Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i love how P calls Max "Maxie"

also all the comments being like "omg he really took everything from kyvat" πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 8
For those of you that want to get really drunk over the weekend, take a shot every time Lando makes a β€˜the orange in the crowd is clearly all McLaren fans’ joke
Everybody knows the orange crowd cheers for Holland.
ccf7da27db828e008cedb934fadfb46d.jpg
The Dutch ladies footballteam is now in England for the European Championchips. So the crowd is this time for them.
And they will also cheer a bit for McLaren i think.

But this time not for the fake Dutchy who can't behave...
d9c2296543787497eddecef9d8ca6317.jpg

Yes Max, you know who i mean...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay my sister blocked me on whatsapp because I send her DR biting ass pic without warning (again)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And the award for Father of the year goes to.... not Jos 😑
And some people think it was a good education because Max is a world champion now πŸ™„

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Okay my sister blocked me on whatsapp because I send her DR biting ass pic without warning (again)

wait monza... again?!
you did that before πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
but let's be honest, I'm sure your sister loves them in secret

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And the award for Father of the year goes to.... not Jos 😑
And some people think it was a good education because Max is a world champion now πŸ™„

There's a thing I see doing the rounds on Reddit and Insta every once in awhile and it basically goes what story about your family do you tell as an motivation/ funny story that makes people look at you and say they are sorry that happened to you? I have never heard a story about Jos when Max was younger that hasn't made me want to take him away from that family

• Heart
Reactions: 9
wait monza... again?!
you did that before πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
but let's be honest, I'm sure your sister loves them in secret
Yes I did it yesterday when I saw it πŸ˜‡

Last year she used to block me over this edit I found also on tumblr

Screenshot_20220705_202326.jpg

I can't πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know very off topic and potentially can of worms but my U.K. people, are we finally witnessing the beginning of the end of Boris and this awful government?
I mean in a vaguely normal world I would say yes, but Boris has wormed his disgusting ass out of all the other shitstorms so far that I have kind of run out of faith. But I really, really hope that this is enough rats leaving a sinking ship to finally get him gone.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.