Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh Chris looks like he has aged 20 years in the last few months going on that picture at the end of the last thread. That's what comes from having to deal with Nikki daily 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I see the loved up selfies have appeared following comments about how disinterested he looked!! They are not a good looking couple are they?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I see the loved up selfies have appeared following comments about how disinterested he looked!! They are not a good looking couple are they?!?
He looks so uncomfortable like my fella does in photos so we don’t do many selfies etc she doesn’t give a duck as long as she looks good

Reactions: 15
Boris you have made my day just in respect to these 2 plebs entering back into the UK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The annoying thing is she can't see the boys in person until she gets a negative test result ...giving her an excuse to not parent
Oh I can imagine the stories now .... 'I'm so sad.... I miss them so, so much' ..... blah bleeping blah !!

Also..... can you guess what I got ? Not new followers Nicola that's for sure !!! 😂 😂 I've said it before and I'll say it again no one likes a show off !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
well if they choose not to isolate, there are plenty of Tattle snoops around to report them.

Reactions: 16
Love the title! Just caught up with old flops! After having to deal with husband being discharged from hospital last night and then not being to lift him onto the bed (paralysed and 4 weeks in hospital has weakened him so much) he is gonan be spending the next few weeks recovering on bed rest whilst Also Tryin to build his arms up. Would love to she her cope with that’ and all the bedbaths etcs! In sickness n In health….I very much doubt it!

What has Chris done to his beard?
What is she wearing?
She ages every week?
More like mutton every week too!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She won’t isolate but I bet Mad Mazza thinks she will be. Boys at grandmas for at least an extra 2 days whilst she’s swanning off to primark and the gym. She might even do her happy wrinkled nose smile again tonight. Poor Chris has got her for a couple more days then he bargained for - he’ll look like he’s pushing 60 this time next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love the title! Just caught up with old flops! After having to deal with husband being discharged from hospital last night and then not being to lift him onto the bed (paralysed and 4 weeks in hospital has weakened him so much) he is gonan be spending the next few weeks recovering on bed rest whilst Also Tryin to build his arms up. Would love to she her cope with that’ and all the bedbaths etcs! In sickness n In health….I very much doubt it!

What has Chris done to his beard?
What is she wearing?
She ages every week?
More like mutton every week too!
Wishing your hubby a speedy recovery to getting his strength back lovely xx

Reactions: 9
No chance she will isolate!
I bet she does - any excuse for another couple of child free days... have her parents running round getting groceries for her and giving her content to tell her sheeples how she is REALLY, REALLY missing her precious miracles !!

Reactions: 16
I bet she does - any excuse for another couple of child free days... have her parents running round getting groceries for her and giving her content to tell her sheeples how she is REALLY, REALLY missing her precious miracles !!
She will be straight back in the gym!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.