Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JayS

How did she know which twin was kicking who?! Is there something I'm missing or is it a super twin mum thing that you can differentiate tiny limbs in utero? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23

JayS

Never gets her legs out yet there are 3 leg photos in the past few days. 🤦‍♀️

Yet she has no issue in getting her foof out in that pregnant robe pic 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
My deep posts aside for the moment 😆 ...who in their right mind thinks that phoning Tesco ahead for a trolley is a thing?!?! She really does think of herself as a special snowflake doesn’t she, such an entitled dimwit. Could you imagine Barbara on customer services desk taking that call: “you want a what love?” “Id like a twins trolley reserved and brought out to my Range Rover when I am about to breeze through the door, I’ll ring you with my Eta, I couldn’t possibly park next to a trolley bay and dart for one like any other normal human being” Babs on the tannoy eyerolling into next week “Can someone push a trolley out to the blonde woman in the white evoque” I mean really, who does she think she is at all. She’s now making something into an issue that really isn’t one. And how has she not gone shopping on her own in ten months of them boys being here?! Very very self sufficient though 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Got to love the post about the shopping trolley, yes Nikki phone ahead and ask for one to be ready 🤷🏼‍♀️ Where does she shop, Harrods?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Shivers

VIP Member
That video was just a response to everything that has been said on here.

Completely agree with what others have said about the sitting up comments. Her excuse that she just didn’t know is pathetic. She spends so much time watching crap tv, editing her stupid videos, shopping, going to the gym and monitoring her social media that it simply isn’t good enough she hasn’t picked up a parenting book or read some websites or apps that would be telling her how the babies should be doing.

Also she said she regrets the Moses baskets..is that the two beautiful Moses baskets she was GIFTED and then sold? How ungrateful! Fair enough say you didn’t use them but to put them on a ‘regret buying’ video, she’s a cheeky mare!

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Erm bloody hell she actually listened to me. 😳 I was the original poster who called her out. My favourite book growing up was To kill a mockingbird, still is tbf, and it literally changed my entire view on the world. After studying it in English, I was always debating at school/uni etc for people who felt like they couldn’t speak up or felt oppressed in any way. I read so many history books etc on Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King, and other activists who stood up for what they believed in. My nana was always writing to Maggie Thatcher demanding she reconsidered certain bills that would affect workers, families etc so it runs in the genes! I just couldn’t let those strong historical words be used alongside a posed bikini look at me kind of thing. I just wanted her to really think about the power of them, and how naive she was being in her usage of them. I’ll get off of my soap box now 😬x

• Heart

Shivers

VIP Member
So I’m confused by her saying she couldn’t bathe them both on her own.

What was she doing the other nights when Chris was away? Have they just not had baths since both her mum and husband weren’t around to help her?

Also, who looked after them the night she was at her SW group if her mum and Chris were still away? I assume that person managed to give them a bath and put them both to bed on their own as she said in her stories they’d be in bed by the time she got home? Who is the mystery superhuman helper that she didn’t mention and can apparently do a better job than she can?

Seriously those boys are 10 months old and she can’t manage bath time on her own but has the cheek to set up a website with parenting tips. It’s like watching a bad comedy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Now this should be interesting, let me start you off....
Advising exercise so soon after a section.
Continuing your life as if your babies didn’t exist.
Blaming them for giving up your job.
Constantly buying tat to make hauls rather than teaching your boys to sit up.
Starving yourself and bragging about being a size 8.
Making a % of your followers feel shit for not having a post partum body like yours.
Being shit at SW../

How many of those regrets will we see......

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

HitchhikingGhost

VIP Member
Hmmm I don't think using a quote from someone who was referring to the struggle of African Americans in the US over hundreds of years is really comparable to your holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Popsicle23

Dear god, I knew she wasn’t the brightest but that video takes it to a whole new level! How could you not know you have to sit babies up? And if I had drank a shot every time she said “Amazing”, “So yeah”, “like”, “you know” or “really” I’d probably have died of alcohol poisoning - for someone with a degree her vocabulary is very limited! I’m also perplexed as to why she was banging on so much about regretting not breastfeeding - I totally understand why normal people would feel like that but I think a few months of not breastfeeding is small fry compared to all the things she should really feel guilty about (chicken pox saga, going on holiday with a sick baby, not being able to bath her kids without help, not sitting them up, sticking her phone in their faces all the time etc etc!)
Hi I’m new at posting but love reading in the back ground 😂.... perhaps she was that upset about breast feeding because she thought it would help her get back into her size 8s quicker and she could brag about how it helped her lose 3 stone in 3 days 😂🙄

• Haha

Phoenix40

Now this should be interesting, let me start you off....
Advising exercise so soon after a section.
Continuing your life as if your babies didn’t exist.
Blaming them for giving up your job.
Constantly buying tat to make hauls rather than teaching your boys to sit up.
Starving yourself and bragging about being a size 8.
Making a % of your followers feel shit for not having a post partum body like yours.
Being shit at SW../

How many of those regrets will we see......
I wonder if one of her regrets is mentioning Tattle in that video from ages ago....that’s what brought me here 😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Very very self sufficient.... but her sister has to be there the very evening she gets back from holiday, because Chris has gone away and her mums not around!! Absolute clowns this family, her mums not the brightest either, “world wind of a day” firstly its whirlwind you fruit bat, and your daughter has only gone home from an all inclusive holiday, she’s hardly had a hardship of a time has she. All that washing to do on her own Mama Fopps, how she will ever cope. 😴😴 All as thick as each other clearly. She even had help on the flight home back, so let’s not make out she’s put a hard graft in. Why does her mum talk to her on social media like she’s a little girl, she’s nearly 40 woman, she’s not a Faberge egg, she won’t break if she has to look after her kids by herself for a bit. She’s starting to annoy me as much as her entitled lazy daughter does.
Anyone would think Nikki’s mother had lost her daughter’s phone number, not being able to communicate such messages via text or WhatsApp. Surely they discussed Chris being away while they were face to face for a week together? I am close to my family but I am not a big phone user for personal stuff...Nikki is constantly saying how close her family is, it’s why they want to help with the boys, then surely you discuss the minutiae of your personal life when you see them? I find it all a bit bizarre, almost as though the message/reply is posted with Tattlers/followers in mind, such a contrived display. If my mother left such a message on a SM platform for me...my first thought would be that she was being held hostage/abducted and pretending everything was normal!

Reactions: 19