Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
The Irish Open is on here till Sunday, must keep an eye out for the heartthrob that is Chris🤣
It's on till Sunday! Was going to say "I wonder how she'll cope" but, that would be silly. She is very very self sufficient, after all.
Leave put some cheese for him.

Probably not intelligent enough to be a manager
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Not defending her but at her wedding on her fb cover she has a lot of girlfriends on it?! Tbh in her posts she’s always talking about going to her friends new business ventures or her friends coming to see the boys. Nikki was at jsg’s wedding as pictured, they were all thick as thieves then, jsg even went to see her group and fawned over! They were all plonked together on that sw social media blogger event and then seemed close after! I think life gets busy though doesn’t it, Nikki and Gem don’t seem to be that close anymore though which is a bit strange!
Twitter Holics is breathing in so hard in that photo 🤣 WTAF?

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
No, she went to uni and put a bit on. Everyone had the piss taken out of them about something in school.

She’s been out with a few guys, don’t really know who they were. I remember Barry (she wasn’t that nice to him) but not really paid attention to the unlucky lads.
So do you know this cunt in the flesh?