Fopperholic #5 boys are sick abroad, what a drag, at least she has that Gucci changing bag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new here and my apologies if this is not the correct thread, but I needed to vent about this Fopperholic woman. Unfortunately she came up in my instagram suggested page and reminded me of how fake she is. I have seen all of her ivf videos but none of the more recent ones (apart from the one where she addresses this site). Firstly this woman who is “so successful and earns so much money herself and pays 50/50 with her husband blah blah” was the same woman who was saying that she couldn’t afford to self fund ivf and moaning that after the nhs cycles are completed then that would be the end for her. Well I paid half of our two private cycles and I’m nowhere near as rich and successful as she is! Surely you could have found a few grand seeing as a Gucci changing bag is what £800!

Also I caught her c section video and found it very patronising- I was sent home the next day after mine and my partner was already back at work (good cause he’s no help and gets under my feet!) I was up and about as had no choice, but would never lecture people and praise myself as everyone is different and some people may have been in more pain etc. Also I ended up nearly passing out in Sainsbury’s so my methods are probably not one to follow anyway 😹. The last thing you need is some smug woman praising herself on how well she is handling her recovery

I could go on but don’t want to bore anyone I just needed to vent!
I’ve had 2 sections, first one I was in hospital for 3 days and still couldn’t walk properly 4 weeks later, 2nd one I was home the next day, no pain relief, driving after 3 weeks etc.

Every section is different and you are NOT an expert after 1 let alone 2/3/4. She always has to be the best!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've just seen her post 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I bet Chris is away for 1 night but she will harp on like he's away for days and days and she's been superwoman 😉 I bet many Costa and shopping trips so she doesn't have to do any play groups alone 🙄
The Dubai duty free Irish open is on Thursday- Sunday in Clare so I’d say he’s gone for it all somehow! That’ll be interesting to see how she copes 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The Dubai duty free Irish open is on Thursday- Sunday in Clare so I’d say he’s gone for it all somehow! That’ll be interesting to see how she copes 😂
This next week should be fun 😂 we might get radio silence again like she did the first few days of the holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She she said she thought a holiday with the boys walking would be easier. That right there just goes to show what a complete air head she is. Also what parent isn't very very hands on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've just seen her post 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I bet Chris is away for 1 night but she will harp on like he's away for days and days and she's been superwoman 😉 I bet many Costa and shopping trips so she doesn't have to do any play groups alone 🙄
Probably away to the irish open golf tournament

Reactions: 2
who has to say you’re very very self sufficient when it comes to parenting? I have never ever heard someone use that phrase in relation to being a mum before!

I don’t believe one bit of that post

Reactions: 11
Bet it’s killing her that she can’t get straight back to the gym to burn off those holiday calories!! Not that she will have consumed many!
And spending the last day of your holiday glued to social media? Sad.......

Anyone clocked this?
It’s gone 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She she said she thought a holiday with the boys walking would be easier. That right there just goes to show what a complete air head she is. Also what parent isn't very very hands on
What planet is she on? Everyone knows it’s much more difficult when your kids are walking as they just want to run and are at risk of falling. She’s got no idea what those boys have in store for her. My 18 month old likes to run any chance she gets, climbs on anything, throws food, rubs mashed potato in her eyes/hair, drinks bath water and is an expert at making a mess. I hope to god the twins end up like that then Fopp will maybe get in touch with the real world of parenting!

Reactions: 10
Since we all know you’re reading here Fopperbollocks - you don’t get pats on the head for being ‘very very self sufficient’ - you’re a grown ass woman. You chose to have a baby / babies. I know it didn’t work how you thought it would; you were hoping for one girl right? Sorry it’s not worked out the accessory you were planning. The good news is that the more parenting you outsource to other people the better - your half arsed attempts so far are why your kids are delayed. Combine that with their god awful trailer trash names and obnoxious parents and they’ll definitely be the kids everyone avoids at school! Just as well they have each other really ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Since we all know you’re reading here Fopperbollocks - you don’t get pats on the head for being ‘very very self sufficient’ - you’re a grown ass woman. You chose to have a baby / babies. I know it didn’t work how you thought it would; you were hoping for one girl right? Sorry it’s not worked out the accessory you were planning. The good news is that the more parenting you outsource to other people the better - your half arsed attempts so far are why your kids are delayed. Combine that with their god awful trailer trash names and obnoxious parents and they’ll definitely be the kids everyone avoids at school! Just as well they have each other really ☺
Agree on the names! Why have people got to have match names. Just cause they’re twins 💁🏼‍♀️🤷🏼

Reactions: 6
Anyone clocked this?
Oh I love that, my thoughts exactly! Why has she deleted it though?! It was a fair comment! She literally will not have anything that isn’t arse licking said will she!

What planet is she on? Everyone knows it’s much more difficult when your kids are walking as they just want to run and are at risk of falling. She’s got no idea what those boys have in store for her. My 18 month old likes to run any chance she gets, climbs on anything, throws food, rubs mashed potato in her eyes/hair, drinks bath water and is an expert at making a mess. I hope to god the twins end up like that then Fopp will maybe get in touch with the real world of parenting!
She probably thinks once theyre a bit more independent it’ll be less work for her...no love, once they start roaming it all cranks up! Because they won't just happily sit where you want to plonk them to film your hauls!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Very very self sufficient 😂😂😂

Pull the other one Fopps! But of course she’s deleted someone daring to comment on her blatant bull :poop:. Doesn’t fit in with her super mum image she’s desperately trying to create.

Fgs, she even has a cleaner. Actually hasn’t got a clue about the real world does she.

The thing is, if she was just a bit more humble and appreciative of the vast amount of support she has it wouldn’t wind people up as much. If she would just be honest and say she knows she has it much easier than other people and they have a lot more time for themselves than a lot of other new parents etc. and that she’s really grateful. But she comes across really spoilt and ungrateful for it all when she constantly goes on about how she does it all herself and they have so little time together.

Reactions: 5
Oh I love that, my thoughts exactly! Why has she deleted it though?! It was a fair comment! She literally will not have anything that isn’t arse licking said will she!

She probably thinks once theyre a bit more independent it’ll be less work for her...no love, once they start roaming it all cranks up! Because they won't just happily sit where you want to plonk them to film your hauls!
Wait till she takes two walking toddlers into Gucci and they both run off and you can’t find them because their sat under a clothes display yep been there done it She doesn’t know what’s coming does she 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait till she takes two walking toddlers into Gucci and they both run off and you can’t find them because their sat under a clothes display yep been there done it She doesn’t know what’s coming does she 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh can you imagine them with their grubby little grenade bar hands all over the Gucci clothes and bags. Would have said chocolate...but you know those poor mites won't be having chocolate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh can you imagine them with their grubby little grenade bar hands all over the Gucci clothes and bags. Would have said chocolate...but you know those poor mites won't be having chocolate 🤣
No matter how many times you wipe a kiddies hands they are still sticky 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Very very self sufficient 😂😂😂

Pull the other one Fopps! But of course she’s deleted someone daring to comment on her blatant bull :poop:. Doesn’t fit in with her super mum image she’s desperately trying to create.

Fgs, she even has a cleaner. Actually hasn’t got a clue about the real world does she.

The thing is, if she was just a bit more humble and appreciative of the vast amount of support she has it wouldn’t wind people up as much. If she would just be honest and say she knows she has it much easier than other people and they have a lot more time for themselves than a lot of other new parents etc. and that she’s really grateful. But she comes across really spoilt and ungrateful for it all when she constantly goes on about how she does it all herself and they have so little time together.
Has she actually got a cleaner Shivers?!?! How have I missed that one?! I just assumed her mum ran the hoover around for her amongst all her other duties 😆

Hopefully they won’t let her in to the store ever again, and throw her some shade like “excuse me madam but we feel toddlers are more suited to soft play, but maybe take your dirty boots off next time” 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.