Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Sparkle

Just watching her new video ...

“I was prepared to do anything to breastfeed you know like skin to skin”

Fuck me 🙄

I work in children's services & mental heath ....
I wonder if they know of her in her catchment area?

Reactions: 19

Buggeroff

VIP Member
She’s now trying to sell her baby Bjorn bouncers for £60 each! They were probably gifted. Iv seen s couple of mums who’ve been gifted things like this either give it away for free! Is it just me or if your lucky enough to be given these in the first place you should then regift them help family’s who can’t afford things.
Making money on things you’ve gifted And being so obvious about it i personally think is wrong. I think gifted things is great idea for businesses so I’m not jealous she’s gets stuff I think fair play. But just selling them on for your own pocket is disgusting. You’ve saved a lot of money in the first place it’s all about greed.

• Heart
More proof she never takes the boys out.. those ikea high chairs are in every cafe, shop, restaurant going, how has she never used them before?!?!

• Haha
  • Heart

JayS

Only watched the breastfeeding and sitting up spiel -
1. If she was SOOOOOOO determined to breastfeed, if she spent 3 seconds googling how to pump instead of going to Costa etc she would find SOOOOOOO much motherfucking information. Along with asking midwives. Health visitors. Any. Human
Being.
Absolute horseshit!
2. Didn't know you had to sit them up? And only when people commented she said "oh shit" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

She's just the gift that keeps giving - imagine how uhmazing those boys lives could be if she put down her fucking phone for 2 minutes. Or actually did some research into child development (here's a hint Fopps - bounty send you annoying emails every month with developmental milestone info") 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Charmed40

Chatty Member
The whole bath thing totally reminds me of me when I was unwell mentally. Looking back now I could do nothing with my baby without someone else with me. I was frightened and very very anxious. I look back on that time with sadness as the whole newborn time was completely un nerving for me. Hes nearly 2 now and I'm not ashamed to say I'm on antidepressants and have had therapy and it's a whole lot better. I'm not saying shes got a problem but I was so like her, masking problems and telling everyone I was fine. I was the absolute perfect mummy. It's not shameful to say that you need help. I would not dream of leaving my baby for when Daddy got home now. But then I may have ❤

• Heart

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Fopperholic #6 - She’ll delete your comment if you don’t agree, because shes a supermum to twins y’see!

• Haha

SHarris

Ok so Grayson only settles with her. So is this the case when she fobs them off to go to events, PT sessions, hair appointment, botox appointment, nail appointment, shopping hauls. Pull the other one Nikki, he's probably clingy to you as he's worried you're going to fob him off again with someone to go and do YOU time. Nothing against having time to yourself but she takes it to the extreme as we all know. She can hardly ever be on her own with both of them.

• Heart

Flap911

Another thing that's really fucking irked me is that she's using/selling her infertility and IVF to bait people who are in awful situations themselves, and flogging it to us as a total altruistic venture.

WE ALL KNOW YOU'D SELL YOUR GRANNY FOR A GRENADE BAR.
Totally agree! Also today, admitting that after having babies 9 months ago she can’t bath them without help!! 😳
She’s giving advice on parenting when her kids are covered in poo, need a bath but she can’t do that without help!! Shocking!!

• Haha
  • Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Oh she’s pissing using that they were 5 weeks prem excuse and not as much one on one time again as the reason for them not sitting up!!! You have two arms and two hands IF YOU PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT!!! I literally cannot deal with her bare faced lies anymore! “I didn’t know you had to try and sit them up” What the actual hell, she literally thinks they are dolls who just lie down, until they start to do everything by themselves doesn’t she. No Nikki you have to help them, that’s what a parent does, helps, nurtures, supports. Fml she’s thick.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mumtotwo89

Another lurker here.
Her snappy followers aren't the quickest to catch on.
Nikki works from her office, which is her phone, building her 'brand', while she (using the term loosely) looks after her boys at the same time. On the flip most of us don't take our child(ren), fur baby(ies) to work. Something has to loose and it's the boys (probably could include the husband in this as she's on her phone a lot of the time).

The followers are not getting she's not having a sneaky peek and a 5 minutes nose while they nap. It's constant and dare I say obsessive.

And people saying the boys make their day and can't wait to see them is a little worrying. These boys are not props to be showboated. Why Nikki isn't seeing red flags, instead of pound signs is unsettling.
Fine, get a few pictures of them out but not always full face and not everyday- she has no idea who everyone is watching her open page.

Ending positively, it's been lovely today. Hope she's had the boys out to the park/garden and not staying within reach of the home WiFi.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Do you know what I can’t get over, how on the trolley post everyone’s making out like they’re retrieving a trolley from Outer Mongolia?! Literal common sense is don’t park miles away from them?! Park near one, lock the car doors, run and back. Knowing her though she’d probably take her phone out, check it three times and then get her mirror out and pout on the way back🤪 But why is everyone acting like it’s such a big deal in the comments?! You’re not going in the cafe having a cuppa whilst the babies are sat in the car are you, silly billys!

• Haha

Ceebee_Geebee

What the hell is she feeding those boys for them to still be having poonamis so often? At that age, it should be a bit more together and fall off the nappy in a cow pat shape especially as they're having solids. If they're teething or ill, I could understand it being a bit more loose.
And what actual real life mother waits for anyone to bathe their child?! Surely you just crack on with doing what needs to be done. Respect to all the mothers especially single mothers who don't have her luxury but still holding their shit (no pun intended) down. Website with parenting tips indeed!

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I feel like being pedantic for a moment 😏😆 If she’s very very self sufficient, then according the definition of the word she actually isn’t. She isn’t emotionally independent, as she has to rely on the comments of 100s of strangers to make her feel secure daily! She also relies on outside help, she might be able to cook a mug cake, but she doesn’t clean her home herself, does anyone ever see any baby washing?! I used to have babygros here there and everywhere with babies! She has a cleaner, landscape gardener, her dad for the odd jobs- always putting something up and together for them, why couldn’t ratboy do that, was he too busy applying more hair grease (might start calling him Ross but it’d be an insult to Ross!!) She’s relied on jumperoos, mamaroos, the living room rug, excessively, to entertain her kids for her. She has been gifted so many baby items for her boys, because she’s been on the beg. Her car she had before I think was a company car, as SW states area managers get them, which Is why I reckon she’s on the beg for a new one, with that whole car thing a few weeks ago. So no, you aren’t very very self sufficient, not as much as you say you are anyway. Sorry just had to get that off my chest 👀

Attachments

• Heart
Pmsl at very very self sufficient parent🤣🤣
Bloody hell Fopps, my husband has been away with work more than he's been home in the last year, we live a 2.5 hour drive from family, and I wouldn't even class my self as a very very self sufficient parent 😂
She's got no idea how people actually cope when they're single parents or when partners have to work away for months at a time.
What a knobberholic🍆🍆🍆

• Haha
  • Heart

SHarris

She she said she thought a holiday with the boys walking would be easier. That right there just goes to show what a complete air head she is. Also what parent isn't very very hands on

• Haha
  • Heart

PatsyDarling

And also, why does she say she can’t have caffeine but drinks Pepsi Max, which has caffeine in? Fopperbollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

PatsyDarling

Hello, I’m new here too, although have observed for a good while! I think you ladies are very funny and I agree with you all 100% on all things Fopp.
Anyway - Flight from Porto Santo departs for Birmingham tonight at 20.40 - incase anyone wants to comment like on her outbound flight 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17