Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing Toejam and Earl stay missing are morals and youth. Imagine prancing around looking like that in Paris taking tit selfies and photos of Gucci shopping bags. bleeping hell, the shaaaaaaame.
Toe jam n Earl lol remember that’ game 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ffs she really is surgically attached to that bloody phone. I've been away this weekend an amazing time in London with my partner our first break since August 2020. Yes took photos for memories but there is nothing on SM if we do put some on they won't be photoshopped or filtered. They will be normal photos of what we actually did during a fabulous break. So many German Christmas markets everywhere not gonna lie had quite a few fresh donuts...yum

The only time I picked up notifications on my phone were when we were sat on trains and underground. Other than that we enjoyed amazing times and did not stop smiling singing and dancing and most of all enjoying time in each others company. There is just no chemistry when you look at Nikki Ryan Fopperholic and Chris photos

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
When do/did the new travel restrictions come into effect? Will they have to self isolate?

Reactions: 5
When do/did the new travel restrictions come into effect? Will they have to self isolate?
They come in tomorrow so theyve missed it. Ridiculous really because they could have easily picked it up in Paris and then would be spreading it all round the Little Kickers class, soft play & the gym

Reactions: 15
They come in tomorrow so theyve missed it. Ridiculous really because they could have easily picked it up in Paris and then would be spreading it all round the Little Kickers class, soft play & the gym
Yeah if it was me I’d isolate, like it’s not hard to do that just to be safe. But no Fopps doesn’t care if she ruins other peoples lives with a bit of covid. As long as she gets her crappy content

Reactions: 16
If someone who has been on her flight has it they will both have to isolate for ten days though, despite the other isolation rule not coming in until tomorrow because they will be classed as being their contacts for the purposes of test and trace. If I were her I would do a food shop today in preparation

Reactions: 9
I listened to parenting hell podcast today & it was H from steps & he talks about how he finds it easier to be out & about doing things with his twins every day than being at home with them. He also discusses how well both his boys sleep as he did tough love as soon as they were born. All of what he said was fopps down to a T the only thing being H is a single parent & went through it all by himself but he owns how he has decide to bring up his boys & it was refreshing to here as many other people will agree with him. If fopps just owned up she would be relatable but instead she bleats on about missing “her” not there miracles, she can’t miss them that much seeing how much she has been apart from them the last few weeks with all her nights out etc

Reactions: 18
Missed her 2 little miracles (performing and cash monkeys) Chris is missing his balls!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I listened to parenting hell podcast today & it was H from steps & he talks about how he finds it easier to be out & about doing things with his twins every day than being at home with them. He also discusses how well both his boys sleep as he did tough love as soon as they were born. All of what he said was fopps down to a T the only thing being H is a single parent & went through it all by himself but he owns how he has decide to bring up his boys & it was refreshing to here as many other people will agree with him. If fopps just owned up she would be relatable but instead she bleats on about missing “her” not there miracles, she can’t miss them that much seeing how much she has been apart from them the last few weeks with all her nights out etc
Yeah this is my issue with her. She's ALWAYS out of the house with them, away from them a lot, forever controlling their sleep, enforcing daytime naps on 3yr olds, chooses to go to the gym and put them in a creche on her days off with them, soo annoyed they won't be at school as they miss the cut off yet I've never once heard her say 'tit this is hard!' But it clearly must be or she wouldn't be doing all the above?

I only have one and can't imagine how difficult twins/multiple children are, my friend has twins and she said some days in the beginning she couldn't even look at them at the end of the day and had to sit in a dark room 😂
Fopps' need to appear perfect lost her a great opportunity to really engage with other mums and pivot from SW to something else.

If someone who has been on her flight has it they will both have to isolate for ten days though, despite the other isolation rule not coming in until tomorrow because they will be classed as being their contacts for the purposes of test and trace. If I were her I would do a food shop today in preparation
She wouldn’t even mention if she was contacted by test and trace though because she’s so positive etc etc blah blah. Did we not all suspect she had Covid or been in contact with someone a wee while ago when she maybe posted three stories in a week or so and they were all just swipe ups. I’m sure she would isolate if told but just wouldn’t mention it but if I was her I’d stay in for a few days just incase but we all know that’s impossible for her. head.

She wouldn’t even mention if she was contacted by test and trace though because she’s so positive etc etc blah blah. Did we not all suspect she had Covid or been in contact with someone a wee while ago when she maybe posted three stories in a week or so and they were all just swipe ups. I’m sure she would isolate if told but just wouldn’t mention it but if I was her I’d stay in for a few days just incase but we all know that’s impossible for her. head.
I'm not sure she would tbh. we all know that she thinks she is above the rules in every situation. Thats how she made the ASA name and shame list

Reactions: 11
I'd forgot she did that 😂 I cant understand why she didn't just admit it, the whole world is affected by covid and and has been for 2 years now. At some point everyone will either have had it or had to isolate because of contact with someone. Its not like its a taboo subject that you cant admit to it. Unless of course she had broken the rules at the time .......

Reactions: 13
I'd forgot she did that 😂 I cant understand why she didn't just admit it, the whole world is affected by covid and and has been for 2 years now. At some point everyone will either have had it or had to isolate because of contact with someone. Its not like its a taboo subject that you cant admit to it. Unless of course she had broken the rules at the time .......
I also don’t think she’d mention it. There is NO way they haven’t been pinged or had covid with the amount they’ve travelled and gone out during the last 2 years. So the fact she doesn’t mention it tells me she just ignores it. She doesn’t even care about her own parents health and safety, why would she care about the general public?

Reactions: 12
For me the issue is more that she constantly goes on about missing them. It’s not normal for someone who leaves them every single week to say that!

I’ll never know why Chris puts up with her tit. Surely he’s paid for his belfry indiscretion by now?! He needs to get rid of her.

If my husband said he wanted to give up work and have me support him, pay all the bills and food, pay for nursery, a cleaner and a car lease each while he pratted about talking into his phone all day, having tit injected into his face, photographing food he wouldn’t let me eat and prancing around the £100 a month gym I was paying for I’m sure I’d age quite drastically too!!
What’s the belfry indiscretion? I think I’ve missed this….

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.