Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JJusa69

VIP Member
Or just actually volunteer not just throw your cash because she’s incredibly richer than everyone
Omg can you imagine her in a food bank...
Oooh don't take that bread, too many calories.. throw the mayo away, just eat the dry salad.
Oh I'm so jealous that you've not got enough money to eat, you'll lose weight easily.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Mancnet

VIP Member
I maintain that nikki will remain like this until either Chris leaves her or her mum dies. I don’t even think losing her dad would amend her behaviour; she would probably demand even more of her mum’s attention.

She’s a despicable excuse for a human being (and will look like an overdressed pratt on Christmas Day in whatever polyester number she comes up with!). She should never have had kids.

Reactions: 27

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Lets chat?! She doesn't care what her followers want to discuss , she just wants to talk at anyone about herself.

Here's a few questions floppy, from one working mum to another:

How do you have so much free time as a working twin mum?
Why do you buy £100's of pounds worth of clothes every week?
Why are you dieting when you're an XS? At 41, have you not accepted yourself yet?
How is any of what you post relatable?
If you miss your kids so much you tell us you 'physically ache' Why do you leave them at every opportunity?
Why do you advertise things we never see you use again?
Why are all your pics heavily filtered?
Why can't you write #ad properly if this is your job, what's the issue?
Why do you show your life as absolutely perfect?
Do you feel guilty letting your elderly parents take care of your kids so frequently when you aren't in a demanding job and don't need to?
Do you look after them alone ever?
Have you learned a single thing from the last 18 months?
Why pretend to be something you're not all for social media?

(Would love to ask these but what's the point, she'd just block and ignore for the sycophant 'your skin is uhhmaazzzin/you are stoonin etc etc')

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Out for drinks later. She only just got back from Paris and she’s abandoning the miracles again 🙄
Another Saturday night shipping the boys off??? Why did she have kids she hasn't had her own children on a Saturday night for what nearly two months? I would love so so much to be able to have children but my endo is making it hard. She has no idea how fucking lucky she is.

I have friends who are parents and are posted abroad in the armed forces and don't get come home much do more parenting than she does in a year. She needs to get a fucking grip. In a few years the boys will be asking her why she doesn't like spending time with them and why they never stay home maybe she will then finally think about the stupid choices she makes.

Pass the wine this bint is pissing me off.

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
I have a theory. I don't think Nikki wants to work, not even doing the minimal as an influencer.
I believe Nikki wants to be a kept woman spending her days shopping, in the gym and at the salon fully bankrolled by Chris. She loves the idea of being a 'trophy' wife to pro- golfer Chris Ryan.
I don't believe however, that this is what Chris wants.
She was an independent woman with independent means when they met (on the surface at least) and this is what attracted him.
I think she got him to agree to letting her quit work and stay home by selling him the whole i'll work at becoming sucessful influencer and look after the boys full time.
She probably had the boys to further lock him into the relationship.
Now because Nikki doesn't really want either of these things, they've not happened. The 'influencing' career barely exists and she looks after the boys minimally.
It has started to dawn on Chris he lied to and he's ending up bankrolling a bossy, controlling lay about.
That's most likely why he looks so fucked off nowadays.
Won't last long.

• Heart

whyamihereagain

This woman grinds my gears. She is so worried by what’s going on in the world she swans off to Paris knowing that if she tested positive on her return she would have to isolate and couldn’t see her precious miracles. So worried about families struggling she splashed out on unnecessary designer purchases, brags about going on a SPA weekend and needing to get her eyebrows tattooed which doesn’t come cheap. Did I mention her miracles slept in until 7.45. Bore off Nicola. No one cares less about other people than you do

swipeupqueen

Chatty Member
I actually work for Ragdales main competition in a very senior position 👀

We never ever do pr invites or whatever shit she is calling it.

She would be paying full price with us.

Only b list list celebrities and above receive free stays and then they have to agree to document their stay and lots of insta stories and tags.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Does she seek out "at target weight" santas? never seen such lean ones!!!! she probably leaves quark out on xmas eve too!!! with a malibu and skimmed milk ;)

• Haha

swipeupqueen

Chatty Member
Why does she dress them like 50 year old men

I'm not one for character clothing butttt where are the fun coloured t-shirts/jumpers at the very least?

• Haha

asdaprice

Who actually cares what other people wear on Xmas day?? Surely nobody gives a shit what you wear in your own house
Pleather leggings , underwear top ?
Shitty badly fitting blazer ?
Shacket?
Beige lounge wear , horse blanket gilet ?
Genie in lamp outfit ?
Cow print dress?
Leopard print negligee ?
Mum jeans xs of course
Shit shoes with whatever she decides

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
Who actually cares what other people wear on Xmas day?? Surely nobody gives a shit what you wear in your own house
She asks this same question EVERY year! How about you wear what you wore last year Nikki? You do NOT need a new outfit for every single occasion or outing. I'm not even going to comment on more new coats for the boys

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I might film a video like “5 top tips to not be a cunt”
Tip 1: don’t spit on your lashes
Tip 2: don’t size down everything you wear to the point of cutting off circulation on your very obvious not xs body
Tip 3: don’t eat half a grenade bar and act like some absolute health guru of the world
Tip 4: don’t try to make out your kids are genius bastards when they’re literally average as FUCK (and I hate their names btw, soz)
Tip 5: don’t cook Turkey mince and throw a tub of herbs in it and call it a meal

• Haha
  • Sad

You better werk

Chatty Member
As some who worked MANY years in the early years, we LOVE parents who send their kids in in their worn, non fancy, non designer clothes. It gives us the ok to have as much (messy) fun with your children,it tells us that it's OK if they come home looking like they've had a day of paint,play dough,baking and muddy play....I really do feel for the boys nursery/pre school staff.