Fopperholic #5 boys are sick abroad, what a drag, at least she has that Gucci changing bag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to love the post about the shopping trolley, yes Nikki phone ahead and ask for one to be ready 🤷🏼‍♀️ Where does she shop, Harrods?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Got to love the post about the shopping trolley, yes Nikki phone ahead and ask for one to be ready 🤷🏼‍♀️ Where does she shop, Harrods?
OMG phone ahead??! They’re not the Harvester!
I honestly cannot believe she’s posted that, first world problems eh Nik 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And also, why does she say she can’t have caffeine but drinks Pepsi Max, which has caffeine in? Fopperbollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Trolleys are usually by the parent parking why would she need to order in. It's like she is deliberately acting thick that's what too much yowie does to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
howling at the thought of her calling ahead to reserve a trolley and have it ready, "I'll collect it in the valet parking bay, make sure no one dares look directly at me or breathe too near me as I don't want to inhale their calories, can't be going anywhere near my syns but please make sure they take a photo of me perfectly posing with said trolley with the twins in it and me doing a ridiculous pose and toe point for the gram"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And also, why does she say she can’t have caffeine but drinks Pepsi Max, which has caffeine in? Fopperbollocks.
I asked this as well in the last thread I think it was! She always posted about Pepsi Max and Pepsi max cherry when she goes to subway etc but then says she can’t have caffeine? She’s never really explained why either 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Oh my days can just imagine a trolley waiting with reserved written on it 🙄 ... Park the closest to a trolley bay an get the trolley and wheel it over to your car simple 🤦..in my local Tesco there's lots of trolley bays in the parent and child area so it shouldn't be to hard to do 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Unsure if she’s really that thick or desperate for her sheep to engage by asking the stupidest question-probably both! Duh 🙄

• Haha
OMG who has seen the TON of salad on her plate??? C’mon who the heck is she trying to kid???????

• Haha
Seriously don't most supermarkets have all different types of trollies?? Like ones with 1 seat, ones with 2 seats, ones with the tray in top so you can put a car seat on, ones with the little slouchy chairs etc?? Where is she shopping where they don't have plenty of options??

Reactions: 2
OMG who has seen the TON of salad on her plate??? C’mon who the heck is she trying to kid???????
Yes not a lot on her plate really mainly salad ! Someone has already commented on the amount of salad and of course someone who has an Instagram account with no followers has commented in her defence it’s probably her ! 🥗🥗😂 No carbs on that plate !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is now asking for chicken & egg jokes. The desperation for engagement is strong with this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes not a lot on her plate really mainly salad ! Someone has already commented on the amount of salad and of course someone who has an Instagram account with no followers has commented in her defence it’s probably her ! 🥗🥗😂 No carbs on that plate !
Maybe she’s saving herself for half a Grenade bar???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Trolleys aside....those clothes are stressing me out! Shouldn’t the navy top be with the light suit and vice versa?! The all white doesn’t look right! I can’t cope 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also, how has it taken her so long to go food shopping on her own with them? Thought she was super self sufficient?! If getting a trolley is stressing you out so much, just get it delivered 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.