Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to say I don't see a problem with kids staying with grandparents every weekend. It's not really a big deal per se. However she does come across as though she doesn't like being a mother and wants time alone whereas most parents who have childcare every weekend would probably be taking the offer for a break and a sleep, not nights out each week.
I wouldn’t see the problem either if both parents worked all week and wanted a break. But she already sends them to Mazza and nursery 3 days a week so she can swan about the shops and get her beauty treatments done. She can claim that her parents want to do it but in reality they just enable her behaviour and are clearly worried about upsetting her.

I do agree with the other comments though that it’s probably better for the boys this way. She has realised from early on that she can’t cope with them and so has put in place ways for her to cope, mainly other people looking after them. Look at last Wednesday which is her one day a week on her own with them and she took them to at least 4 places wasn’t it?

Reactions: 16
I think Greyson is the one she struggles with the most. She’s more vocal about his behaviour. In some of those Ryan Family diaries she looks just sad.

She was not prepared for the reality of being a mum.

View attachment 906118

View attachment 906132
View attachment 906133
View attachment 906134
Wow, see why didn't she continue with being honest about the difficulties? My friend recently had a very much wanted IVF baby after many failed attempts, and she freely admits it's so much harder than she ever knew! She won't admit it as it's like she's admitting failure which she cannot do.

Look at how she's looking at him, even when mine is a nightmare when he smiles like that I end up smiling back (can't help it) I don't continue to look sternly at him, especially when so young!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Growing up I spent every other weekend with my grandparents, alternated between the 2 sets.
We would go after school on a Friday and get picked up Sunday morning. Me and my sister loved it. But equally my mum didn't work until we went to high school and she spent pretty much every day with us so I guess she needed a break. My dad worked on the rigs so was away for long periods of time so they're was just her.

I'm not saying she's wrong my children go to their grandparents for sleep overs probably every 6 weeks I enjoy spending time just being me and seeing my husband properly. But would I want so many child free days, probably not.
My exercise, hair appointments, beauty appointments are all fitted around the kids and work. I actually reduced my hours post first lockdown because I realised how much I had missed being more around for kids and having time to actually play and chat rather than just feeding them, quick bath and putting them to bed.

It's the 'i left my successful job' for my boys side I don't like. She sees them less now than she would have done doing sw one day a week

Reactions: 13
I don't give a tit if you send your sprogs to boarding school to get away from the little sods... just don't go all bleeding hearts and pretend you miss your little miracles so badly, you physically ache?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣👯‍♀️🥴 I mean, come on, that's complete and utter bullshit straight out of a crappy chick lit novel 🤢 just call a spade a spade and don't be so false because it always stands out for the wrong reasons

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't give a tit if you send your sprogs to boarding school to get away from the little sods... just don't go all bleeding hearts and pretend you miss your little miracles so badly, you physically ache?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣👯‍♀️🥴 I mean, come on, that's complete and utter bullshit straight out of a crappy chick lit novel 🤢 just call a spade a spade and don't be so false because it always stands out for the wrong reasons
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 If she misses them so much then don’t leave them at every opportunity 😂 it’s not hard, if it makes you physicallly hurt when apart from them 🤥🤥🤥🤥 then keep them with you 😂🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I love my kids with all my heart but I can honestly say I have never physically ached for them because I've missed them - because if I did then I wouldn't have ever left them........ I gave up a really good job I loved to be at home with them as the nursery fees were more than my wages as I had 2 in 2 years..... I stayed home till the youngest went to school and then always worked.... part-time or full-time depending.... I spent lots of time with them but when I worked they went to my parents or to nursery... at the time my mum would of been mid-50's ... if we had a special occasion we would let them stay overnight and as they got older they would stay for a couple of nights in the week when it was school holidays and we were working.... but then I would never think or expect my parents to have them for a full weekend too... we actually used to take the kids away... or we'd do things as a family because we both worked and didn't get the time otherwise.

If Nicola did something of substance - like a proper full or part time job and actually parented her kids then it's OK for them to spend weekend with nana & grandad..... but she doesn't...... her parents are in their 70's... so it'll be bloody hard work for them having two active little boys.... though they might just do down time and chill out with the grandparents which is what they need sometimes as she drags them from pillar to post ! In the past month I bet her mother and nursery have looked after them more than she has...... so how she can say she 'physically aches' is just bullshit....

Also - I would never of left mine for 4/5 days and gone overseas when they were that small ! We didn't leave ours with my parents until the youngest was 13 and that was for 5 nights and even though they were at school all day it was still a big ask and I was very grateful... I'm so glad they can be left now !!

• Heart
My 30 hours only covers 3 full days - 7:30 - 5:30 even though I don’t send my boy until 8:30. I actually think them being in 5 x 9-3 hours would benefit them and Fopps might actually be happy for once x

Reactions: 7
She’s putting up her awful tree 😂
She’ll be inspired by the likes of Coleen Rooney.
97CEB32B-F3AD-4D0E-A1E9-4CDC2D1975D6.jpeg

My 30 hours only covers 3 full days - 7:30 - 5:30 even though I don’t send my boy until 8:30. I actually think them being in 5 x 9-3 hours would benefit them and Fopps might actually be happy for once x
It would give them some stability over the endless trips out and an actual routine.

She will love having them out the way from 8:30-4ish and it means when they come home she can have a routine of dinner, bit chill, bath, story time and then bed.

For her sake I hope she uses the time wisely to train to do something else. There are careers out there she could do part time. I’ve seen friends with kids retrain for jibs they’re passionate about and work around their family needs.

X

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’ll be inspired by the likes of Coleen Rooney. View attachment 906672

It would give them some stability over the endless trips out and an actual routine.

She will love having them out the way from 8:30-4ish and it means when they come home she can have a routine of dinner, bit chill, bath, story time and then bed.

For her sake I hope she uses the time wisely to train to do something else. There are careers out there she could do part time. I’ve seen friends with kids retrain for jibs they’re passionate about and work around their family needs.

X
Sadly the only thing she seems passionate about is herself !!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She’ll be inspired by the likes of Coleen Rooney. View attachment 906672

X
That tree is disgusting 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Is that one of Wayne's birds perched up there?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why the horrible sarcastic voice , never a sarcastic voice when it’s for her !! Honestly she makes me sick 😒
I thought the exact same. Never even bothers to include Grayson as well- she really is a bleep isn’t she.

Reactions: 14
Why apparently if he has made it then that’s what he wants it to be she’s such a dick

Reactions: 14
She’s only posted that play doh clip because the wonder boy says triceratops. Sorry Nikki but lots of 3 yo’s like dinos, he’s average!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh yes of course Nikki, even I can’t pronounce triceratops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why apparently if he has made it then that’s what he wants it to be she’s such a dick
I didn’t have the sound on but could hear the tone!

my son played with the playdoh last weekend and made ‘a ghost’ me and my partner were crying with laughter as it looked more like a cock! And was made with black playdoh. But I praised him and told him it was a lovely ghost!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.