Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like I decided to do a tattle suic!de but

Am I really the only one (hey lurkers) who thinks all this Luisa being Kate Middleton all over 🇬🇧Luisastone🇬🇧 is kinda damage control pr move to shush what Lando said about Vips?

I really kept open mind but weeeehey his repost today was eye-opening for me

(Nothing bad, I just find it so obvious it's almost funny)

*running fastest ever*
*as fast as DR on old tyres stealing grand slam from Max in Abu Dhabi 2020*

Nothing she can do about her boyfriend being a head at times. She’s not a PR person, if they wanted damage control they should’ve made him reconsider his statement. I think this is her true personality, it’s only filmed by fans as well - not McLaren or anyone. His repost was just showing what a great time he and Luisa as well had, he was truly grinning all weekend long. I don’t think he’s ever been that happy during a race weekend.

Reactions: 21
I just saw that earlier and the but i'm basically a non drinker excuse is just 🙄

It's bullshit. I have had so many friend driving drunk, and I've seen many celebrities doing it too. Multiple are using this excuse, or the excuse of "its only a short trip" "I'm not that drunk, I'll manage" yeah, you'll manage, but the person driving on the other side of the road picking up their kid from a sleepover because they are homesick won't manage if you use just as much road drunk as you do when you're sober. I don't buy it.
I've also heard the oh so good one "I do have a problem with alcohol and will check in to a rehab" I like that one more than "I'm basically a non drinker".
I'm not even getting behind the wheel after one beer. I know I could, but I won't until it has been at least 12 hours.

Reactions: 13
I just saw that earlier and the but i'm basically a non drinker excuse is just 🙄

Well he's obviously not a practically a non drinker if he was drink driving, duck off. Even one drink puts you over the limit here because its shown to impair your driving ability

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t that mean his racing license will be revoked?
I don't think so because in moto GP you don't need to have a driving license to be able to compete like in F1. Fabio Quartararo who is the world champ said he will never have his moto license because, for him, other people on the road are too dangerous. So i don't think it will change anything for him

Reactions: 5
I don't think so because In moto GP you don't need to have a driving license to be able to compete like in F1. So i don't think it will change anything for him
What a load of bullshit. I hope they don’t let him get away with this. It is utterly dangerous to drink and drive, not to mention what this means if you’re a racing driver.

Reactions: 6

Am I really the only one (hey lurkers) who thinks all this Luisa being Kate Middleton all over 🇬🇧Luisastone🇬🇧 is kinda damage control pr move to shush what Lando said about Vips?

*running fastest ever*

I think she was always going to higher profile at Silverstone, it's his home race and he's very happy to be (relatively) open posting about her so it doesn't seem overkill tbh. I think there's probably alot more fan footage of them as well which might make them seem like they're everywhere. I also don't think they feel the need to deflect from thst statement.

Nothing she can do about her boyfriend being a head at times. She’s not a PR person, if they wanted damage control they should’ve made him reconsider his statement. I think this is her true personality, it’s only filmed by fans as well - not McLaren or anyone.
I think she really is like as Lando would say a sunshine and that's why it went so well 🤷‍♀️

I feel like I can't express myself right, English language is not on my side tonight 😅 campaign is a strong term but in my eyes this all was kinda like that
Just wondering if anyone sees what I see 😬

Reactions: 8

*running fastest ever*

If anything I was thinking it was more of like a follow up to Lando’s interview about people hating on her, they’ve never held hands in the paddock before so it seemed to me like a ‘duck everyone, look how in love we are’, also every fan that’s met her has only had lovely things to say so she’s defo come out of the weekend looking very good 😊

Reactions: 14
Now we know why the hamster is so worry about his insta dms, he probable can't dm the girl he wants 😂

View attachment 1394922
Speaking as a software developer - hamster, you are a bleeping nightmare 😂

I'm sure all instagram employees will work day and night to fix the bug because he pinged them on every social media he uses

Stop being Karen ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If anything I was thinking it was more of like a follow up to Lando’s interview about people hating on her, they’ve never held hands in the paddock before so it seemed to me like a ‘duck everyone, look how in love we are’, also every fan that’s met her has only had lovey things to say so she’s defo come out of the weekend looking very good 😊
I agree. I think she’s just been gaining confidence as well. Silverstone was always going to be a big one for Lando with no way for Luisa to avoid people. And it seems like after the article and the really positive response in her favour she’s just been getting a lot of confidence in her relationship and her ‘role’ as a drivers girlfriend which allowed her genuine sweet personality to shine through a lot more. That’s really lovely. A bit like how she was super shy in that one stream at first and then basically took over.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.