Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who actually cares what other people wear on Xmas day?? Surely nobody gives a tit what you wear in your own house

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who actually cares what other people wear on Xmas day?? Surely nobody gives a tit what you wear in your own house
Pleather leggings , underwear top ?
crappy badly fitting blazer ?
Shacket?
Beige lounge wear , horse blanket gilet ?
Genie in lamp outfit ?
Cow print dress?
Leopard print negligee ?
Mum jeans xs of course
tit shoes with whatever she decides

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She asks this same question EVERY year! How about you wear what you wore last year Nikki? You do NOT need a new outfit for every single occasion or outing. I'm not even going to comment on more new coats for the boys

Reactions: 26
Christmas day will mainly be spent in pyjamas and then a dress out of my wardrobe...and guess what no makeup...shocker
Yep PJ's for me too and then when I want to feel a bit more dressed later, I stick the one and only Christmas jumper I own over the top, and shock horror Nikki I've owned it for 3 years!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her mind shouldn’t be worrying about what’s she wearing! She should be thinking about the boys and if she’s got all their bits and making it special for them. I don’t think any mum thinks about themselves first before their kids when it comes to Xmas

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her mind shouldn’t be worrying about what’s she wearing! She should be thinking about the boys and if she’s got all their bits and making it special for them. I don’t think any mum thinks about themselves first before their kids when it comes to Xmas
Agree. I do like to put make up on and dress nice but comfy but I’ll decide on the day! I don’t buy a special outfit. My only worry is executing Christmas Eve and getting the presents out before my increasingly wary 9
Year old figures it out and my 20 month old sleeps long enough before he decides he’s needs mummy cuddles! Last year I did it all with him in my arms 🤣 once the presents are in the lounge and I’m upstairs I can breathe

Reactions: 18
I maintain that nikki will remain like this until either Chris leaves her or her mum dies. I don’t even think losing her dad would amend her behaviour; she would probably demand even more of her mum’s attention.

She’s a despicable excuse for a human being (and will look like an overdressed pratt on Christmas Day in whatever polyester number she comes up with!). She should never have had kids.

Reactions: 27
I maintain that nikki will remain like this until either Chris leaves her or her mum dies. I don’t even think losing her dad would amend her behaviour; she would probably demand even more of her mum’s attention.

She’s a despicable excuse for a human being (and will look like an overdressed pratt on Christmas Day in whatever polyester number she comes up with!). She should never have had kids.
I agree..Her selfishness has no limits! So until something really life chancing happens to her she always be a selfish person…And that family around her let it happened..

• Heart
I was just musing earlier and reflecting on the pic of Mazza with the boys at twin club…. I bet Mazza always wanted BOYS not girls and she’s bloody loving having those boys. I do hope so anyway. Someone needs to be excited to have them !! 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 12

The 2018 comment about being at her sisters - I wonder how many times she has actually 'hosted' Christmas... now she has the boy's ;) if would be easier to stay home and let them play with they're ;) toys ! (that said she doesn't get them much!) and have her parents over..... When mine were all smaller we always had my parents, sister, family etc over as it was easier than dragging my kids away from their new toys.... and now we are all older we each take it in turns to either be all together - my siblings and their families and my parents as we feel it's too much now to expect my mum to cook for 14/16 people ! I bet Nicola would never have the whole family over including Chris's parents.... she's way too selfish and expects to be waited on !!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who would want to eat at flopps on Christmas day?

Low calorie Christmas Dinner? Pan fried turkey with frylight and fage yogurt for pudding 🤢

• Haha
Why does she pretend she will eat non stop Christmas day. Most of us have followed her since before instagram. We know its bullshit.

Reactions: 23
I find it funny that Chris manages the boys on his own, takes them up the golf club and they are practicing golf. I bet they then hit McDonald’s 😂

The 2018 comment about being at her sisters - I wonder how many times she has actually 'hosted' Christmas... now she has the boy's ;) if would be easier to stay home and let them play with they're ;) toys ! (that said she doesn't get them much!) and have her parents over..... When mine were all smaller we always had my parents, sister, family etc over as it was easier than dragging my kids away from their new toys.... and now we are all older we each take it in turns to either be all together - my siblings and their families and my parents as we feel it's too much now to expect my mum to cook for 14/16 people ! I bet Nicola would never have the whole family over including Chris's parents.... she's way too selfish and expects to be waited on !!
Me too I’m not even 30 and since I’ve had my child I’ve hosted as it’s so much easier! Plus I like to give my mum and mother in law a break! I honestly make a full on twit out of Nikki I run rings round her 🤣 although I do only have ONE miracle xoxo

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.