Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TW Mental Health, Suicide Mention, ED Mention!!
I really don’t like to hate but I hate him, mental health is not a joke ffs he had no right to talk about Yuki’s mental health without him there… also where is Max a calm one?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I really don’t like to hate but I hate him, mental health is not a joke ffs he had no right

Helmet Marko needs a bullet.

He is pure evil.

Nobody has the right to discuss medial/mental health treatments somebody is recieving.

Pierre better have made up with Yuki, because Pierre knows what it's like at Red Bull/Alpha Tauri, and Yuki needs someone on his side looking after him. Yuki deserves better. Pierre deserves better. F1 deserves better than Marko involved in the sport.

This is reprehensible conduct.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow, what is going on with sportsmen. First Vallteri, now Scotty...... Daniel when will you (or Heidi) post yours????

Thank you Chloe for this very nice picture
Screenshot_20220706-161557_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Pierre better have made up with Yuki, because Pierre knows what it's like at Red Bull/Alpha Tauri, and Yuki needs someone on his side looking after him. Yuki deserves better. Pierre deserves better. F1 deserves better than Marko involved in the sport.
This. The entire team needs a bleeping rebrand and new management to actually protect future drivers. Their lives and careers aren't a game for them to enjoy and mess with. Horner and Marko are actual menaces to drivers and probably also the rest of the employees, I don't want to know what goes on in that garage and who else gets shamed for potential mental health treatment of issues that this job and these bosses have probably inflicted on them in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I really don’t like to hate but I hate him, mental health is not a joke ffs he had no right to talk about Yuki’s mental health without him there… also where is Max a calm one?

Wow that’s awful! Every time i think that man can’t sink any lower he does 😡

Reactions: 9

Red Bull need to get rid of him. I do not understand how they can't see how problematic he is. He is damaging drivers and he will lose them fans particularly as the age set of fans get younger and the generations of people saying "that's just how he is" become out numbered

I am so confused, i though Red Bull had ended everything with juri vips but apparently not really ??

I'm not shocked, they'll hide him away for awhile and then try a redemption story for him if they think he's a good enough driver.

Reactions: 14
Red Bull need to get rid of him. I do not understand how they can't see how problematic he is. He is damaging drivers and he will lose them fans particularly as the age set of fans get younger and the generations of people saying "that's just how he is" become out numbered

I'm not shocked, they'll hide him away for awhile and then try a redemption story for him if they think he's a good enough driver.

as much as i hate to say it but that won't happen until he dies or Mateschitz/the FIA (although i doubt nateschitz will ever do anything for the racing team) kick him
he's on austrian television multiple times each race week talking about everything and anything (i didn't see the interview where he talked badly about yuki) but not only during/after and before the races, he is often on hangar 7 too
also, he's the one who does all the red bull academy stuff, looking for new juniors, observing their racing and all that (which is why I'm not surprised that vips hasn't fully been dropped by RB)

also remember that beyond the grid episode with lando, where helmut had an eye on him and then asked him some silly question about the kart he was driving, which max obviously knew the right answer too
or when lando said that carlos has told him all the things about the bts at redbull/torro rosso/alpha tauri and how he was glad to not be in that environment because it wouldn't suit his mental health

oh god, i think i have never written that much nor do i think it makes sense

• Sad
Reactions: 12
as much as i hate to say it but that won't happen until he dies or Mateschitz/the FIA kick him
he's on austrian television multiple times each race week talking about everything and anything (i didn't see the interview where he talked badly about yuki) but not only during/after and before the races, he is often on hangar 7 too
also, he's the one who does all the red bull academy stuff, looking for new juniors, observing their racing and all that (which is why I'm not surprised that vips hasn't fully been dropped by RB)

also remember that beyond the grid episode with lando, where helmut had an eye on him and then asked him some silly question about the kart he was driving, which max obviously knew the right answer too
or when lando said that carlos has told him all the things about the bts at redbull/torro rosso/alpha tauri and how he was glad to not be in that environment because it wouldn't suit his mental health

oh god, i think i have never written that much nor do i think it makes sense
I agree with all that you said (and yes, it makes sense 😊) but it's utterly depressing that it's the case.

Reactions: 6
Doe these girls know that a guy and a girl can talk/hang out together without necessarily flirting ? Even more there as they are at a sponsor event 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20220706-164722_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
It sounds a bit like he'll be their junior again next year and their contract isn't fully terminated - just paused, in hopes of things being forgotten by the public by then... which I hope will backfire on them terribly

he's still in the program...

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry

This makes me so angry. No one, other than Yuki himself should talk about his mental health. And Yuki should be the one to disclose it, if he wants to.
duck Makko. If he ever has been, or is going to a psychologist, I wish someone outs him too. He deserves it. And I guess whatever he talkes about in his sessions is way worse than anything we could imagine.

I just want to give Yuki a big hug and tell him we're here for him❤

Reactions: 13
Not a great time to post it but oh well, i know you love me
When you are so fruity you make D bleeping C uncomfortable :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.