Fopperholic #5 boys are sick abroad, what a drag, at least she has that Gucci changing bag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Double the work? BOLLOX.

You don't put two seperate washes on, don't cook two seperate meals, don't run two seperate baths, don't have two seperate bedtimes, don't take them individually to classes etc.

It infuriates me how she thinks she's some sort of child rearing guru šŸ˜”
Iā€™m a twin mum and itā€™s not really double the work as your doing it all at the same time!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I only went to do tea, bathtime, reading and put a wash on and it goes off again šŸ‘€ Iā€™m literally drained by my munchkins today, and with her being her usual mood hoover self , i really donā€™t know how she does this all day in day out tbh! Spouting all of her crap, and then having the energy to deal with the backlash i.e editing everything, blocking and deleting! And then have a life on top of it! Is she insane, would you be arsed at all, it must be exhausting trying to keep up the perception of a perfect Instagram!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This one...
I missed all of that today because I was out enjoying the sunshine with my hubby and my youngest. MLK Jr wrote to/spoke about the struggles of my ancestors and this jumped up, ignorant ass, witch is using it to make it about perceived hate she received on social media? This is an insult to all the black people who still encounter racism and hatred even now let alone in the past. Is this heifer crazy?! She's lucky I wasn't on today because I would have risked being blocked to verbally duck her up (and I don't even normally swear apart from here and generally avoid confrontation). I now totally and absolutely despise her insensitive, asinine, vapid and pretentious arse! She can bleeping do one!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I missed all of that today because I was out enjoying the sunshine with my hubby and my youngest. MLK Jr wrote to/spoke about the struggles of my ancestors and this jumped up, ignorant ass, witch is using it to make it about perceived hate she received on social media? This is an insult to all the black people who still encounter racism and hatred even now let alone in the past. Is this heifer crazy?! She's lucky I wasn't on today because I would have risked being blocked to verbally duck her up (and I don't even normally swear apart from here and generally avoid confrontation). I now totally and absolutely despise her insensitive, asinine, vapid and pretentious arse! She can bleeping do one!!
Donā€™t let her rile you up lovely she isnā€™t worth it x I just couldnā€™t believe her ignorance though either ā€œitā€™s a happy quote, itā€™s about happinessā€ her justification was even worse as sheā€™s so pissing far off the mark. Which is why I told her to educate herself, thick b!tch!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Donā€™t let her rile you up lovely she isnā€™t worth it x I just couldnā€™t believe her ignorance though either ā€œitā€™s a happy quote, itā€™s about happinessā€ her justification was even worse as sheā€™s so pissing far off the mark. Which is why I told her to educate herself, thick b!tch!
Oh yeah and then she had the cheek after a comment pointing out she was a 'bit naive' to pick that quote considering the hate he was talking about involved burning people alive to spout on about what would MLK think about social media today and the hate that goes on on social media.
Oh darling I don't think MLK would give a rats as about your social media dramas šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She makes me use an old insult I heard and loved....fopps is a total knob rash šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
I probably wouldn't have been rude to be fair but I certainly would have told her a thing or two about how shallow she is. And I'd have been more than ready for her sheep followers too. Given I've had people make unkind comments to me personally, I'd have been more than ready to tackle them. That's really annoyed me that has!

Reactions: 8
The thing about the MLK quote for me was not only was it naive but on realising that she could have just said honestly I made a mistake but instead she STILL tried to justify it!!! Totally bizarre. Iā€™ve also noticed that although she does the nicey nicey replies to the comments that she doesnā€™t agree with she always likes the ones that stick up for her even if they are being nasty to the ā€˜trollā€™. She makes out sheā€™s holier than thou but she really isnā€™t. Also Iā€™m a ā€˜twin mumā€™ and definitely agree with the others the hardest bit is that double trip up the stairs and guess what ladies Iā€™m pulling the superior card here because I live in a 3 storey šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ beat that fopps! But on a serious note, itā€™s harder to juggle their schedule against my eldest whoā€™s at a totally different age with different needs etc. Whereas they need the same thing at the same time!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m awake doing the night feed and the people stuck so far up the chocolate starfish they can smell the mugcakes are awake and still at it šŸ˜“

• Haha
  • Wow
The thing about the MLK quote for me was not only was it naive but on realising that she could have just said honestly I made a mistake but instead she STILL tried to justify it!!! Totally bizarre. Iā€™ve also noticed that although she does the nicey nicey replies to the comments that she doesnā€™t agree with she always likes the ones that stick up for her even if they are being nasty to the ā€˜trollā€™. She makes out sheā€™s holier than thou but she really isnā€™t. Also Iā€™m a ā€˜twin mumā€™ and definitely agree with the others the hardest bit is that double trip up the stairs and guess what ladies Iā€™m pulling the superior card here because I live in a 3 storey šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ beat that fopps! But on a serious note, itā€™s harder to juggle their schedule against my eldest whoā€™s at a totally different age with different needs etc. Whereas they need the same thing at the same time!
Iā€™m surprised that someone hasnā€™t complained to SW about her using that quote

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m surprised that someone hasnā€™t complained to SW about her using that quote
Slimming world will fob it off, like they did the other stuff! They told me it was her page and she could do what she likes on it. Still no copy of their policies though šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
Slimming world will fob it off, like they did the other stuff! They told me it was her page and she could do what she likes on it. Still no copy of their policies though šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
did wonder if they would give a damn. ive had no response whatsoever to the complaint neither has my friend

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The thing that really jumps out about last nights post is that only her ā€˜cyber, she wouldnā€™t know you if you walked past her in the streetā€™ friends have said anything. Her real life ā€˜friendsā€™ have stayed silent šŸ¤”

Reactions: 3
Well I saw on slimmingworldgem instagram last night that shes off to a slimming world event in London this morning so I'm interested to know if its option 1 or 2...

1. That's what the 'big reveal' is (not very exciting!)
2. Shes not been invited šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
did wonder if they would give a damn. ive had no response whatsoever to the complaint neither has my friend
It was a very ā€œgenericā€ response and completely ignored the fact I had asked for their social media policy. I have taken it up with own consultant and have said I am disgusted in how they have just brushed me off, with no care for the paying customer!

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m sure if enough people spoke up on Instagram it might get slimming worlds attention or a boycott slimming world Instagram maybe? Until they respond or at least update their policyā€™s as Iā€™m sure when SW first started social media wasnā€™t taken into account.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.