Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That paw patrol tower is 100% gifted. Loads of twin mums got it and did an actual post about it. Shes clearly just taken it.

I said it before as I saw it in the background.

It’s got to be! She wouldn’t pay £160 for it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That paw patrol tower is 100% gifted. Loads of twin mums got it and did an actual post about it. Shes clearly just taken it.

Agreed otherwise why tag them and why give it before Christmas?

Reactions: 13

She's a sly grasping piece.... someone needs to comment and ask her 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did think it was bit odd they have this new paw patrol toy just before Xmas but it being an undeclared gift would explain it

Reactions: 12
cringe..... 😬😬😬 happy fopping😭🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
I got to her showing off her console table in the hall and saying about Chris taking off his watches (how many does he wear 😂😂) and saying about chanel something and couldn't go any further 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I got to her showing off her console table in the hall and saying about Chris taking off his watches (how many does he wear 😂😂) and saying about chanel something and couldn't go any further 😂😂
It's so painful isn't it 😳🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ she's so proud of it all... it didn't look quite like that when she did her organise with me vlog

Reactions: 10
It's so painful isn't it 😳🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ she's so proud of it all... it didn't look quite like that when she did her organise with me vlog
Omg the organise with me vlog...it looked like the before of a Stacey soloman show, loads of comments were asking for the after and she was like "this is the after" 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
that table in the hallway could she be anymore tacky

When she’s showing off her awards like they are Oscar’s 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She says she’s really into interior design and then proudly shows off a load of tat. It’s so dated, not unlike her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh but she was physically aching to get home , who keeps asking about the fecking coat 🤷🏻‍♀️
Last night without her miracles. Spa day tomorrow without her miracles, she will be aching to spend Sunday cuddled up on the sofa watching Christmas movies and eating junk!

Ah, sorry, my mistake. Thought we were talking about a SAHM who gave up her career to be with her precious boys, her miracles, her absolute world 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Grammar fail again! Think she meant ‘Their little faces’ not ‘they are little faces’ 🙈
C402A636-F47F-4C8A-B9BD-54C560FC2EB8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine going to a light trail Christmas evening WITHOUT YOUR KIDS

I personally wouldn't dare. They are at an age where they would truly love it!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.