Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went down a fopperbollox rabbit hole earlier, especially enjoyed reading about the time when her boys were 8 months old and couldn't sit up properly so had to be bottle fed in their pram. Their super twin mother was pretending to be out alone, when Chris was taking the pic, but she tried to make out he was loading the car 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Never forget when Fopps genuinely asked if she should phone ahead to Tesco and request a twin trolley be brought to her car

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Wa
When I first met her she was friendly enough but there was just always something about her that I wasn't sure about. Everyone else used to fawn over her though so I thought it may just be me that didn't quite get her. Once the fopperbollocks started though she just got really up herself and thought she was soooo much better than everyone else. I asked her for advice on something that she had done once and she just sent me the link to one of her blogs.
Was that the link on how to have a tantrum like a 14 year old teenage brat ? 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
how many photos on the stairs ? All bad angles and she’s got it so wrong the fashion sense is none :/ that dress needed simple strappy heels (barely there are they called) the dress too much for a city break, probs could have wore her underwear body suit black blazer smart trousers or jeans but nope that dress she’s soo odd and those shoes 🤣🤣🤣 just nopeee she really does think more designer items make your outfits look expensive nahh look tacky !

Reactions: 15
Of course this selfish mare can’t be arsed to do Elf on the Shelf for her boys 🙄 What else is she doing with herself? And they go to bed as soon as the sun starts going down so she would have plenty of time to organise the elves. She can put plenty of effort in for anything that benefits herself but she puts very little effort in for her kids. That’s why she takes them here, there and everywhere as the work is then done for her.

Reactions: 24
Why does she dress them like 50 year old men

I'm not one for character clothing butttt where are the fun coloured t-shirts/jumpers at the very least?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Of course this selfish mare can’t be arsed to do Elf on the Shelf for her boys 🙄 What else is she doing with herself? And they go to bed as soon as the sun starts going down so she would have plenty of time to organise the elves. She can put plenty of effort in for anything that benefits herself but she puts very little effort in for her kids. That’s why she takes them here, there and everywhere as the work is then done for her.
I thought that obviously it’s not for every parent but if she’s got to do it then she won’t. She lacks imagination with them. If she was gifted an elf and someone came in every night to sort it she’d do it. She simply can’t be arsed because it doesn’t benefit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Of course this selfish mare can’t be arsed to do Elf on the Shelf for her boys 🙄 What else is she doing with herself? And they go to bed as soon as the sun starts going down so she would have plenty of time to organise the elves. She can put plenty of effort in for anything that
I’m not shocked she isn’t.

I have to admit I’m not either and my Instagram and Facebook is full of mum friends moaning that the ‘elf’ is back. I would comment and say ‘don’t do it’ because to me it just seems crazy to inflict mess on your house and claim the elf did it and then have tidy it up… why 🤷🏻‍♀️

however she does duck all every day so has the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Has she bought those boots in her size so she can share them?! Ridiculous!

• Haha
I personally didn’t want an elf as to me a big part of Christmas for little ones is have they been good or not and then the elf is the opposite and a naughty little tit! Then my mum posted one through my letter box addressed to the kids the absolute cow! This year it’s got covid and is isolating until the 11th 😷👍

Also they’re so popular now I’m sure the boys will come out of nursery asking why they haven’t got one.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.