Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so In one breath she’s saying she wants to support people going through hardships and who are struggling and then in the next breath boasting about a spa weekend. Did I listen to that correctly or am I wrong? My brain shut down for a second.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It's so weird that she's not picked up on how bloody odd it is that a stay at home mum is so frequently without her kids, more than anyone I've known?
I've found early motherhood very tough and now work full time, happily admit I love working as being SAHM was not good for me (you women are bloody amazing) but wow when my son gets home I'm so excited to see him and spend time with him, would break my heart to spend wknds away from him, especially around Xmas time.

I don't really give a tit what she chooses to do, but to claim it's sooooo hard leaving them is just utter bull. Call a spade a spade, stop with the melodramatic physically aching you miss them so much and just be bleeping honest! Actions speak louder than words you annoying brat of a woman 😂
I’m a SAHM and it’s hard my parents pay for my older 2 to go to nursery for 3 hours a week just because it was really tough and exhausting as my husband works 6 days a week. I haven’t had a night away from them in 2 years, money is tight and personally I feel like it’s a big ask for someone to have all 3 atm. Iv lost who I am and I admit im lost but I know this won’t be forever and actually makes me feel sorry for her as the boys won’t remember simple days at home with their mummy they will remember going to nursery and grandmas house and everything in between will blend into a big soft play mess. It is hard and it’s not glamours but it’s not forever and she couldn’t see that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This woman grinds my gears. She is so worried by what’s going on in the world she swans off to Paris knowing that if she tested positive on her return she would have to isolate and couldn’t see her precious miracles. So worried about families struggling she splashed out on unnecessary designer purchases, brags about going on a SPA weekend and needing to get her eyebrows tattooed which doesn’t come cheap. Did I mention her miracles slept in until 7.45. Bore off Nicola. No one cares less about other people than you do

Reactions: 26
Fopps "I see posts with people struggling and it breaks my heart so I'm looking into a couple of local community charities, but it's knowing how I can contribute best to those sort of things"

Translation: "I'm not that bothered about other people who can't afford a weekly shop, or heat their homes as I buy up the whole yoghurt section and buy a new coat every week. What would be best for my engagement on here guys"?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That filter is hideous. And you know what would help your local community Nikki? Going out and getting a proper job! This woman would not last a day in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That filter is hideous. And you know what would help your local community Nikki? Going out and getting a proper job! This woman would not last a day in the real world.
Or just actually volunteer not just throw your cash because she’s incredibly richer than everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Or just actually volunteer not just throw your cash because she’s incredibly richer than everyone
oh absolutely. I love my career and I worked so hard to get where I am, but that brings me nowhere near as much job satisfaction as the voluntary work that I have done for years, because that is what makes more of a difference to people's lives and helps their mental health.

All she does is look at her own reflection and give unhealthy advice about food and shopping...how does she think that helps people?

It's about time Nikki Ryan Fopperholic did something positive to contribute to society. But she wont. All she will do is get Chris credit card out and assume the problem is solved...whilst solving nothing... except her own spending obsession

Reactions: 14
She doesn't have time to volunteer since she had to give up SW to look after the boys. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
So she can't talk about current events on instagram because she'll cry....oh duck of Nicola!! We all know she's as cold as ice and lives in her bubble not being bothered by things going on in the real world, as usually she's a few days behind and will have seen lots of other people sharing stories and raising awareness about the tragic case of Arthur 😢 so has jumped on the bandwagon in her usual late to the party style. Why does she feel the need to broadcast that she's looking at ways she can help local charities? why not find a way, do it then promote it so others can maybe do the same, vapid attention seeking witch.
Exactly what I thought she cares about no1 but herself..She all self …..

Reactions: 12
Omg can you imagine her in a food bank...
Oooh don't take that bread, too many calories.. throw the mayo away, just eat the dry salad.
Oh I'm so jealous that you've not got enough money to eat, you'll lose weight easily.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The way she favours that smug little git makes me sick 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 she was just waiting for the opportunity to have a photo shoot of her faveson 🤢🤢🤢🤢 he is the image of his father ... sorry but not cute at all 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is a video she made 4 years ago to help people with binge eating.
This advice will do nothing to help some with genuine BED or severe binge eating issues.
This is most likely she seems to equate eating too many mullers, going over syns or having an extra protein bar on an evening as a binge.
Her advice here is -
-Excercise more then you won't want to undo the work you've done by eating.
- 'change your environment' she wishes she'd put her office upstairs at home because then her treats would be too far for her to be bothered to get.
* Funnily enough I have BED and I once got a taxi to a 24 hour petrol station to get treats to binge on...sooo yeah.
- consider getting rid of your treat cupboard if a trigger.
* denial is the one of the worst things to trigger a binge.
- wait 5 minutes before getting the treat to let the urge wear off
*BED is characterised by uncontrollable urges
- Turn down the negative voices in your head and turn up the positive ones
*yeah cos its that easy
- She has obviously read 'the Chimp Paradox' so she advises to follow ideas from there and think of your negative thoughts as a chimp and give it a name.
So when you go to the fridge just tell the chimp to go away 🙄
- she was still a SW group leader at this point to the rest of the points are SW crap.

It really makes me sad that vunerable people with real issues will end up paying her to spout this tit.

• Heart
This advice will do nothing to help some with genuine BED or severe binge eating issues.
This is most likely she seems to equate eating too many mullers, going over syns or having an extra protein bar on an evening as a binge.
Her advice here is -
- 'change your environment' she wishes she'd put her office upstairs at home because then her treats would be too far for her to be bothered to get.
* Funnily enough I have BED and I once got a taxi to a 24 hour petrol station to get treats to binge on...sooo yeah.
*yeah cos its that easy
- She has obviously read 'the Chimp Paradox' so she advises to follow ideas from there and think of your negative thoughts as a chimp and give it a name.
- she was still a SW group leader at this point to the rest of the points are SW crap.

It really makes me sad that vunerable people with real issues will end up paying her to spout this tit.

When I binged it wasn't only on "treats" I've binged on bread, cereal, anything I could get my hands on so getting rid of the treat cupboard would have had no effect on me. When I had the urge to binge it was on anything and everything. Also I was known to throw away the treats, on many occasions, and then take them back out of the bin and eat them so again would make no difference. She isn't qualified to give advice on these matters and is just dangerous in what she does say

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When I binged it wasn't only on "treats" I've binged on bread, cereal, anything I could get my hands on so getting rid of the treat cupboard would have had no effect on me. When I had the urge to binge it was on anything and everything. Also I was known to throw away the treats, on many occasions, and then take them back out of the bin and eat them so again would make no difference. She isn't qualified to give advice on these matters and is just dangerous in what she does say
I've done the bin thing before too ❤
It's an horrendous disorder.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The way she favours that smug little git makes me sick 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 she was just waiting for the opportunity to have a photo shoot of her faveson 🤢🤢🤢🤢 he is the image of his father ... sorry but not cute at all 🤦🏼‍♀️
He really isn’t is he sorry but can’t pretend otherwise he the sort of child I’d give a wide birth. As my Dad used to say he has a face only a Mother could love That filter makes him look like he needs a dam good wash too

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her advice here is -
*yeah cos its that easy

She's absolutely mental 🥴🙄😳 this has got to be a wind up. She's like a bad parody

Reactions: 11
Her advice here is -
*yeah cos its that easy

look how different her face looks!!!

It’s absolutely disgusting the way she is so blatant about favouring him.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.