Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is thick as pig tit. That latest post with the miracles in their non child friendly clothing looking like they’re selling watches out of the linings of their coats. They are not cute in any way especially not with their gobs wide open like that.
And, of course you love them you stupid twit, they’re your children. Maybe you could start trying to be nice to them as well. Be more of a mother, let them be spontaneous and play independently without constantly being filmed. Let them stay up later than 6pm. bleeping ridiculous bed time for 3 year olds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Such horrible outfits! Kids are kids for such a short time 😢 why can’t she let them wear something fun and cute. Those coats look so uncomfortable too.

Reactions: 19
As we all know Nikki only shares carefully selected snippets of her life! 😂

So after her content trip to Paris I have a few observations:

Nikki is never happier than when away from her kids, being the centre of attention and shopping

She appears to be glowing - not sure if it’s the reasons above or she got laid.

Being married to Nikki is ageing

She has no shame in trying to pass off snide trainers and bags as legit

Why didn’t she take the bag she got for her anniversary that’s now not on her Instagram?

Even Chris is embarrassed by her shoe choices and took a pic from above to hide them

A015AE4F-2F65-4DA4-A344-C82D66A6D24F.jpeg

F318B40B-C779-4CA4-AC0B-8ABA98E218E6.jpeg

C6924185-8CA0-402C-9515-A073651783C4.jpeg

60300737-EFCB-4E32-A047-1D51C1BCE3D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What the hell are those kids wearing and why do they look filthy? Stop with the editing for god sake woman.

Also, sorry but I’m 33 and still get an advent calendar off my parents… sorry not sorry 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As we all know Nikki only shares carefully selected snippets of her life! 😂

So after her content trip to Paris I have a few observations:

Nikki is never happier than when away from her kids, being the centre of attention and shopping

She appears to be glowing - not sure if it’s the reasons above or she got laid.

Being married to Nikki is ageing

She has no shame in trying to pass off snide trainers and bags as legit

Why didn’t she take the bag she got for her anniversary that’s now not on her Instagram?

Even Chris is embarrassed by her shoe choices and took a pic from above to hide them

View attachment 898013
View attachment 898016
View attachment 898018
View attachment 898023
never realised how bad Chris' teeth are before

Reactions: 8
Wow, have been quiet recently dealing with lifes trifles so missed a lot recently but seriously!!
Nikki if your toe is broken you wouldn't be able to walk in heels! It took me weeks before I could manage boots with a heel let alone a shoe with a raised heel!
The boys look like Del boy or Rodney! Stop it!!
My eldest is 7 but so tall for his age I've fought to find child like clothes that don't make him look like a teenager even though he is nearly in that size! Let them be kids for love of God!!!

I'm 41 and my Mommy still gets me an Advent Calender 😍 same as I'll always get my 3 boys one 💙
Same x

Reactions: 14
I personally didn’t want an elf as to me a big part of Christmas for little ones is have they been good or not and then the elf is the opposite and a naughty little tit! Then my mum posted one through my letter box addressed to the kids the absolute cow! This year it’s got covid and is isolating until the 11th 😷👍

Also they’re so popular now I’m sure the boys will come out of nursery asking why they haven’t got one.
I’m working with a family that are using the elf in the opposite way….each day the elf leaves a list of “nice things” they can do. Either at home to help mummy and daddy, or making cards or cookies for the neighbours. For every four days the children do something nice, the elf leaves a small gift!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought she was terrified of heights and therefore couldn't stand near the edge 🤔
Is it just me who thinks both of their coats look really cheap quality ... it looks like the kind of fabric that if your hands were a bit rough they'd 'snag' on the fabric... do you know what I mean ? Looks like they are trying to go for the pure wool, camel, winter coat affect on a budget price.... just look cheap and nasty !

Reactions: 22
I’m working with a family that are using the elf in the opposite way….each day the elf leaves a list of “nice things” they can do. Either at home to help mummy and daddy, or making cards or cookies for the neighbours. For every four days the children do something nice, the elf leaves a small gift!
❤ It, I do nice stuff but it seems the tradition is naughty 😬

Reactions: 8
No elf on the shelf in this house, nope, no, never🤣 but aged 40+1 I still have a chocolate advent calendar, I even bought my 65 year old mum one this year, usually she buys them but thought I would treat her instead this year.
And as for those del boy outfits, they are awful. Your children are 3, dress them as such.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.