Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Worried about what clothes to wear? Seriously that shut again 😂😂. Try this one Nikki….12 months ago I was diagnosed with cancer, today I have been diagnosed with autoimmune disease. Yesterday, my daughter tested positive for Covid. I can’t be anywhere near her, anywhere! My husband has to clean everything she uses the bathroom, kitchen etc etc, to protect me! She will come out of isolation on Christmas Eve, if she tests negative and we manage to avoid it 🤞🤞.
The hardest thing about this….I can’t hug my little girl, I can’t be in the same room as her, as it is totally unknown how my body will respond to covid.
That’s the real world Nicola……not posting the same old shit year in year out .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
I went down a fopperbollox rabbit hole earlier, especially enjoyed reading about the time when her boys were 8 months old and couldn't sit up properly so had to be bottle fed in their pram. Their super twin mother was pretending to be out alone, when Chris was taking the pic, but she tried to make out he was loading the car 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Never forget when Fopps genuinely asked if she should phone ahead to Tesco and request a twin trolley be brought to her car

• Haha
Reactions: 41

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don't give a shit if you send your sprogs to boarding school to get away from the little sods... just don't go all bleeding hearts and pretend you miss your little miracles so badly, you physically ache?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣👯‍♀️🥴 I mean, come on, that's complete and utter bullshit straight out of a shitty chick lit novel 🤢 just call a spade a spade and don't be so false because it always stands out for the wrong reasons

• Heart
Reactions: 37

lexiloo

VIP Member
Gormless twat has left in some instructions from the brand on her info section on the vlog :ROFLMAO: one more time for the thicko at the back....THIS IS YOUR JOB

fopps.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

theeyeroller

VIP Member
She’s missed her boys so much it’s like “2 pieces of her are missing” 🙄 There are way more than 2 pieces of you missing Fopps, just off the top of my head I can think of many other things you’re amiss - maternal instinct, empathy, compassion (especially for your mother who’s still recovering from surgery), work ethic, fashion sense, honesty, self-respect, comprehension of basic English grammar…. I could go on.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
She didn’t want children per se; she just wanted what she was told she probably couldn’t have. She loves the thrill of a ’purchase’ and having a kid was the ultimate ‘buy’ for her. Sadly, it was also her biggest impulse purchase and she never gave a thought to the long-term implications.

PrikkI wasn’t sure she wanted kids, but everyone else had them (and she is never one to miss out), so she decided she absolutely MUST have one. More than one if she could.

Sadly for her, she is now lumbered with 2 miracles that she doesn’t really like. She has put in place some effective coping mechanisms, which is good as it means she can keep herself well, and them. If she had to properly mother them I dread to think tbh. They are well clothed, fed, entertained and have a good life compared to many. But she should have stayed childless IMO, and deep down she knows this and so does Chris.

• Sad
Reactions: 35

swipe_up

VIP Member
6A66210C-CB28-49AF-A70D-17217CA04235.png

I need a swipe up for those boots Fopps they are stunning. They looks so comfortable on the boys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Well twinset twat is on the scene once again! Fopps will be drawing another line

Or shall we call it “Drop fat with Mack the twat”
When did her latest 8 week crash diet with Twinset finish? Looks like she didn't do a reveal on this one.
We all know January 2022 will start with 'I want to feel fit, strong and healthy, it's not about weightloss, therefore I've signed up to TwinsetTwats 200 cal a day drop the fat but guys it's NOT about weightloss 😘 I'm so full on it, sign up aff link for £800, and here's a link to my leggings for £190 quid, I got them in an XS and in every colour'

• Haha

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
So that's the 4th YSL bag I've seen her carrying, 3rd one this trip alone. Either she's genuinely spent about £5k on designer YSL bags, or they're off that fake bag Instagram she follows, yet still has the audacity to tag the YSL brand in the pics 😂

Given she's in £20 plastic heel monstrosities, a sparkly RIV special, with her PIP implants, fake bun hair, fake tan, fillered face, plumped up lips, botoxed forehead, covered in make up and STILL adds a filter/ pre set across every single image posted, I'm guessing the only genuine things in these photos are the gucci belt, and her desperate need for validation from strangers 💅

• Haha

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Her story about feeling sorry for hospitality due to cancellations and we should all return boom, yet this silly cow accepts gifted stays etc!! Actually unbelievable she can post that!! 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33

MrsM79

Chatty Member
so In one breath she’s saying she wants to support people going through hardships and who are struggling and then in the next breath boasting about a spa weekend. Did I listen to that correctly or am I wrong? My brain shut down for a second.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

swipeupqueen

Chatty Member
Imagine going to a light trail Christmas evening WITHOUT YOUR KIDS

I personally wouldn't dare. They are at an age where they would truly love it!

Reactions: 32
She is thick as pig shit. That latest post with the miracles in their non child friendly clothing looking like they’re selling watches out of the linings of their coats. They are not cute in any way especially not with their gobs wide open like that.
And, of course you love them you stupid twat, they’re your children. Maybe you could start trying to be nice to them as well. Be more of a mother, let them be spontaneous and play independently without constantly being filmed. Let them stay up later than 6pm. Fucking ridiculous bed time for 3 year olds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

sbeg77

Chatty Member
Fopps "I see posts with people struggling and it breaks my heart so I'm looking into a couple of local community charities, but it's knowing how I can contribute best to those sort of things"

Translation: "I'm not that bothered about other people who can't afford a weekly shop, or heat their homes as I buy up the whole yoghurt section and buy a new coat every week. What would be best for my engagement on here guys"?

• Haha

Bluesky

Chatty Member
I saw her poor mum hobbling around the supermarket earlier. Was walking really slow and gingerly, no idea how she looks after 2 spoilt 3 yr olds! Was this reel in her dressing up box what she doing ysday whilst her mum had her kids? I’d guess so. Vile woman!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad