Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really like her dress it suits her .. but the God awful bleeping shoes just spoil it so much !! They really are vile ! She'd of looked much classier in a strappy sandal or stiletto... and she obvs bought a gucci belt .... so many labels going on with the day/night use it any time YSL fake bag and the gucci belt.... and she has to be forced to pose... OH DO duck OFF NICOLA .... you're such a billy bullshitter !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Saw the photos and came running over for the comments on the shoes!!! Hideous!!!! Oh and of course she doesn’t like posing! That’s why she posed in a million different positions!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She had to be forced to stand there and pose?! Bloody heard it all now!!! And those shoes are vile!!!! Completely ruin that dress!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ugly shoes with a broken toe & still wearing her fitbit when she’s all dressed up. She is fur coat no knickers.

Where has the belt gone on the photo where shes sat down nearly showing us what she had for dinner? Did she size down on that too?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ooh an itty bitty belt, could be the only genuine designer item she owns 😅. The platforms from 2007 are dreadful!

Reactions: 12
Forced to go pose? say whaaaaat? more like had to be dragged off the stairs after 37 different poses FFS she's just a complete weapon

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She actually looks really sad in the eyes in those photos.. like she’s been crying 🙈

Reactions: 11
Anyone start singing this after looking at photos ???
Shiny, shiny, bad times behind me
Shiny, shiny, sha-na-na-na
Shiny, shiny, bad times behind me
Shiny, shiny, sha-na-na-na
By
Haysi fantayzee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That dress was £120 !!!! So we've got chavvy cheap shoes..... expensive dress.... designer belt...... fake designer bag and her fit bit...... she never quite gets it right does she ? She's raving about the cocktail bar but they could go to any place like that in london... I'd be in the little local back street bars mixing with the locals - even though I can't speak French..... eating bread and cheese and drinking wine ! Paris was 'stunning' apparently (her reply to a sheeple!).... she's clueless ..... she really is a vacuous bint !

Reactions: 19
I actually really like her dress it suits her .. but the God awful bleeping shoes just spoil it so much !! They really are vile ! She'd of looked much classier in a strappy sandal or stiletto... and she obvs bought a gucci belt .... so many labels going on with the day/night use it any time YSL fake bag and the gucci belt.... and she has to be forced to pose... OH DO duck OFF NICOLA .... you're such a billy bullshitter !
Black or nude pointed courts. Jesus Mary and the bleeping fage those shoes 😳😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣 cheap as chips 🤦🏼‍♀️ they just brought the dress down to poundland level, belt doesn't go either!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So that's the 4th YSL bag I've seen her carrying, 3rd one this trip alone. Either she's genuinely spent about £5k on designer YSL bags, or they're off that fake bag Instagram she follows, yet still has the audacity to tag the YSL brand in the pics 😂

Given she's in £20 plastic heel monstrosities, a sparkly RIV special, with her PIP implants, fake bun hair, fake tan, fillered face, plumped up lips, botoxed forehead, covered in make up and STILL adds a filter/ pre set across every single image posted, I'm guessing the only genuine things in these photos are the gucci belt, and her desperate need for validation from strangers 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She has no business pairing those shoes with that dress with the amount of time she spends shopping!! She gets it wrong every single time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That dress was £120 !!!! So we've got chavvy cheap shoes..... expensive dress.... designer belt...... fake designer bag and her fit bit...... she never quite gets it right does she ? She's raving about the cocktail bar but they could go to any place like that in london... I'd be in the little local back street bars mixing with the locals - even though I can't speak French..... eating bread and cheese and drinking wine ! Paris was 'stunning' apparently (her reply to a sheeple!).... she's clueless ..... she really is a vacuous bint !
£120 and she'll never wear it again.
Like the jumpsuit last year.

I'll say it again but FOUR pairs of shoes at least for 4 days?!

Also, there's no way that she bought that dress in a smaller size than the model.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.