Fopperholic #5 boys are sick abroad, what a drag, at least she has that Gucci changing bag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless her heart. She’s really is one sandwich short of a picnic.

Although, I guess really she’s half a sandwich short. Because she ate half a sandwich once you know. #Starving
It was a quarter, actually. 😭

My deep posts aside for the moment 😆 ...who in their right mind thinks that phoning Tesco ahead for a trolley is a thing?!?! She really does think of herself as a special snowflake doesn’t she, such an entitled dimwit. Could you imagine Barbara on customer services desk taking that call: “you want a what love?” “Id like a twins trolley reserved and brought out to my Range Rover when I am about to breeze through the door, I’ll ring you with my Eta, I couldn’t possibly park next to a trolley bay and dart for one like any other normal human being” Babs on the tannoy eyerolling into next week “Can someone push a trolley out to the blonde woman in the white evoque” I mean really, who does she think she is at all. She’s now making something into an issue that really isn’t one. And how has she not gone shopping on her own in ten months of them boys being here?! Very very self sufficient though 🙄
She needs a bleeping skelp into the real world. Honestly, reading this has bleeping infuriated me.

She really does think she's a cut above doesn't she?

Newsflash Nikki - you're a chav who shops in tesco and has crushed velvet sofas and diamanté trimmed unironed black bed sheets. You drive a white chav-mobile. Take your head out your arse and do a food shop online if taking two kids shopping blows your tiny brain, you stupid bint.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought phoning ahead for an oil free jacket potato was a whole new level of diva, but the trolley has me ROFL’ing

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Title suggestion:
Fopperholic #6 she's miss self sufficient didn't you hear?, having to find a tesco trolley on her own is her greatest fear!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just watched the video. So she didn't know that she was supposed to help them sit up or pump more regularly when breastfeeding. Newsflash Nikki- It is well documented all over the internet on dedicated mum and baby sites. But hey she might have had more of a chance of seeing this information if Gucci put it on their website.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Watched the new video, anyone who wants to get drunk at this time of day just take a shot every time she said amaaazing and you soon will be! She said she’s got a four bedroom detached house with two bathrooms and needs a cleaner because Chris doesn’t do anything (surprise surprise. Would a bit of polishing crease your skinny jeans and mess your hair up ratboy?!) Wonder why they bought house with that many bedrooms if they didn’t know if they could have kids at that point?! Anyways all the comments about her being so honest, hmm not so sure about that. Her bullshit excuse of not being around newborns or children and has to learn as a new mum. Fine, but she’s an auntie and is soooo close to her family, so therefore she has been around babies before?! How did she not know to keep up her supply she’d have to pump every few hours, you know mimicking how a baby would tell your boobs to make more milk, I just can’t with this one, she said she read so many baby books, and the lactation consultants would have told you also! What she really means it was too much like hard work, and although she says differently, she’s not interested in hard work. She’s had a cleaner for two adults living in a new build house how messy are they?! 🙄 She’s just beyond annoying now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh she’s pissing using that they were 5 weeks prem excuse and not as much one on one time again as the reason for them not sitting up!!! You have two arms and two hands IF YOU PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT!!! I literally cannot deal with her bare faced lies anymore! “I didn’t know you had to try and sit them up” What the actual hell, she literally thinks they are dolls who just lie down, until they start to do everything by themselves doesn’t she. No Nikki you have to help them, that’s what a parent does, helps, nurtures, supports. Fml she’s thick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Watched the new video, anyone who wants to get drunk at this time of day just take a shot every time she said amaaazing and you soon will be! She said she’s got a four bedroom detached house with two bathrooms and needs a cleaner because Chris doesn’t do anything (surprise surprise. Would a bit of polishing crease your skinny jeans and mess your hair up ratboy?!) Wonder why they bought house with that many bedrooms if they didn’t know if they could have kids at that point?! Anyways all the comments about her being so honest, hmm not so sure about that. Her bullshit excuse of not being around newborns or children and has to learn as a new mum. Fine, but she’s an auntie and is soooo close to her family, so therefore she has been around babies before?! How did she not know to keep up her supply she’d have to pump every few hours, you know mimicking how a baby would tell your boobs to make more milk, I just can’t with this one, she said she read so many baby books, and the lactation consultants would have told you also! What she really means it was too much like hard work, and although she says differently, she’s not interested in hard work. She’s had a cleaner for two adults living in a new build house how messy are they?! 🙄 She’s just beyond annoying now.
I started counting the Um aaaa zings but lost count

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh she’s pissing using that they were 5 weeks prem excuse and not as much one on one time again as the reason for them not sitting up!!! You have two arms and two hands IF YOU PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT!!! I literally cannot deal with her bare faced lies anymore! “I didn’t know you had to try and sit them up” What the actual hell, she literally thinks they are dolls who just lie down, until they start to do everything by themselves doesn’t she. No Nikki you have to help them, that’s what a parent does, helps, nurtures, supports. Fml she’s thick.
Yesss but she's a new mummmm, howww is she supposed to knowww, she's only just learningggg.
Erm I hate to break it to fopps but every first time parent has to learn the same way and don't seem to have these issues for the most part.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Fair enough new mums don't know what to do with their babies all the time but why didn't her mum offer advice? Why isn't she asking family or friends?! I think I had an app on my phone at one point telling me what milsteones they should be reaching and games to play to encourage development etc. It's not hard to find out. Oh and those twins. You know the ones, they're her world, cry cry cry etc? Yeah she's left then to go to her "first gym class in ages" smh

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand how you can not realise that you have to HOLD your baby! I really really don’t get it, for the first few weeks you hold them in a cradle position or over your shoulder or whatever and then you can start letting them lie back on your chest or and then sit them up on your lap when they no longer need cradling. Is she actually saying she never actually held them?!

Reactions: 12
Omg. I can't. Firstly the Tesco thing and now this. Wow.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #6 - VERY VERY self sufficient, hired help suggests different!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
And just to add... Has she never seriously thought to herself "what should I be doing for them" or "what could I do with them" a few minutes googling would soon have had her on the right path but I guess that would distract from the blocking and deleting sprees she's so fond of

Reactions: 11
Expensive clothes and babies don’t mix?! Who knew!

Title suggestion:
Fopperholic #6: so self sufficient she doesn’t need your advice, but if you could bring her a Tesco trolley that would be nice!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t understand how you can not realise that you have to HOLD your baby! I really really don’t get it, for the first few weeks you hold them in a cradle position or over your shoulder or whatever and then you can start letting them lie back on your chest or and then sit them up on your lap when they no longer need cradling. Is she actually saying she never actually held them?!
It just doesn't make any sense. She longed for these babies, wouldn't you think she'd have spent all her pregnancy researching breastfeeding and developmental milestones? How can she use ignorance as an excuse? Why didn't her mum tell her? I suspect she got a ticking off from the health visitor hence they have suddenly bought a load of developmental toys. I did feel sorry for her when she cried, but only for a split second as I feel more sorry for her babies, they must be bored silly.

• Heart
Fair enough new mums don't know what to do with their babies all the time but why didn't her mum offer advice? Why isn't she asking family or friends?! I think I had an app on my phone at one point telling me what milsteones they should be reaching and games to play to encourage development etc. It's not hard to find out. Oh and those twins. You know the ones, they're her world, cry cry cry etc? Yeah she's left then to go to her "first gym class in ages" smh
The crying was a realisation that dawned on her that she’s not as perfect as she likes to think and that she was supposed to help them out a bit more than she did do I thought, either that or she’s a good actress!! 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.