Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paddock outfits
Friday
Absolutely love this outfit weather may not be weather appropriate but outfits come first 🤣🙃
E8EB6F61-A65A-4AF5-B991-4A3E38F0D240.jpeg

Saturday
love the pink the pink would pair it with some chunky gold jewellery
9D3535BC-8CC9-463B-9CE4-995F0CE1D8C0.jpeg

Sunday
BB3495CF-3592-481E-A940-2C5435CB5BA3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
it will NEVER Die
and I mean, made Toto about a million times sexier to me
i love soft Toto
(we all know susie is in charge in the bedroom)
Don’t spoil my image of him 😂😂. I want to imagine him being domineering in the bedroom. Standing there with his arms folded, glasses on looking disapproving at you with that tight white shirt on. The way he has too many buttons undone 😜🔥

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Because I am sort of bored, and

View attachment 1397304
Planning on being covid free by Saturday, but still not high on life and energy, so I'm going for a skirt that looks flowy, yet kinda warm.
Will still have a team jacket on hand to bury myself in and sleep if I get cold 😂
Love me a tulle skirt...pretty sure I had a similar one for one of my outfits a while back as well. Great outfit choices...might have to see what I have screenshot recently, I'm a nightmare for having a tonne just in case I ever don't feel guilty for spending money on me and not the kids 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
also mclaren i know you are busy so can you please drop unboxed so i can concentrate on Austria tmrw . and also how i just realized tmrw is press day 🤦🏻‍♀️ i was really out 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Love me a tulle skirt...pretty sure I had a similar one for one of my outfits a while back as well. Great outfit choices...might have to see what I have screenshot recently, I'm a nightmare for having a tonne just in case I ever don't feel guilty for spending money on me and not the kids 🙄
It was between the tulle or a black maxi wrap skirt 😅 Austria is a use what you have race, nothing fancy😂
Spend some money on yourself once in a while❤ you should never feel guilty for feeling better 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Ohhhh yes Paddock fits
Another basically home race, another Imola appearance at media day - trying to keep it casual though, perfect for thirsting for Toto online afterwards
IMG_8127.JPG

Manifesting rain but bringing summer, let's not question it okay?
IMG_8150.JPG

Showing some midriff to distract the papayas during the sprint race because let's be honest, they're not scoring either way
IMG_8129.JPG

The only way to not jinx anyone is by wearing all colours simultaneously, and it's easy to take off when someone needs some cheering up after yet another bad race
IMG_8128.JPG

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It was between the tulle or a black maxi wrap skirt 😅 Austria is a use what you have race, nothing fancy😂
Spend some money on yourself once in a while❤ you should never feel guilty for feeling better 🙌
And I will next month....had 2 proms to buy tit for this one 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ohhhh yes Paddock fits
Another basically home race, another Imola appearance at media day - trying to keep it casual though, perfect for thirsting for Toto online afterwards
View attachment 1397440

Manifesting rain but bringing summer, let's not question it okay?
View attachment 1397443

Showing some midriff to distract the papayas during the sprint race because let's be honest, they're not scoring either way
View attachment 1397453

The only way to not jinx anyone is by wearing all colours simultaneously, and it's easy to take off when someone needs some cheering up after yet another bad race
View attachment 1397457
Im the patterns absolutely amazing 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.