Fopperholic #5 boys are sick abroad, what a drag, at least she has that Gucci changing bag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg guys so I've just subscribed to her UHHH-MAZING(ly crap) website for shits and giggles obvs... You get an email to confirm subscription and then once you've confirmed, it gives you her home address 😂😂😂😂 omg all her fans will be swarming to her house! Hilare 🤣🤣
She really should take that down and get a PO box or something...flashing designer goods and expensive things then putting a home address so open is asking for trouble.
This is beyond stupid and naive.
I know she is a massive twit but I don't want to see her get burgled or have some loony show up at her door.
Nikki if you're reading take the address down for yourself and your boys sake.

Reactions: 11
Omg guys so I've just subscribed to her UHHH-MAZING(ly crap) website for shits and giggles obvs... You get an email to confirm subscription and then once you've confirmed, it gives you her home address 😂😂😂😂 omg all her fans will be swarming to her house! Hilare 🤣🤣
What a fuckin fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 12
made me chuckle when someone commented they were looking forward to watching the holiday vlog and she replied "this is a written vlog" in her usual salty tone pah haha
[/
made me chuckle when someone commented they were looking forward to watching the holiday vlog and she replied "this is a written vlog" in her usual salty tone pah haha
Surely if it’s a written vlog it’s a blog.... she’s an idiot. Does she know what the v in vlog stands for?? Moron

Reactions: 15
So next time she goes on holiday thousands of people will know where she lives. God she's an idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s given her actual address out?! Oh no that’s just ridiculous! Despite my issues with her I wouldn’t wish any loons on her! Get a P.O. Box and protect your family and property a bit better Fopps!

Reactions: 13
Hi I'm new 🙋🏻‍♀️ I used to follow Fopperholic, primarily because we were pregnant at the same time (I've only had 1 baby so not as amazing as her). I used to think she was fairly alright, I couldn't listen to her on her stories though because her fake laugh always annoyed me. I've realised recently that she has made me feel really rubbish as a human being and a mum and that is really not okay. I also had a C-section (baby got a bit stuck on the way out) and I was told not to do certain things that she was doing. One example that sticks with me is that she had a very large bubble bath not long after she came out of hospital which is one of the things my midwife strongly told me not to do. This may have been my midwife's opinion and Nikki may have been given other information but I remember thinking "omg if she can have one (and I had my C-section a week or so before her) then why can't I?"
I also don't have any family in the area and not many friends so to see her out and about (and foolishly I thought she was on her own 🙄) made me feel like I was holding back my baby and not letting her have experiences like her boys were. However, recently I've noticed how far behind her boys are in comparison. And I know we shouldn't compare but the reality is that everyone does! So I started paying closer attention to her videos and her photos and they do seem to spend an awful lot of time on their backs and in the cake seats. My baby hasn't kept still on her back since she discovered she could roll over 🙈
Also and this may just be me but I have never known anyone's children to have as many shitastrophes as hers!! Is it just the way they are or is it the food she's feeding them?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why has she covered their bottles with heart emojis on the feeding pics? Is she using bottles she’s not paid to advertise perhaps?? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Another interesting thing with the youtube seems to be that while fit hubbys channel is growing hers is losing views...and she seems to have started losing views after changing focus from SW.
Obviously people aren't as fascinated by twin mum vlogs as she thought...
View attachment 27160View attachment 27161

Yes because us neanderthals would not realise to protect ourselves and our children from the sun until we were enlightened by the worlds foremost twin mum parenting expert...she's doing a public service.
Her following is from sw and no doubt picked up viewers for ivf stuff.

Reactions: 3
Hi I'm new 🙋🏻‍♀️ I used to follow Fopperholic, primarily because we were pregnant at the same time (I've only had 1 baby so not as amazing as her). I used to think she was fairly alright, I couldn't listen to her on her stories though because her fake laugh always annoyed me. I've realised recently that she has made me feel really rubbish as a human being and a mum and that is really not okay. I also had a C-section (baby got a bit stuck on the way out) and I was told not to do certain things that she was doing. One example that sticks with me is that she had a very large bubble bath not long after she came out of hospital which is one of the things my midwife strongly told me not to do. This may have been my midwife's opinion and Nikki may have been given other information but I remember thinking "omg if she can have one (and I had my C-section a week or so before her) then why can't I?"
I also don't have any family in the area and not many friends so to see her out and about (and foolishly I thought she was on her own 🙄) made me feel like I was holding back my baby and not letting her have experiences like her boys were. However, recently I've noticed how far behind her boys are in comparison. And I know we shouldn't compare but the reality is that everyone does! So I started paying closer attention to her videos and her photos and they do seem to spend an awful lot of time on their backs and in the cake seats. My baby hasn't kept still on her back since she discovered she could roll over 🙈
Also and this may just be me but I have never known anyone's children to have as many shitastrophes as hers!! Is it just the way they are or is it the food she's feeding them?
Firstly, welcome!
Secondly, don’t ever let Fopps make you feel rubbish about yourself. The woman is a nightmare.
She has caused so much damage to many women by boasting and bragging about her size 8 post-baby body, her perfect life, how easy it is being a ‘supermum’, and it’s all total Fopperbollocks.
I think more and more people are cottoning on to how false she is, and gradually seeing the light 😘

• Heart
Firstly, welcome!
Secondly, don’t ever let Fopps make you feel rubbish about yourself. The woman is a nightmare.
She has caused so much damage to many women by boasting and bragging about her size 8 post-baby body, her perfect life, how easy it is being a ‘supermum’, and it’s all total Fopperbollocks.
I think more and more people are cottoning on to how false she is, and gradually seeing the light 😘
It was definitely her video about her size 8 body and C-section scar that made stop and think (my scar looks better than hers so yey me! 🤣🙈) Isn't it funny how once you notice something it's all you hear "size 8", "twin mum" and "me time"! My me time is when the baby is having a nap and me and my husband have "us time" when she's in bed for the night! She doesn't know she's bloody born with all her "me time" 🙄

All that Stella has killed off whatever brain cells she had

395k it was purchased for in 2016 👀👀

Void. Just like the space between her ears.
I looked it up too 🤣 it's only increased 3k in 3 years though so bit of a tit investment if you ask me! Surely your house going up in value is one thing you can rely on. I mean we bought our previous house at a similar time, sold it 10 months later for 10k more having done naff all to it!

Reactions: 5
I looked it up too 🤣 it's only increased 3k in 3 years though so bit of a tit investment if you ask me! Surely your house going up in value is one thing you can rely on. I mean we bought our previous house at a similar time, sold it 10 months later for 10k more having done naff all to it!
No idea why.....it's so tastefully decorated with all that diamanté, crushed velvet and mirrored furniture 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thing is though it’s not even an oversight as she will have had to type out “mailing address” and then the actual address so what the hell was she thinking?! Is she that stupid to think everyone is decent in this world, or that everyone loves her so it doesn’t matter etc. If so she’s very naive!! Mums number one job is to protect her own, and putting your address out there willingly is just a recipe for disaster.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.