Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story about feeling sorry for hospitality due to cancellations and we should all return boom, yet this silly cow accepts gifted stays etc!! Actually unbelievable she can post that!! 🙄🙄
This 💯. I’m not loaded but if my friends have small businesses and offer a discount I say no I’m paying full price! The difference between a fopperknobber and non fopperknobber I guess

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she deleted the river island discount code, beg? Blue light discounts have a great offer on children’s wear I hope one of her sheep has shared the code and gets found out…..

Reactions: 6
Has she deleted the river island discount code, beg? Blue light discounts have a great offer on children’s wear I hope one of her sheep has shared the code and gets found out…..
God I would love to grass her up to Blue Light if she did There are some great discounts to be had with them

Reactions: 7
I wonder what her anti parenting excuse is this weekend. She might actually be honest and say it's Christmas next week so she NEEDS TO SHOP despite the fact she doesn't work and could have finished it ages ago.

Reactions: 14
I wonder what her anti parenting excuse is this weekend. She might actually be honest and say it's Christmas next week so she NEEDS TO SHOP despite the fact she doesn't work and could have finished it ages ago.
Has she done her usual gift guides yet? Not looked at her account in a while, just read here, and doesn't she usually do what to buy for a three year old or your husband or her(which is just a begging board for companies to send her free stuff!!)

Reactions: 11
Has she done her usual gift guides yet? Not looked at her account in a while, just read here, and doesn't she usually do what to buy for a three year old or your husband or her(which is just a begging board for companies to send her free stuff!!)
Not yet. Unless I've missed it

6A66210C-CB28-49AF-A70D-17217CA04235.png

I need a swipe up for those boots Fopps they are stunning. They looks so comfortable on the boys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If she actually researched and found decent presents that were environmentally friendly for example it wouldn’t be so bad but she’ll Google presents for 3 year olds and then Amazon link a bunch of plastic tat (don’t get me wrong my kids have plastic tat too but it’s nothing special she’s showing)

Reactions: 13
Absolutely! Saved £65 yesterday on my new fridge freezer. I could’ve done without my old one breaking a week before Christmas but it helped ease the pain!
You've just reminded me, did she mention the broken tumble dryer she was on the beg for? A lot of people on instagram had gigs with AO.. I wonder if it was just a begging tactic?

Reactions: 10
It's a discount card for people who work in public services like probation, emergency services, NHS etc.
I need to tell my husband then! We did have something once but we had to upload to the card first is this similar? And it was a bit complicated if we hadn’t planned a purchase and hasn’t uploaded!

I make my son banana, oat and egg pancakes (from what mummy makes with real oil not fopperknobber) but whilst he loves it it doesn’t taste amazing 🤣

I need to tell my husband then! We did have something once but we had to upload to the card first is this similar? And it was a bit complicated if we hadn’t planned a purchase and hasn’t uploaded!

I make my son banana, oat and egg pancakes (from what mummy makes with real oil not fopperknobber) but whilst he loves it it doesn’t taste amazing 🤣
Bluelight is a great thing to have costs me about £5 for two years Also health service discounts is another great one

Reactions: 9

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you just enter a code online or show it when you're shopping and they deduct the discount. I don't personally have one but my bestie does and he uses it a lot he loves it!

Thank you I’m going to Google it! There’s a teacher one too but some of the places are so obscure I end up getting things I wouldn’t have bought therefore not really saving 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.