Fopperholic #5 boys are sick abroad, what a drag, at least she has that Gucci changing bag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The frightening and disturbing thing is she actually believes all this crap she spouts My old SW Consultant said she had met her and she was so far up her own arse. I wonder what sort of lives her sheep lead that they hang onto her every word and shower her with adoration it really is weird to say the least
Yes! Well said .... She REALLY believes her own Fopperbollocks now. It just gets worse by the Week, vile Woman :sick:

Reactions: 6
I’ve thought the same too about how the boys are going to be when they’re older, if she keeps going the way she is. They will grow up having a very shallow outlook towards women (or men) and believe that what’s on the outside is the most important.
I don’t know whether it is the shallow, judging people on appearance, materialistic values Fopps displays or Chris’s inappropriate and disturbing comments and innuendos that saddens me the most.
Yes, parent your children how you want but then don’t use them for sympathy, engagement boosting by asking for tips to parent and as mere content fillers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve had 3 SW consultants and they’ve all met her and can’t stand her. All admitted she is everything slimming world is NOT about! She’s a joke and such a materialistic snob it’s unreal!

Reactions: 14
Supposedly a foodie and an account with a lot of followers due to her involvement with SW and yet not one post all week about the food where they are (not on her grid anyway) just a couple of stories of salad on a plate :confused:

Now I get that she’s on holiday and can post what she likes but it really does come across that she’s trying to distance herself from that whole side of it so much.

All the content has been about her outfits, her body and a bit about parenting/the boys. I have just found all of the pictures and content to be utterly bizarre for a family holiday.

Reactions: 7
Always sticks in my mind one of the first videos I watched of hers where she said that anyone who knew her would say she wasn’t vain in the slightest or self obsessed , I’ve never seen anyone lie so blatantly as she did that day although I didn’t realise it at the time. She has either changed so much or I had rose coloured specs on at the time but boy is she full of herself now

• Haha
Anyone noticed she's gone quiet on the new car front .. #afterafreebie #nobodybiting #nofreecar .... just giving you some content ideas Nikki cos you're boring us all now

Reactions: 8
Her latest post is absolutely stinking of bull 💩. Her and hubby are very very self sufficient (not just very, but very very!) and have only had a “little help” - bull 💩, she can’t fit in half her wardrobe but doesn’t care - bull 💩 (she’s either lying that she’s put on weight to try to be relatable or if she has put weight on she’s lying that she doesn’t care) and she can’t wait to get back into the routine of just her and the boys - bull 💩, she’ll be counting down the days til poor Nanny is back next week! She is as fake as press on nails! Wonder how she’ll manage all her preening, vlogs, hauls, social media vetting and gym sessions this week without her mum or ratboy?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her latest post is absolutely stinking of bull 💩. Her and hubby are very very self sufficient (not just very, but very very!) and have only had a “little help” - bull 💩, she can’t fit in half her wardrobe but doesn’t care - bull 💩 (she’s either lying that she’s put on weight to try to be relatable or if she has put weight on she’s lying that she doesn’t care) and she can’t wait to get back into the routine of just her and the boys - bull 💩, she’ll be counting down the days til poor Nanny is back next week! She is as fake as press on nails! Wonder how she’ll manage all her preening, vlogs, hauls, social media vetting and gym sessions this week without her mum or ratboy?
I've just seen her post 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I bet Chris is away for 1 night but she will harp on like he's away for days and days and she's been superwoman 😉 I bet many Costa and shopping trips so she doesn't have to do any play groups alone 🙄

Reactions: 10
Fopperbollocks is at it again! How is she not fitting into her clothes?! Shes hardly gained two stone has she! I’m just finding it all so boring now with her! Although if her help is having another week in the sun, and Chris is away, it should be fun to see her being so “very very self sufficient”. Let’s see if you can manage more than one baby class on your own...

🤣🤣🤣 the fact that she says she's "totally fine with that" (parents still being away and Chris also away) means she's totally not fine with that!!

• Haha
I’m new here and my apologies if this is not the correct thread, but I needed to vent about this Fopperholic woman. Unfortunately she came up in my instagram suggested page and reminded me of how fake she is. I have seen all of her ivf videos but none of the more recent ones (apart from the one where she addresses this site). Firstly this woman who is “so successful and earns so much money herself and pays 50/50 with her husband blah blah” was the same woman who was saying that she couldn’t afford to self fund ivf and moaning that after the nhs cycles are completed then that would be the end for her. Well I paid half of our two private cycles and I’m nowhere near as rich and successful as she is! Surely you could have found a few grand seeing as a Gucci changing bag is what £800!

Also I caught her c section video and found it very patronising- I was sent home the next day after mine and my partner was already back at work (good cause he’s no help and gets under my feet!) I was up and about as had no choice, but would never lecture people and praise myself as everyone is different and some people may have been in more pain etc. Also I ended up nearly passing out in Sainsbury’s so my methods are probably not one to follow anyway 😹. The last thing you need is some smug woman praising herself on how well she is handling her recovery

I could go on but don’t want to bore anyone I just needed to vent!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m new here and my apologies if this is not the correct thread, but I needed to vent about this Fopperholic woman. Unfortunately she came up in my instagram suggested page and reminded me of how fake she is. I have seen all of her ivf videos but none of the more recent ones (apart from the one where she addresses this site). Firstly this woman who is “so successful and earns so much money herself and pays 50/50 with her husband blah blah” was the same woman who was saying that she couldn’t afford to self fund ivf and moaning that after the nhs cycles are completed then that would be the end for her. Well I paid half of our two private cycles and I’m nowhere near as rich and successful as she is! Surely you could have found a few grand seeing as a Gucci changing bag is what £800!

Also I caught her c section video and found it very patronising- I was sent home the next day after mine and my partner was already back at work (good cause he’s no help and gets under my feet!) I was up and about as had no choice, but would never lecture people and praise myself as everyone is different and some people may have been in more pain etc. Also I ended up nearly passing out in Sainsbury’s so my methods are probably not one to follow anyway 😹. The last thing you need is some smug woman praising herself on how well she is handling her recovery

welcome :) yes she does have a knack of making women feel inadequate and that they should aspire to be like her, its so wrong what she is doing. I laughed at her c section vlog as once again good old fopperbollocks had the perfect experience, no pain and was able to do things just as she had been......of course! fopper-poppins practically perfect in every way ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15

This is what I don't like about her. She's a kept woman whether she likes it or not and I think she always had been.

Very fake

welcome :) yes she does have a knack of making women feel inadequate and that they should aspire to be like her, its so wrong what she is doing. I laughed at her c section vlog as once again good old fopperbollocks had the perfect experience, no pain and was able to do things just as she had been......of course! fopper-poppins practically perfect in every way ;)
Yes she really should win some kind of award most amazing mom of twins, perfect c section recovery, number one business woman, does it all with no help - just don’t ask her to sacrifice her Gucci bags to pay for her own ivf!

I barely did anything for two years - didn’t even go to the hairdressers, buy any new clothes - nothing so that I could pay for it. I would have loved to see miss perfect not get her hair bleached or buy any new makeup to pay for hers!! I suppose as I’m not a social mogul I can look like a haggard old crow and it doesn’t matter 😹

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.