Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scrooples

I just wanna scrub that fake face of all that makeup. It’s like my daughters when they first discovered makeup. Awful. Looks rank and dirty
I used to know her, she always said that she wouldn't even answer the door to a delivery driver if she hadn't got a full face of makeup on. Nothing changes!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
That form is not gdpr compliant. I'm reporting it to ICO not surprised tbh her website has never been gdpr when I've checked it nor was Chris' website.

It also looks tacky as fuck a 14 year old did for their gcse in bright pink

• Heart

Olli1510

VIP Member
I can’t imagine leaving my 3 to arse about in Paris for 4 days..I miss my youngest (who is the same age as her miracles) after he’s been at nursery for a day- I can’t wait to see him and find out what he’s been up to and I am by no means Mother Earth. I’d never held a baby until I had my own and it took me a long time to adjust to being responsible for someone else but her Dumping them on her mum every weekend just goes to show she didn’t and still doesn’t understand what it is to be a parent.She just wanted what she couldn’t have when she wanted it so that made being a mother all the more desirable. Not everyone wants kids and is a natural mother and that is absolutely OK. But constantly dumping them on someone else who is albeit older and not in the best of health, is NOT. She is so selfish.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
How many weekends has she had away from her kids this year?! 🤣🤣 she does alright, even in a pandemic. She must be on medication for how much she must be "aching" ... 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

theeyeroller

VIP Member
i actually can’t believe this is her “work” - what a disgraceful world we live in. People have slaved away working on covid wards or as key workers elsewhere and some can’t even afford a break away yet she gets this as a freebie. She should be ashamed of herself. The worst thing is she’s so snooty she probably looks down her nose at people on benefits but to me she’s way worse as many people are on benefits for legitimate reasons such as ill health or no childcare, I can’t see any legitimate reason for her to “work” dicking about to different spas and events, shopping and filming herself trying on clothes.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
We all know that the desperate cow would turn up to an arse cheek opening to fart if it was free to smell it. She's just a user and a mooch and one day the penny will drop with her.. probably when she is riddled with arthritis from missing her miracles and aching so much 🙄

• Haha

LunaLovegood

#prstay would suggest she’s there overnight. Does she ever parent her miracles at a weekend?
Wouldn’t it be nice if she gave it to her mum and dad? For a small token of thanks for all the parenting they do for her.
Considering she shares all her “good deeds” when she feels she has done something for someone else, you never see her give anything back to her parents 🤔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Jemi85

VIP Member
We went to London at the weekend to Winter Wonderland (and all the other touristy stuff). We stayed in a hotel, which our 2 girls (3 and 5) thought was the most exciting thing ever. We didn’t get back to the hotel until around 8.45pm on Sat night because we were having too much fun exploring. They then had a hotel bath at 9pm and were loving life, and eventually fell asleep sharing a double bed at around 10.30pm.

Their teachers/nursery key workers said they both didn’t stop talking about their exciting weekend yesterday, and I’m sure they’ll talk about it for some time to come yet 😍

That is what life is for with kids. Bending the routine at times, to make amazing memories. As usual, it’s all about that selfish bitch and what she wants. Those kids won’t remember any of these special times - they’ll just remember their stresshead mum who couldn’t chill for once in her plastic life! 🤬

• Heart

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
Saw the photos and came running over for the comments on the shoes!!! Hideous!!!! Oh and of course she doesn’t like posing! That’s why she posed in a million different positions!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha

AmandasEverywhere

Hi I’m new here and I’ve joined because of accounts like Fopperholic. You know the ones - who claim they are being bullied but are known as the classic example of a mean girl as unless your glamorous and XS in Nikkis sizing and botoxed up to your eye balls along with blowing smoke up her arsehole your not worth a glance from her. We know she is like this because we have had people come on tattle to say they have met her.

Thats a mean girl and not someone who has had their self esteem destroyed by someone like Nikki because they dont fit into the mould of perfection Nikki keeps preaching about. Someone who is fed up of the lies and deceit So have come onto tattle with others who feel the same, I hate women like this and avoid them like the plaque and they avoid me in real life and not just because Im a size 18 version of Nessa from Gavin and Stacy but because I call them out for what they are all fur coat and no knickers as my lovely old nana would say.

• Heart