Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where the duck does she buy those fugly shoes? Is there a ‘Fopps Fugly shoe shop‘ on the high street or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t normally comment on her looks but It’s like the Botox has aged her
I agree, she looks a lot older in those Paris pictures.
I showed my husband who said she’s far to shiny and plastic.
I’m a lot younger than fopps and she does not inspire me at all.

Reactions: 12

And the shoes are just fake Valentino style ones
Her eyes look sore.... and she's def not smiling from them.... like someone previously said she looks kinda sad... bit like it's all a facade .....

Also... how has she suddenly got new followers overnight ? Hmmmm !!

Reactions: 9

I just wanna scrub that fake face of all that makeup. It’s like my daughters when they first discovered makeup. Awful. Looks rank and dirty

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Shiny, shiny, you could skate on her forehead it’s that smooth lol

• Haha

I truly think it's her make up, the heavy eyeliner around her eyes is incredibly dated and ages her, as does the thick foundation and way too much highlighting, less is more.

If I was going to wear that dress (not really my style), I'd leave the hair down and not too 'done' not an up-do, definitely less make up and maybe team with a leather jacket and even ankle boots to tone it down a bit, or as others have said some very simple plain beige courts. It's overkill as always and too matchy. Always said she doesn't have genuine style, she just had a load of funds to keep buying outfits apparently.

Reactions: 14
Well twinset twit is on the scene once again! Fopps will be drawing another line

Or shall we call it “Drop fat with Mack the twit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well twinset twit is on the scene once again! Fopps will be drawing another line

Or shall we call it “Drop fat with Mack the twit
When did her latest 8 week crash diet with Twinset finish? Looks like she didn't do a reveal on this one.
We all know January 2022 will start with 'I want to feel fit, strong and healthy, it's not about weightloss, therefore I've signed up to TwinsetTwats 200 cal a day drop the fat but guys it's NOT about weightloss 😘 I'm so full on it, sign up aff link for £800, and here's a link to my leggings for £190 quid, I got them in an XS and in every colour'

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just wanna scrub that fake face of all that makeup. It’s like my daughters when they first discovered makeup. Awful. Looks rank and dirty
I used to know her, she always said that she wouldn't even answer the door to a delivery driver if she hadn't got a full face of makeup on. Nothing changes!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I used to know her, she always said that she wouldn't even answer the door to a delivery driver if she hadn't got a full face of makeup on. Nothing changes!
Ooh inside info! Is she as much of a narcissistic douche bag in real life?

When I first met her she was friendly enough but there was just always something about her that I wasn't sure about. Everyone else used to fawn over her though so I thought it may just be me that didn't quite get her. Once the fopperbollocks started though she just got really up herself and thought she was soooo much better than everyone else. I asked her for advice on something that she had done once and she just sent me the link to one of her blogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Must be traumatic for someone that hates being photographed
She looks so uncomfortable in all of them….doesn’t she? Most definitely forced to stand up and have a picture taken 😂😂 wonder who forced her to eye duck a selfie?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I went down a fopperbollox rabbit hole earlier, especially enjoyed reading about the time when her boys were 8 months old and couldn't sit up properly so had to be bottle fed in their pram. Their super twin mother was pretending to be out alone, when Chris was taking the pic, but she tried to make out he was loading the car 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.