Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress isn’t great, it looks very costumey but it would probably be ok on someone quite chic with a simple sleek bob and nude courts or barely there sandals. Those shoes are an abomination! There’s no need for the Gucci belt (she’ll probably even wear it over her pyjamas or to the gym as it’ll be the only authentic designer item she has!) and her Miss Trunchbull bun does her no favours. I’ve said it before, she needs her hair chopped off and an image (and personality) overhaul.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Look at what the other diners are wearing she's so overdressed 😬 she felt self conscious because she knew it was way over the top. She looks like a Christmas tree. She's not chic enough to carry it off. Shame about the hideous shoes because for once I think the dress is age appropriate. The bun looks awful though, a sleek pony would have been better. The red nail is wrong for the dress too, too office party like

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That dress needs a subtle shoe not them clumpy beige fuckers no no no I do actually like the dress but she’s ruined it with them shoes

Reactions: 13
Why is she so tit at this though 🙄

I know no one cares... My husband and I had a rare day off together today. Our 3 children were at school and nursery. We went Christmas shopping. I had images of it being magical and romantic! In reality we spent most of it annoyed with each other 😂 mainly because I hate shopping (hubby loves shopping and our styles of shopping are very different) but we did have a nice ish time, got some Christmas presents for our boys and spent some child free time together. Not gram worthy but we did both take Covid Tests when we got home (both negative) so not a bad day tbf 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would you spend £300 on a belt to go on a £120 dress and worn with £20/30 shoes ? and probably a fake YSL bag ? Call me old fashioned by £300 is a lot of money to spend on a belt ?!

Reactions: 23
Now I’m no David Bailey but a dress like that needs to be shot in front of a simple, plain backdrop surely? and the eye make up! Oh the eye make up..🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s like she’s taken something and foppershit all over it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I frel
Now I’m no David Bailey but a dress like that needs to be shot in front of a simple, plain backdrop surely? and the eye make up! Oh the eye make up..🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s like she’s taken something and foppershit all over it!
That’s what I thought too, the dress and hideous shoes clash with the stair tiles.. I feel for whoever is getting their photo taken behind her, they’ll have Prikki’s backside, beehive and Chris attempting to be a photographer - I’d be fuming with the end result 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually really like her dress it suits her .. but the God awful bleeping shoes just spoil it so much !! They really are vile ! She'd of looked much classier in a strappy sandal or stiletto... and she obvs bought a gucci belt .... so many labels going on with the day/night use it any time YSL fake bag and the gucci belt.... and she has to be forced to pose... OH DO duck OFF NICOLA .... you're such a billy bullshitter !
About ti say the same nice dress but she spoils it with hideous shoes.

Chris is probably fed up of taking pics of her that maybe why they argue. Bet she rates every pic he takes out of 10

She’s never worn any of those clothes a second time either, so so wasteful, I actually thought that jumper dress from her anniversary last year with some tights and ankle/shoe boots (kitten heel though not the clompy ones) would have looked nice for Paris. That was £200 if I remember and a piece she would get so much wear out of. 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.