Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clearly been reading here, saying she’s staying at home for Christmas as it’s easier with the kids 🤣 she’s literally responded to my comment from this morning the knob head

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s clearly been reading here, saying she’s staying at home for Christmas as it’s easier with the kids 🤣 she’s literally responded to my comment from this morning the knob head

ha ha mine too - about how it's easier for the boys to play with their toys and they have BOTH sets of parents - Christ I bet Mr & Mrs Ryan senior love being with the Chavtastics !!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sure there maybe two positive pcr tests on the black market to buy if Mr & Mrs Ryan want to get out of Christmas at Chav Towers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Worried about what clothes to wear? Seriously that shut again 😂😂. Try this one Nikki….12 months ago I was diagnosed with cancer, today I have been diagnosed with autoimmune disease. Yesterday, my daughter tested positive for Covid. I can’t be anywhere near her, anywhere! My husband has to clean everything she uses the bathroom, kitchen etc etc, to protect me! She will come out of isolation on Christmas Eve, if she tests negative and we manage to avoid it 🤞🤞.
The hardest thing about this….I can’t hug my little girl, I can’t be in the same room as her, as it is totally unknown how my body will respond to covid.
That’s the real world Nicola……not posting the same old tit year in year out .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Aw Ellsbells that's awful! I really hope your daughter is negative on Christmas eve and you can all enjoy a lovely Christmas together ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Worried about what clothes to wear? Seriously that shut again 😂😂. Try this one Nikki….12 months ago I was diagnosed with cancer, today I have been diagnosed with autoimmune disease. Yesterday, my daughter tested positive for Covid. I can’t be anywhere near her, anywhere! My husband has to clean everything she uses the bathroom, kitchen etc etc, to protect me! She will come out of isolation on Christmas Eve, if she tests negative and we manage to avoid it 🤞🤞.
The hardest thing about this….I can’t hug my little girl, I can’t be in the same room as her, as it is totally unknown how my body will respond to covid.
Ellsbells I have everything crossed for you, I only had a week of not being able to see my toddler and it was awful, hoping you have a wonderful Christmas together xx

Fopps would probably love it if she had to isolate from her kids 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ellsbells I’ve got everything crossed for Christmas Eve for you. Sending positive (well negative actually) vibes your way. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I saw her poor mum hobbling around the supermarket earlier. Was walking really slow and gingerly, no idea how she looks after 2 spoilt 3 yr olds! Was this reel in her dressing up box what she doing ysday whilst her mum had her kids? I’d guess so. Vile woman!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I saw her poor mum hobbling around the supermarket earlier. Was walking really slow and gingerly, no idea how she looks after 2 spoilt 3 yr olds! Was this reel in her dressing up box what she doing ysday whilst her mum has her kids? I’d guess so. Vile women!!!
It’s no wonder she’s hobbling around. Nicola had the kids back round to hers within a couple of weeks, after their holiday. She’s had no time to properly recover.

I honestly think Mazza is scared of her. I bet she can be a right nasty cow to her mother. She bosses her about, laughs at her comments, doesn’t appreciate or respect her at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Sending you loads of virtual love and hugs and fingers crossed your baby girl isn't too poorly herself and that she's OK by Christmas Eve.... look after yourself too my lovely virtual friend x x x

• Heart
What an absolute nightmare. It’s truly unfair what you are having to go through. Sending big hugs and hope you avoid covid and your daughter makes a speedy recovery. X

• Heart
ellsbells123 i am so sorry you are having to go through all this. it's amazing how the assholes seeem to sail through life and the kind ones have all the challenges. I wish your daughter better soon and you to keep safe and well

I am now waiting for nikki who is not so considerate of others including her own mum to put up a post tomorrow on all her life challenges!!! her wasting her life worrying about her christmas day outfit compared to what you are going through really is pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Arrhhh how rubbish for you..I Hope ur daughters ok aswell..Nicole is just Smug…But let’s remember alls not that great in her life..To be 41 and still trying to add 21 isn’t right 👎🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nikki never seems to care or even acknowledge other peoples struggles unless she thinks she can social climb on their account by doing a shout out, look at poor Chelsea when her husband was diagnosed with cancer, how upset she was and how raw her stories were, I think lots of us wanted to reach in and give her a hug, Nicola hasn't even taken the time to show support or leave a nice comment despite Chelsea always commenting on her posts, she can't bring herself to be nice to her, she's of no gain to Nicola therefore not worthy of her time (in her eyes). If Chelsea was a reality TV star Nicola would have been all over her like a rash, calling her darling, telling her how amazing she is, sharing the story etc, she's vile and cares about no one.

@Ellsbells123 sending you and your daughter much love and strength, life is bloody sucky at times and you've had more than your fair share of challenges chucked at you, you're a wonderful mum and person in general, we loves ya, big massive huge hugs and lots wishes for an amazing Christmas for you my darling, much love from your tattle family xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her jacket in the mirror selfie "let's chat" story looks like it's been tumbled dried for a week! If she raised her arms the cuffs would be at her elbows
But I'm going to get an even smaller on in the other colours...😲

Oh lovely, thinking of you x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thinking of you and all your family, sending virtual hugs and real love

My broadband has been down for a few days, came back on this site , and Fopps is still spouting the same old tit

• Heart
Reactions: 9
FF853D73-B72B-4C2A-B3C0-42B6BD52F5A0.jpeg

The issue here is her level of delusion.
She is not loving or kind - she is the opposite of it.
She could please more people in her life by not being selfish but Nicola aka Fopperholic chooses to but herself first. Above her worn out husband, her ageing parents and her boys.

That’s a choice she makes daily and she will risk losing everything for her behaviour and will still turn around and blame others.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
More clothes for the boys. They might be half price but still. Does she ever go a day without spending money 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.