Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally spends less time with those kids than parents who have 50/50 custody! What mother plans a girl’s night when they were away from their kids for a long weekend mere days before? 🤦🏼‍♀️ My husband and I are having a night out next week, it’ll be my second night out in 2021 and I even feel a bit guilty at that as my kids are staying with my mum from tea time til 10 the next morning. Nicola has absolutely no mum guilt whatsoever!

Reactions: 25
Wow can’t believe how much free time this woman gets! You’d think her boys were grown up and flown the nest the way she galavants. Time away from the kids is good but not when it’s every weekend!

Reactions: 22
She didn’t want children per se; she just wanted what she was told she probably couldn’t have. She loves the thrill of a ’purchase’ and having a kid was the ultimate ‘buy’ for her. Sadly, it was also her biggest impulse purchase and she never gave a thought to the long-term implications.

PrikkI wasn’t sure she wanted kids, but everyone else had them (and she is never one to miss out), so she decided she absolutely MUST have one. More than one if she could.

Sadly for her, she is now lumbered with 2 miracles that she doesn’t really like. She has put in place some effective coping mechanisms, which is good as it means she can keep herself well, and them. If she had to properly mother them I dread to think tbh. They are well clothed, fed, entertained and have a good life compared to many. But she should have stayed childless IMO, and deep down she knows this and so does Chris.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
She didn’t want children per se; she just wanted what she was told she probably couldn’t have. She loves the thrill of a ’purchase’ and having a kid was the ultimate ‘buy’ for her. Sadly, it was also her biggest impulse purchase and she never gave a thought to the long-term implications.

PrikkI wasn’t sure she wanted kids, but everyone else had them (and she is never one to miss out), so she decided she absolutely MUST have one. More than one if she could.

Sadly for her, she is now lumbered with 2 miracles that she doesn’t really like. She has put in place some effective coping mechanisms, which is good as it means she can keep herself well, and them. If she had to properly mother them I dread to think tbh. They are well clothed, fed, entertained and have a good life compared to many. But she should have stayed childless IMO, and deep down she knows this and so does Chris.
That is a fair point, as sad as it is. It’s probably better she does things this way than become ill and her kids suffer.

The frustrating thing is she actively had them, she went to a lot of effort. She didn’t just get knocked up and making the best of the situations. That’s what annoys me. Those poor boys.

Reactions: 22
My prediction is 3 days at nursery 9-3 which is 18 hours so she’ll pay the difference and still a day with Mazza.

Reactions: 15
Ha, she really gave herself away in the designer bag chat! She only looks after the real one. And if she keeps the boxes, where are all the YSL/Mcqueen/Balenciaga/Chloe/ ones? I have some designer bags that I use regularly, but when not used as someone else said they're in their dust bags packed away. Same with my shoes. Not shaming her for having fakes, it's pretending to everyone watching that they're real that gets me! Another tool to make herself 'better' than her followers.

My 19-month-old has a sick bug this weekend and will not let me leave his side for a second, it made me wonder what does she do when her miracles are sick and need her, still go off out or ship them off to nursery? Never heard her say they're off because they're unwell, or they come to sleep in with her, or Chris in with one and her in with another. Probably because it's never happened, has it. Its that missing mum guilt that I find kind of strange? First mum I've seen without it. and where her lack of maternal side shows.

I had lots of plans this wknd but of course, put them to one side whilst my poorly toddler needs me but I don't believe for a second she does that. Yet she is up there claiming how awfully she misses them, so dreadfully, unbearably so, that she's away from them as often as humanly possible!

Reactions: 20
She is more like a babysitter with them boys, spends a bit of time with them when needed but not full time. So bizarre!! Then again, Mad Mazza was a babysitter wasn’t she!

Reactions: 17
surely she’s trolling us with another Saturday night out? I said a few weeks ago I reckon Mazza has agreed to take them every Saturday night for a while now. I wouldn’t WANT that much time away from my kids. I would like a night off every now and then but this just takes the piss.

Reactions: 14
So Chris has another “alone” trip to the gym, whilst she was at home putting up the tatt in the oven room 😂

Reactions: 9
Is it different for twins or will they both get 15 hours each (can’t see her being entitled to 30 hours each with not working but I guess there maybe loopholes?) if they get 15 hours each free she will definitely have them in full time 4 days a week as it won’t cost her any extra. When mine were little I only put them in for mornings. The last half term I paid for a couple of extra hours in the afternoon once a week to let them see what lunch time would be like.

Reactions: 9
Is it different for twins or will they both get 15 hours each (can’t see her being entitled to 30 hours each with not working but I guess there maybe loopholes?) if they get 15 hours each free she will definitely have them in full time 4 days a week as it won’t cost her any extra. When mine were little I only put them in for mornings. The last half term I paid for a couple of extra hours in the afternoon once a week to let them see what lunch time would be like.
Deffo each child, mine had 15 hours we didn’t get the 30 hours back then my nursery was so good we used them across 2 days so my childcare cost when working were so little! Depends on each place tho

Reactions: 5
they might not, my little one is at a private nursery and the 15 free hours don’t go that far!

Unless she pulls them out into a pre school attached to a school?

Also with regards to the designer bags. I have a couple myself and when not in use they are kept in their dust bags and in their boxes! Not out to get dirty etc
Exactly people who buy designer goods normally respect them. Even the ultra wealthy treat their bags better than Fopps. It shows they’re cheap and fake…just like her.

She even had a fake chanel watch at one point. Of that was real it would be in use x

Reactions: 10
Ha, she really gave herself away in the designer bag chat! She only looks after the real one. And if she keeps the boxes, where are all the YSL/Mcqueen/Balenciaga/Chloe/ ones? I have some designer bags that I use regularly, but when not used as someone else said they're in their dust bags packed away. Same with my shoes. Not shaming her for having fakes, it's pretending to everyone watching that they're real that gets me! Another tool to make herself 'better' than her followers.

My 19-month-old has a sick bug this weekend and will not let me leave his side for a second, it made me wonder what does she do when her miracles are sick and need her, still go off out or ship them off to nursery? Never heard her say they're off because they're unwell, or they come to sleep in with her, or Chris in with one and her in with another. Probably because it's never happened, has it. Its that missing mum guilt that I find kind of strange? First mum I've seen without it. and where her lack of maternal side shows.

I had lots of plans this wknd but of course, put them to one side whilst my poorly toddler needs me but I don't believe for a second she does that. Yet she is up there claiming how awfully she misses them, so dreadfully, unbearably so, that she's away from them as often as humanly possible!
I think Greyson is the one she struggles with the most. She’s more vocal about his behaviour. In some of those Ryan Family diaries she looks just sad.

She was not prepared for the reality of being a mum.

C9729A52-B32F-4449-8728-3D9B25027F59.jpeg

A1B44926-00A0-47D4-9822-416F0DCF6958.png

EBF91376-18B1-4CE6-92A8-683049DDDDC4.png

9D95B6D8-359D-47BC-BDC5-762238C70E1E.png

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Got to say I don't see a problem with kids staying with grandparents every weekend. It's not really a big deal per se. However she does come across as though she doesn't like being a mother and wants time alone whereas most parents who have childcare every weekend would probably be taking the offer for a break and a sleep, not nights out each week.

Reactions: 4
Got to say I don't see a problem with kids staying with grandparents every weekend. It's not really a big deal per se. However she does come across as though she doesn't like being a mother and wants time alone whereas most parents who have childcare every weekend would probably be taking the offer for a break and a sleep, not nights out each week.
I suppose the issue is that her father is in his 70s and her mother has recently had a hip replacement so if Fopps had any thought for her parents who do so much for her ( and of course enable her in all her extremely selfush ways) she could have actually parented her own children for a change. But then again this is the woman who needs “me time” to be a better mother. I totally agree with previous posts about only wanting children because she thought she couldn’t have them. It’s that toddler stamping her feet until she gets what she wants( or in her case what everyone else has).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Over the space of 7 weekends she’d been away from them for 5 weekends. Claiming she missed them and pained her to be away from them. She can’t of missed them that much. Last night I think Chris stayed in and she went out however personally it’s unfair on the boys and her parents how many weekends they’ve been there the last couple months. She spends one day a week with them on her own. Parents who work would only wish for one day a week with their kids.
She has them boys because it was something she couldn’t have therefore wanted it. She wanted the attention of pregnancy and newborns but actual children no. The minute those boys didn’t nap 2 times a day was the minute they got sent to nursery. Now she feels comfortable leaving them she does all the bloody time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.