either way
View attachment 1397453

The only way to not jinx anyone is by wearing all colours simultaneously, and it's easy to take off when someone needs some cheering up after yet another bad race
View attachment 1397457
Sunday dress is stunning ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1

ImaLady

VIP Member
Here's the podcast from back in March. Didn't know there was video so guess I'll have to go watch it now... just to fact check

Do we think she got paid for it?
With money?
If she was paid with sex, does that make Lando a prostitute?

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Here's the podcast from back in March. Didn't know there was video so guess I'll have to go watch it now... just to fact check

Seriously? Come on 😅

I didn't say she stole their thunder, quite opposite actually, she tried to make them relevant again at that time and succeded for a couple of days

And about the amount of effort Quadrant is willing to put into marketing - I think it's zero actually :LOL: and shooting was quite a desperate move

I don't think these kind of stuff are spontaneous (like they needed a model, boom she is there, Jane Doe) but she is such a sweetheart it seems like it and it's so good only few of us cynics see that.

Once again I don't think it's bad it's actually a great move for everyone - him, her, quadrant etc etc win win
Do we think she got paid for it?
With money?