Fopperholic #5 boys are sick abroad, what a drag, at least she has that Gucci changing bag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait a wee minute here...did Chris get on the SW Golden bus without Fopps 😂 (just joking obvs but looks like a rounder face version of him!)
OMG I thought the very same thing when I was scrolling through insta 🙈🙈 I had to do a double take 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
MY GOD. I have never heard of this site until fopperbollocks (excellent name btw) waffled on about it, and I’m SO glad to see other people say the exact same as my inner thoughts every time I read her tit.
It started with the patronising psychotic “mmm’s” she does but now just every bleeping she says makes me eye roll my way into last week. I used to love her but now the second hand cringe I get from her and her fake, try hard posts makes me shudder. Her story today was the last bleeping straw and I had to unfollow, how non maternal can one woman be?! You can see her twitching, knowing that everyone says the same about her, as she desperately tried to reassure her beloved following that she nearly cried leaving the boys today. No you did not. You absolutely, categorically did not almost cry.
You threw them at your mother, probably made some weird, nasty remark about her as you love doing, skipped out the door and jumped in the car to film yourself and your shiny frozen forehead pretending to be upset.
Fopperfuckthefuckoff
Fopperfuckthefuckoffffffff!!! 😂😂😂 and take your patronising Number 1 Fan Mother with ya 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everyone knows she’s a (measured) Gin and Slimline tonic girl now that she’s an insta goddess, obviously a fag and Stella would never fit the perfect image she portrays 😂
Nooooooooooo it can't be 😲???

She was bragging about going out with a gangsta fuk boi, who everyone was afraid of, in one of her you tube videos once.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
So was she ever big in school then? Get the mick taken out of her for her chunky legs? I thought her original mag said she was sporty?
No, she went to uni and put a bit on. Everyone had the piss taken out of them about something in school.

Nooooooooooo it can't be 😲???

She was bragging about going out with a gangsta fuk boi, who everyone was afraid of, in one of her you tube videos once.
She’s been out with a few guys, don’t really know who they were. I remember Barry (she wasn’t that nice to him) but not really paid attention to the unlucky lads.

Reactions: 1
No, she went to uni and put a bit on. Everyone had the piss taken out of them about something in school.

She’s been out with a few guys, don’t really know who they were. I remember Barry (she wasn’t that nice to him) but not really paid attention to the unlucky lads.
So do you know this bleep in the flesh?

Silly Gilly
change the record Gilly if I had a £1 for every time one of Fopps followers spouted that tripe ... I’d be rich by now
We are not jealous, as far as I’m concerned I’m happily married, with kids and grandchildren... own my owe home, plus a nice holiday home... have a lovely car etc but guess what I work bloody hard 12hour long shifts hard...
my children are not plastered all over SM and neither are my grandkids apart from between the family and close friends..so hand on heart 100% not jealous...
She is one of the most tedious,narcissistic, bragging woman I have come across on SM she has no morals None...
Everything she does is about making money even using her twin boys in the process...
She lives her life on SM with her phone glued to her hand..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Silly Gilly
Gilly thinks she looks like Fopps!!!! :ROFLMAO:
No-one was picking on Fopps because of her clothes or her blonde hair or weight. these are not things to be impressed or inspired by.
No one needs to justify their comments. The Martin Luther King bikini snap was seriously one of the ignorant and offensive posts I have ever seen. on top of all the other poor behaviour and narcissism
this comment is as shallow and staged as fopps

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Where they are concerned I don’t agree sorry, I think she’s utterly brainwashed by her own daughter! She seems completely under some kind of spell, and seems as ditsy and dense as she is! You can see she doesn’t think that she’s done anything wrong in any of her questionable posts, especially the one with the boys sick at start of holiday. She’s posing up a storm with them all, my mum wouldn’t be posing with her grandkids if they were sick that’s for sure! But she’s always popping up supporting her and I think she genuinely thinks she’s as amazing as Nikki thinks about herself! 🙄
You’re right, she now makes her sound like a fanny wash! Won’t be long until the Femfresh endorsements start 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So do you know this bleep in the flesh?
Yes, although she has a very annoying laugh and does love herself she’s really isn’t the same as the Instagram tit she posts, it really is like two separate people. That’s why I commented before that none of her actual friends have stuck up for her on Instagram, I think they all just ignore her on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How did I miss this bullshit being spouted about Beyoncé always being near the ocean keeping her grounded 😂 and then her response “it really does” 😂😂😂😂 Calm down love you’ve only been away for a week, why does fopps need to be kept grounded?! Do fcuk off with putting yourself in the same bracket as Beyoncé, Jesus wept you aren’t even a Z list celebrity!! The delusions of grandeur are real with this one.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How did I miss this bullshit being spouted about Beyoncé always being near the ocean keeping her grounded 😂 and then her response “it really does” 😂😂😂😂 Calm down love you’ve only been away for a week, why does fopps need to be kept grounded?! Do fcuk off with putting yourself in the same bracket as Beyoncé, Jesus wept you aren’t even a Z list celebrity!! The delusions of grandeur are real with this one.
She lives in Wellesbourne, in the Midlands, couldn’t be further away from the ocean, possibly why she’s NOT grounded 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Strange she wasn’t invited!
no doubt she will invite herself when it stops in the midlands...its is going all around the country.

should be good when it stops in manchester as Anna, a consultant from up there who presents the slimming world podcast will be there. now she seems an awesome consultant...if you havent listened to it, you should its really good and entertaining.

Reactions: 1
Everyone knows she’s a (measured) Gin and Slimline tonic girl now that she’s an insta goddess, obviously a fag and Stella would never fit the perfect image she portrays 😂
Oh this is priceless. Stay classy Fopps! I remember looking on her fb friends when she said about going out with a gangster type! As I just thought it was more bs, I found a Barry White! Imagine that, what are you a gangster of Barry? “I’m a gangster of lurrrrrve” *breaks out into “my first my last my everything...” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.