Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwinky

Chatty Member
Title suggestion:
Fopperholic #6 she's miss self sufficient didn't you hear?, having to find a tesco trolley on her own is her greatest fear!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Well yes ha! But she has got a bit salty and trappy on the defense recently, esp today...and then deletes! 🙃
For the love of god and my sanity guys can we have a thread title including something about her blocking and deleting next time around pretty please!
Your comment is against the clock, 3..2..1 fopps will delete and block

😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Cocopops2

I’m new here and my apologies if this is not the correct thread, but I needed to vent about this Fopperholic woman. Unfortunately she came up in my instagram suggested page and reminded me of how fake she is. I have seen all of her ivf videos but none of the more recent ones (apart from the one where she addresses this site). Firstly this woman who is “so successful and earns so much money herself and pays 50/50 with her husband blah blah” was the same woman who was saying that she couldn’t afford to self fund ivf and moaning that after the nhs cycles are completed then that would be the end for her. Well I paid half of our two private cycles and I’m nowhere near as rich and successful as she is! Surely you could have found a few grand seeing as a Gucci changing bag is what £800!

Also I caught her c section video and found it very patronising- I was sent home the next day after mine and my partner was already back at work (good cause he’s no help and gets under my feet!) I was up and about as had no choice, but would never lecture people and praise myself as everyone is different and some people may have been in more pain etc. Also I ended up nearly passing out in Sainsbury’s so my methods are probably not one to follow anyway 😹. The last thing you need is some smug woman praising herself on how well she is handling her recovery

I could go on but don’t want to bore anyone I just needed to vent!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Expensive clothes and babies don’t mix?! Who knew!

Title suggestion:
Fopperholic #6: so self sufficient she doesn’t need your advice, but if you could bring her a Tesco trolley that would be nice!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Miajones

MY GOD. I have never heard of this site until fopperbollocks (excellent name btw) waffled on about it, and I’m SO glad to see other people say the exact same as my inner thoughts every time I read her shit.
It started with the patronising psychotic “mmm’s” she does but now just every fucking she says makes me eye roll my way into last week. I used to love her but now the second hand cringe I get from her and her fake, try hard posts makes me shudder. Her story today was the last fucking straw and I had to unfollow, how non maternal can one woman be?! You can see her twitching, knowing that everyone says the same about her, as she desperately tried to reassure her beloved following that she nearly cried leaving the boys today. No you did not. You absolutely, categorically did not almost cry.
You threw them at your mother, probably made some weird, nasty remark about her as you love doing, skipped out the door and jumped in the car to film yourself and your shiny frozen forehead pretending to be upset.
Fopperfuckthefuckoff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Mammyof1

Request your trolley like you do your jacket potato? 🤣 I honestly couldn’t believe I read it 🤣🤣
Imagine “hi Tesco it’s me queen of Warwick Nikki Ryan aka fopperholic, requesting my two seater trolley for my twins, that’s two babies and red carpet to walk from my Range Rover evoque, do you know I’ve a Range Rover?!!!!! It’s UHmazing!!!! And I’ve twins, that’s TWO babies that’s why I need to pre order a two seater trolley because I’m a supermum because I’ve twins”
daft bint 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Ceebee_Geebee

This one...
I missed all of that today because I was out enjoying the sunshine with my hubby and my youngest. MLK Jr wrote to/spoke about the struggles of my ancestors and this jumped up, ignorant ass, bitch is using it to make it about perceived hate she received on social media? This is an insult to all the black people who still encounter racism and hatred even now let alone in the past. Is this heifer crazy?! She's lucky I wasn't on today because I would have risked being blocked to verbally fuck her up (and I don't even normally swear apart from here and generally avoid confrontation). I now totally and absolutely despise her insensitive, asinine, vapid and pretentious arse! She can fucking do one!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I wonder, if in a few years, she will look back on her pictures, which are filtered and staged to high heaven (and the ones of her posing her pretty shocking tbh) and think “shit”.
She has no natural pictures, she looks uncomfortable in all of them! Now considering she loves her family and they are all ‘close’ why does she lean away from people?
I seriously wish she would put the phone away, get off social media and enjoy time with her boys! She will really regret it in years to
Come!

She will now!! 😂
I started my Instagram just after I had my first child and amassed a hefty following quite quickly... unknown to those people I was actually in the throes of terrible PND which led to being suicidal.

My Instagram feed was perfectly posed pictures of me (up to five times a day!!) and my kid, the Valencia filter on absolutely everything and when I look back or get a Timehop it makes my skin crawl. I was severely unwell and the pictures that should be lovely memories of us were all staged and I’d go and hide myself away once the photo shoot was done. I have no natural or unfiltered pictures of that time and I am so angry at myself for it.

Pictures now are mum bun, no makeup, love handles and proper, truly happy moments and I wouldn’t change it for the world - much more important.

Fopp sets a lot of alarm bells ringing in my head for PND and similar issues when I watch her stories and look at her feed. Pretty scary and I could just scream at her and her stupid family... the twins are surrounded by multiple adults every single day and NOONE will stand up to her or even tell her that the way she behaves is not even remotely normal. Someone needs to give her a shake and tell her to stop being a materialistic, deluded airhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Flap911

Where they are concerned I don’t agree sorry, I think she’s utterly brainwashed by her own daughter! She seems completely under some kind of spell, and seems as ditsy and dense as she is! You can see she doesn’t think that she’s done anything wrong in any of her questionable posts, especially the one with the boys sick at start of holiday. She’s posing up a storm with them all, my mum wouldn’t be posing with her grandkids if they were sick that’s for sure! But she’s always popping up supporting her and I think she genuinely thinks she’s as amazing as Nikki thinks about herself! 🙄
You’re right, she now makes her sound like a fanny wash! Won’t be long until the Femfresh endorsements start 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

insta(sham)

Sociology and why people do things fascinates so I’m sorry if I bore people with this. But why do we all think some accounts get big and some don’t etc? Jsg openly said that she started doing her food posts as she read about swfeebs, and seen how it helped her lose loads, so she decided to make an account. Now she’s over 200k and feebs is still under 100, I’m not really bothered about the actual numbers game etc but I wonder what it is, that makes a few zoom into over 200 and then a hell of a lot are under that?! Sw_danielle does well I think because of her low syn desserts and most people have a sweet tooth and find them helpful! But jsg hasnt been a weightloss account for years even though she’s a consultant so I wonder why she still has that many following her?! Can it really be that people just like their personalities?! I’m really intrigued by all that kind of bonkers....sorry about me 🤓😎
So I teach Sociology and funnily enough I was thinking about this yesterday. I don’t know if you genuinely wanted an answer, but anyway.... these are my thoughts 😂

1. I think Instagram has had its day... the age where nobodies get instafamous over night has gone, life of lil, Fopperholic etc are lucky that they were in the right place at the right time and started off with content which naturally evolved with their follower count.

2. With a lot of these people it’s a mistake to think that it’s happened accidentally - most of the successful ones seem to be from monied backgrounds - Harry Pickard, Fopperholic, Mrs Hinch (both her and her husband have been proved to be successful marketing professionals before her fame kicked off) to a certain extent people like It’s Danielle’s journey etc... all own their houses at a young age etc and I dare say have spent some of that money buying followers and raising their social media profile.

3. To a certain extent it depends on the personality of people - remember all the ‘squad’ nights out where some would be desperate to associate themselves with other instagrammers - remember the odd groupings of people going out together and taking loads of pictures which were plastered all over Instagram, never to be seen in a room with each other again. Just a ploy to steal each other’s followers! If you are that way inclined then you gain more followers. I frankly am antisocial and can’t be arsed spending time with people I don’t like for some free shit!

4. Time and priorities. If you have a job which requires less commitment, don’t work or are a full time mum who is happy to sit on your phone all day recording narcissistic material - then you are more likely to have a page which takes off rather than someone else!

5. With some Of the big accounts, once you take away the historic followers (who don’t use insta anymore, the paid for followers/bots and the hate follows then I wouldn’t have thought there is much left!

Ultimately I genuinely think that the bubble is due to burst, on other threads I have seen articles posted the last few days about certain companies choosing to steer well clear of influencer advertising now as they can see that it devalues their brand and comes across insincere when people OMG love their product so much then never mention it again as it gets lost in a sea of ads, even ‘successful accounts ‘ are bouncing around for content - sw to ww to HDE etc dependent on what the latest fad is to get a piece of the pie and people are seeing through it, hence why forums such as this are becoming more popular!

I teach media sociology and it’s important to remember that Instagram and other social media platforms are still relatively new... they are fascinating because we are watching first hand the evolution of them , we have 100% seen audiences start to become more clued up and questioning of the social media we consume and I think it will be so interesting over the next few years to see what happens to the likes of Fopperholic and her slimming world chums as well as bigger personalities like Hinch etc. Whilst they have made a fair bit of dosh, it won’t be enough to last them forever and then what? Especially when your whole life has been played out over Instagram and all your flaws are there for all to see? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Didn’t she something like “I’m a good mum and I know that” on one of the comments replies recently. Well if you can’t even bath your two kids, but can devote your time to a website on the same day, then I’d say you’re a bit of a rubbish one tbh. Sit the cleanest one on a changing mat on bathroom floor with a few toys, then the shittiest one in the bath rinse him down, empty the water refill and then both in to have a nice bubble bath time together ? Take one out wrap him up in a towel lie him down on the mat that’s there, pick other up wrap up and pick up 2nd under the arm and put both on your bed? They aren’t newborn anymore, they are a bit more robust and chunkier to get hold of?! Don’t see the big fuss myself, but speaks volumes if still at 10 months nearly she can’t bath both of her kids, and has to wait for a man to help her to do it. Sooooo very very self sufficient 🙄

YouDeserveWow

Hi I'm new 🙋🏻‍♀️ I used to follow Fopperholic, primarily because we were pregnant at the same time (I've only had 1 baby so not as amazing as her). I used to think she was fairly alright, I couldn't listen to her on her stories though because her fake laugh always annoyed me. I've realised recently that she has made me feel really rubbish as a human being and a mum and that is really not okay. I also had a C-section (baby got a bit stuck on the way out) and I was told not to do certain things that she was doing. One example that sticks with me is that she had a very large bubble bath not long after she came out of hospital which is one of the things my midwife strongly told me not to do. This may have been my midwife's opinion and Nikki may have been given other information but I remember thinking "omg if she can have one (and I had my C-section a week or so before her) then why can't I?"
I also don't have any family in the area and not many friends so to see her out and about (and foolishly I thought she was on her own 🙄) made me feel like I was holding back my baby and not letting her have experiences like her boys were. However, recently I've noticed how far behind her boys are in comparison. And I know we shouldn't compare but the reality is that everyone does! So I started paying closer attention to her videos and her photos and they do seem to spend an awful lot of time on their backs and in the cake seats. My baby hasn't kept still on her back since she discovered she could roll over 🙈
Also and this may just be me but I have never known anyone's children to have as many shitastrophes as hers!! Is it just the way they are or is it the food she's feeding them?

• Heart
  • Haha

EyesOpened123

Surely every mum is a new Mum the first time round? Does she not read books, websites? I can’t actuslly cope with the fact she dishes out advice to people about motherhood. Sitting them up to play from 4-5 Months is instinct! Nobody had to tell me to do it...I just did it! Oh my word. This one has truly floored me. Can I just say 2 words now to get a giggle.....POTTY TRAINING 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
Bless her heart. She’s really is one sandwich short of a picnic.

Although, I guess really she’s half a sandwich short. Because she ate half a sandwich once you know. #Starving
It was a quarter, actually. 😭

My deep posts aside for the moment 😆 ...who in their right mind thinks that phoning Tesco ahead for a trolley is a thing?!?! She really does think of herself as a special snowflake doesn’t she, such an entitled dimwit. Could you imagine Barbara on customer services desk taking that call: “you want a what love?” “Id like a twins trolley reserved and brought out to my Range Rover when I am about to breeze through the door, I’ll ring you with my Eta, I couldn’t possibly park next to a trolley bay and dart for one like any other normal human being” Babs on the tannoy eyerolling into next week “Can someone push a trolley out to the blonde woman in the white evoque” I mean really, who does she think she is at all. She’s now making something into an issue that really isn’t one. And how has she not gone shopping on her own in ten months of them boys being here?! Very very self sufficient though 🙄
She needs a fucking skelp into the real world. Honestly, reading this has fucking infuriated me.

She really does think she's a cut above doesn't she?

Newsflash Nikki - you're a chav who shops in tesco and has crushed velvet sofas and diamanté trimmed unironed black bed sheets. You drive a white chav-mobile. Take your head out your arse and do a food shop online if taking two kids shopping blows your tiny brain, you stupid bint.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nixen

Chatty Member
Since we all know you’re reading here Fopperbollocks - you don’t get pats on the head for being ‘very very self sufficient’ - you’re a grown ass woman. You chose to have a baby / babies. I know it didn’t work how you thought it would; you were hoping for one girl right? Sorry it’s not worked out the accessory you were planning. The good news is that the more parenting you outsource to other people the better - your half arsed attempts so far are why your kids are delayed. Combine that with their god awful trailer trash names and obnoxious parents and they’ll definitely be the kids everyone avoids at school! Just as well they have each other really ☺

• Heart
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
howling at the thought of her calling ahead to reserve a trolley and have it ready, "I'll collect it in the valet parking bay, make sure no one dares look directly at me or breathe too near me as I don't want to inhale their calories, can't be going anywhere near my syns but please make sure they take a photo of me perfectly posing with said trolley with the twins in it and me doing a ridiculous pose and toe point for the gram"

• Haha
Reactions: 23