Fopperholic #5 boys are sick abroad, what a drag, at least she has that Gucci changing bag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing I’m really struggling with is the constant pics of her posing. She’s not a celeb, I don’t look up to her, so why are her sheep so interested in her very non descript life. She eithertotally loves herself or she loathes how she looks and needs validation. My family and friends would take the piss out of me and call me a narcissist if I posted so many selfies

Reactions: 9
must be crap living your life terrified of running out of data or wifi 😂

The thing I’m really struggling with is the constant pics of her posing. She’s not a celeb, I don’t look up to her, so why are her sheep so interested in her very non descript life. She eithertotally loves herself or she loathes how she looks and needs validation. My family and friends would take the piss out of me and call me a narcissist if I posted so many selfies
Always makes me think of that episode of friends where Joey talks about "smell the fart acting" he vaguely stares off into space all doe eyed......just like fopps, from now on I shall always think of her photos as smell the fart pics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
must be crap living your life terrified of running out of data or wifi 😂

Always makes me think of that episode of friends where Joey talks about "smell the fart acting" he vaguely stares off into space all doe eyed......just like fopps, from now on I shall always think of her photos as smell the fart pics 😂
Omg yes!!!! That tree pose especially 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
MY GOD. I have never heard of this site until fopperbollocks (excellent name btw) waffled on about it, and I’m SO glad to see other people say the exact same as my inner thoughts every time I read her tit.
It started with the patronising psychotic “mmm’s” she does but now just every bleeping she says makes me eye roll my way into last week. I used to love her but now the second hand cringe I get from her and her fake, try hard posts makes me shudder. Her story today was the last bleeping straw and I had to unfollow, how non maternal can one woman be?! You can see her twitching, knowing that everyone says the same about her, as she desperately tried to reassure her beloved following that she nearly cried leaving the boys today. No you did not. You absolutely, categorically did not almost cry.
You threw them at your mother, probably made some weird, nasty remark about her as you love doing, skipped out the door and jumped in the car to film yourself and your shiny frozen forehead pretending to be upset.
Fopperfuckthefuckoff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
MY GOD. I have never heard of this site until fopperbollocks (excellent name btw) waffled on about it, and I’m SO glad to see other people say the exact same as my inner thoughts every time I read her tit.
It started with the patronising psychotic “mmm’s” she does but now just every bleeping she says makes me eye roll my way into last week. I used to love her but now the second hand cringe I get from her and her fake, try hard posts makes me shudder. Her story today was the last bleeping straw and I had to unfollow, how non maternal can one woman be?! You can see her twitching, knowing that everyone says the same about her, as she desperately tried to reassure her beloved following that she nearly cried leaving the boys today. No you did not. You absolutely, categorically did not almost cry.
You threw them at your mother, probably made some weird, nasty remark about her as you love doing, skipped out the door and jumped in the car to film yourself and your shiny frozen forehead pretending to be upset.
Fopperfuckthefuckoff
welcome! great post, you shall fit right in here ;)

• Heart
My mum would tear me a new one if I posted half the shite that Nikki does. And if she was looking after my baby/helping as much as her Mum does she definitely wouldn’t be saying I needed a break. It’s a sad state of affairs when most Mums think of working as their break away but Nikki looks at it as PT sessions, having her hair done, leaving the boys with her Mum whilst she goes on these Mummy Blogger trips. I find it quite sad and sometimes I even nearly feel sorry for her.
This is spot on! My break from my boys is my 3 days at work!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wait a wee minute here...did Chris get on the SW Golden bus without Fopps 😂 (just joking obvs but looks like a rounder face version of him!)
Bet ratboy is well jel of those shrunk in the wash pants too 🤣

Fopperfuckthefuckoff
Welcome...you'll love it here!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s being a bit vague in her reply here! If she was asked to be part of it she’d have dropped her group like a stone for all the publicity it would bring her! Guessing she’s no longer the Sw “queen” her flock once thought she was!
Strange she wasn’t invited!

Reactions: 6
Fopperfuckthefuckoff
Eventually everyone cracks 😂😂

Reactions: 7
If her mum is still away, Is Chris back now then? Just wondering who has the boys if she’s at group today etc! Just being nosey really! 😁
The jumperoos were probably babysitting!
Can I just say I think she really must be a super mum because today I was babysitting my nephew so I had 2 children under 2 and I was so busy looking after, playing with, just being in the moment with them that I haven't picked up my phone since like 9.30. And even when they went a nap I quickly ate and had a cuppa and yet she manages to sit on social media for hours upon hours to reply to comments from her sheep and block all the haters (sorry, other Instagram users with an opinion that differs to Fopps) honestly don't know how she manages it, she is obviously missing out on a lot of precious moments with the boys to sit on social media 😓😠

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.