Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Did you spot the address?” Yes she showed it enough times. Is this an undeclared ad?
Ooh really who for? I’ll report if that’s the case. She never bloody learns

isn’t it meant to be this!?! Trust her to leave it fine for them getting there by 10th

Reactions: 5
Not sure if anyone has spotted this already or not, but in her most recent YouTube video on positive parenting she has hidden the number of dislikes. When i last looked the number of dislikes was far greater than the likes. So now you can see she has 39 likes, but can't see how many also dislike. So sneaky!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13

isn’t it meant to be this!?! Trust her to leave it fine for them getting there by 10th

Yes she’s put the wrong postcode on the letter 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure if anyone has spotted this already or not, but in her most recent YouTube video on positive parenting she has hidden the number of dislikes. When i last looked the number of dislikes was far greater than the likes. So now you can see she has 39 likes, but can't see how many also dislike. So sneaky!!
She has done it for every video by the looks of it. Even old videos from 2018.

Edit to say...it seems to be everyone's yt videos so it must be a new yt thing...which I think is wrong!!!!

It is...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Has she just copied and pasted the latest tit on her post? It’s not just twin siblings that argue and bicker Nikki. And why do YOU have to try and solve EVERY situation. How are they ever going to learn self regulation and managing their own feelings and emotions if you constantly feel the need to “resolve it”.
she wants her children to constantly perform in a certain way, with no freedom to develop their own mind and imagination.
And yet another picture that in no way shape or form represents the crock of tit under it.

Reactions: 19
Has she just copied and pasted the latest tit on her post? It’s not just twin siblings that argue and bicker Nikki. And why do YOU have to try and solve EVERY situation. How are they ever going to learn self regulation and managing their own feelings and emotions if you constantly feel the need to “resolve it”.
she wants her children to constantly perform in a certain way, with no freedom to develop their own mind and imagination.
And yet another picture that in no way shape or form represents the crock of tit under it.
Her post is so weird, you can tell she’s not natural in parenting at all. It’s not just twins that argue it’s all bloody siblings and theres nothing to can do to resolve it. All kids bicker and fall out there’s no resolution except to bollock them 😂 but they still argue again ffs she’s such a twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I taught EYFS in school for many years. A key area for development is PSED skills and this children need to learn through play (preferably with other children!) so sharing would come under this. At 36 months it’s normaal to argue and to learn to resolve that through interaction and communication, both verbal and non verbal.

Her constant helicopter parenting and interfering is actually detrimental to their development. The sooner they are in a setting full time the better for them!!

Why do we need 5 bleeping pictures of them posting their letters? Surely one would suffice!

Also questioning what relevance this has to the post which she has copied and pasted from some development site as she can’t write like!!

Lawsons face in that second picture - looks totally gormless!!

attention seeking or what!!
9F432AA4-E70E-4FB5-9616-CB7883DFC2A8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I didn’t realise she is a parenting guru now. Those boys are 3 & she expects them to have all these stop & pause moments about why they are arguing, are you kidding me or are her kids geniuses!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gormless twit has left in some instructions from the brand on her info section on the vlog :ROFLMAO: one more time for the thicko at the back....THIS IS YOUR JOB

fopps.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Just wait till they are teenagers!
My two youngest are 19 & 21 and they still argue like a right pair of bleeping fuckers 😂 😂 😂 ..... worse than they did when they were toddlers... they were actually quite good mates when they were small.... now they either are best mates or wanting to kill each other.......

She chats complete and utter shite ! I notice she tagged RIVPR again - so obvs the black coat is Riv... bet after last years fiasco when they share her in her santa coat (the red one!!) on their page and she got loads of negative comments .... I'll be surprised if they share it again... and like someone said why 5 pics ? One is boring enough !!

Reactions: 19
Gormless twit has left in some instructions from the brand on her info section on the vlog :ROFLMAO: one more time for the thicko at the back....THIS IS YOUR JOB

View attachment 909290
Thanks for watching any positive comments are very welcome…she’s a dick 😂 she really can’t accept any form of criticism can she!! And it’s DEVICE Nikki. She’s so crap!! Can’t even spell check

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a Control freak she is! That’s her problem she wants to control the life out of them boys and can’t because kids have other ideas…A few people annoy me on Instagram..But she does the most….

Reactions: 13
Yep - it’s absolutely nothing about her being a “fixer” for their benefit. It’s about her being a control freak and losing control of the situation. Anybody who has had a 3 year old (I currently have one now!), knows that there is absolutely no controlling them. As usual, she comes on as if she knows it all, and she knows duck all. I absolutely cannot wait for the horrors that she has ahead of her with those boys. I am here for it 🙌

Reactions: 18
She also used the hashtags #zara and #zarakids on her comments, but tagged George and Next for the kids' clothing on the photo. You couldn't make this sh!t up!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Or, like me just leave the kids to it when they start arguing and only intervene when they get physical?!? I am not a super mum though as I don’t have twins, 6 year old girl and 3 year old boy. My lad also isn’t a genius who can articulate how he feels and wishes - he’d defo add the world poo in though!

Reactions: 16
Yeah nice idea…good luck!! My 3 years old’s negotiation strategy starts and ends with NOOOOOO MIIIINE!!!

What planet is she on seriously 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.